[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to know what it feels like to be a Chad? https://www.y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18
File: Alexis-Ren-hand-on-face.jpg (169 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-hand-on-face.jpg
169 KB, 1080x1080
Want to know what it feels like to be a Chad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE

How does your life compare?

Do you want to cry knowing that your life will never be as good as this?
>>
>>28624517
i'm hiding this thread. fuck you
>>
File: 1463426444775.png (99 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1463426444775.png
99 KB, 367x321
Its completely fucked up how some people get to experience life that is nearly heaven or utopia while others are condemned to being born disabled or in a slum in a third world country and everything in between.
>>
Phony representation of """life""", edited together by attention whoring narcissists who profit off this illusion thanks to naive people like OP who buy into it.

That kike has been exposed as a giant prick/fraud before, by the way.
>>
I'm surprised no edgy, alternative, artsy film maker guy hasn't made a double side of this when someone gets abused in private
>>
he has less subs than based cr1tikal
>>
first 10 seconds that pillow flew so effortlessly through the air it was amazing. also that fucking animal *ch ch* call thing that's so fucking funny.

i'm annoyed after the first 30 seconds because of that bitch squealing and trying to act cute. sure she's good looking and has a nice ass but if i went to the store tomorrow i'd see 10 good looking women with nice asses.

none of that in the video looks interesting to me and it looks dangerous as fuck.

overall 2/10 jelly because the weather there looks nice.
>>
fuck i wanted them to get stung by the sting ray so much
>>
>>28624517

why be a chad when you can be a NEET?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_HTABr7hA
>>
File: Alexis-Ren-ass.jpg (171 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-ass.jpg
171 KB, 1080x1080
>>28624600
Believe whatever you'd like to help you sleep at night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOHDkIxyu2A

There are people like this who live their life like paradise everyday. These people won the genetic lottery, and I imagine they are shallow people, but don't deny that you envy this as much as the average male that has nothing going for him.

I would do anything to experience even an hour of what he experiences every fucking day as a very privileged alpha male.
>>
>>28624673
all of that looks really tiring

I'd rather sit in a house all day by myself to be honest
>>
>>28624668
if you're rich you're a chad by default i don't give a fuck what you say. you can buy anything you want . if you're rich and on here sulking you should kill yourself because money is all you need. if you want a meaningful relationship have that with family.
>>
File: 1412702555001.jpg (50 KB, 273x240) Image search: [Google]
1412702555001.jpg
50 KB, 273x240
>tfw you do not even find the bitch in the video attractive

She just looks so boring and generic
>>
File: 1443734700136.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1443734700136.gif
983 KB, 500x364
That vid makes me want to kill myself, thanks, Op.
>>
>>28624673
>everyday
not really. wealthy kids go on a lot of vacations and it's definitely better than whatever you have, but most of the time is just hanging out at home with friends, or if they have any self respect, it's spent studying and working on shit. kids of successful people usually want to be successful and honestly me and everyone i know get bored as shit after a week in any "paradise"
>>
>>28624550
>>28624600
>>28624648
>>28624720
Funny to see how jealous and defensive everyone gets when they realize they aren't living anything close to the ideal life. Sour grapes, much?

Even the normie SJWs are raging:
http://www.sweetandsossie.com/alexis-ren-and-jay-alvarrez-so-over-it/
>you shouldn't compare yourself to Jay and Alexis because there is always more than meets the eye
>you ARE as good as Jay and Alexis! You are your own unique individual with a unique perspective to offer
>They are very privileged (I really hope they realize that)
>Find the joy in the little things
>>
File: elquzf9.jpg (216 KB, 995x666) Image search: [Google]
elquzf9.jpg
216 KB, 995x666
why I'm "antisocial"

ideal of people my age:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOHDkIxyu2A\

my ideal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeM2QjFIDkc
>>
>>28624832
nah, I'm not jealous over it, I just know I'd get tired fast cause I always get tired fast
>>
>>28624832
ofcourse im jealous of alpha ultra chad, you would be lying if u said otherwise. Just like how african children want to have better lives but cant, i wanna fuck bitches but i probably cant either cause im just an average guy. so yeah im butthurt but i think its justified
>>
File: 1462954114006.gif (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462954114006.gif
125 KB, 600x600
>>28624517
>>28624673
Alright, this is it for me. See you guys on the other side.
>>
File: perspective.jpg (87 KB, 940x606) Image search: [Google]
perspective.jpg
87 KB, 940x606
>>28624832
I actually just checked out that guy's instagram and saw pic related.

His life may honestly be 1000% better than mine, but I mean, I can go give my mother a hug and a kiss, right now. I wouldn't trade that for anything.
>>
cars air sex women LMAO
>>
>>28624949
No one on Earth would trade lives with you just to hug your insignificant, ugly mother.

In contrast, there are literally billions who would trade lives with that guy.
>>
>>28624994
dam i dont know, i always wonder what would happen if my mum died, i wouldn't think i would feel much but the other day i deamt that my mum died and i woke up crying man, took me a while to re cooperate. personally i'd say its a 50/50 to trade my mum for that life
>>
>>28625031
>if my mum died
I hate to break it to you anon but it isn't an if, it is a when.

Some day you will watch yourself die.
>>
>>28624949

>live every life there is

does he literally mean this or is it just a bad translation from spanish
>>
File: 1439956339777.jpg (41 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1439956339777.jpg
41 KB, 591x716
>>28624994
Not really sure why you're being mean to me, atm. I simply said that I wouldn't trade places with him, as dealing with the inevitable day, assuming I don't kill myself before, that my mother dies is one of my biggest fears.

>there are literally billions who would trade lives with that guy.

Pretty sure that number would go down significantly if it meant that they would have to sacrifice their mothers.
>>
someone shoudl rape her and ruin her life
>>
>>28625146

aw you're a qt lil' qt!! i wanna give u a qt lil' kiss!!
>>
File: confused_nigger.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
confused_nigger.png
783 KB, 802x523
Is nofap a meme? Another robot told me I should do it then I asked some follow up questions and no response.

It just seems like I would get horny as fuck and since I'm still not /fit/ or /fa/ enough to attract women, I would just be horny with no release.
>>
File: Alexis-Ren-paradise.jpg (197 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-paradise.jpg
197 KB, 1080x1080
>>28625146
Who gives a fuck about their stupid whore mom when they have the chance of a lifetime to live in paradise and fuck prime pussy everyday?

Stop kidding yourself. Billions would love to have his life even if their mom died. I guaran-fuckin-tee you that he is happier with mom dead than you will EVER be in your miserable, shitty life. Face the truth.

Now go cry to mommy.
>>
>>28625222
What did your mom do to you, out of curiosity?
>>
>>28625249
>What did your mom do to you
>asking that on fucking r9k
>>
File: 1463456603547.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
1463456603547.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
>>28625249
Single mothered me because 'muh feminism' and 'muh stronk independent woyman'.

Jews should be executed and women who listen to Jews should have their ovaries ripped out.
>>
You can always use your student loan money to go to some untouched third world shit hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juw3-0ikU84

Sure it's technically fraud but #yolo, you know?
>>
>>28625118
He means he wants to experience the daily lives of people of various socioeconomic backgrounds.
>>
>>28624673
>>28624517
>>28625483
I always like the music in these.
>>
>>28625583

>not linking the NEET vid
>>
>>28625552

sounds like a reiteration of the normie-tier phrase "hate is just a lack of understanding"
>>
>>28624517
I am now convinced you guys are addicted/attracted to making yourself and others feel miserable in a circle jerk of pathetic beta numale bitch fits.
>>
>>28624517
We're still doing this a year on now?
>>
>>28625623
It's true. Lol
>>
File: alexis3.jpg (404 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
alexis3.jpg
404 KB, 640x960
>>28624673
>>28625222
>>28624517
Man, I would murder for a qt like Alexis Ren.
>>
>>28625552
No, I think what he's asking is if that guy really knows what he's really saying.

Off the top of my head, i saw a webm of a guy getting beaten to death in a jungle, before they killed him, they pulled all of his teeth out with pliers.

Who the FUCK would want to experience that? Or that dude that 127 Hours was based on?

Or experiencing link related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADjCh3j4Z2k
>>
>>28624648

I was thinking "Chad's getting cucked by the guy who killed Steve Irwin, that dudes a beast!"
>>
>>28625681

i posted it, he answered my question i just wanted to know if it was a poor translation from spanglish.

this >>28625608 is me, too
>>
>>28624517
>girl of my dreams
>literally just a nice ass
so what, how can a robot be jealous of this? is all you care about fucking a 10/10 stacy?
>>
>>28624724
Alvarrez isn't rich though. His mom's dead and him and his dad don't speak. He earns money through modelling and gopro sponsorship and spends all of it to just keep travelling and doing this shit. Travelling makes him money, he uses that money to travel, it's a cycle.
>>
>>28625146
don't sweat it you qt, you're a nice person
>>
>>28625707
>is all you care about fucking a 10/10 stacy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88
>>
>>28625739
>YES!
A NON Y MOUS
>>
DESU, none of the stuff in this video is hard to do. I know that seems crazy on /r9k/, but it's really not. There at a lot of nice locations like this, I've vacationed in Boracay and a few spots in Thailand quiet similar to this and it was pretty cheap by American standards. I had the infinity pool, a nice bungalow, and great clear water that was warm. You rent a boat for cheap, and just take mini trips out. You set bonfires at night and drink with your friends. Honestly, the most expensive thing is the airfare, but its nothing you can't save for. You go with a small group of friends and split the bill on lodging, renting a group bungalow. Honestly, from my personal experience it's great but not as great as the video makes it look. When you're there you'll complain about all sorts of small shit, you'll have a few GOAT nights but mostly just chill and do nothing just like you would at home. It's only when you go home and watch the videos you took there do you really start to miss it.
>>
File: aokigahara_suicide_note.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
aokigahara_suicide_note.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>28625770

it's feels like this that make me realize life is just a series of chasing stuff til u get it, then u realize u spent all your time chasing a meme
>>
File: 1461983130664.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
1461983130664.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1920
>>28625770
quite* posting from phone.

Pic taken on one trip, I'm a pretty big fan of paragliding, I've got a paramotor and it's great fun over nice waters like the ones in the video.
>>
>>28624724

Seriously. The rich kid can basically pay to become Chad. Get a gym membership, pay someone to train them or pay for the knowledge.

A lot of Chad's are basically created because a dude had a lot of money, attracted/bought a hot gold digger wife and VOILA good looking kid with money from this parents.

>>28625222

Trips of truth. I think I'd trade my mom for that lifestyle. Part of me feels bad for saying it then I realize she's been the cause of pretty much 90% of the problems in my life so it's okay.
>>
>>28625791
>tfw the words "dream" and "meme" are converging
>>
>>28625222
fucking vagcucks, I sometimes forget ultra thirsty people like you actually exist
you're actually the reason the women you hate so much have so much privilege in society
>>
>>28625770

That requires money and friends in the first place dude. And you're missing the most important element here -- a cute girl who enjoys doing it WITH you.
>>
>>28625816
>>28625770
Die you fucking privileged normie. I hope the next time you go sky diving, your plane crashes and you die a painful, horrible death. I really, sincerely hope you die soon and painfully.
>>
>>28625483
they're like the shit poor rendition of op.

i want more of the sky diving into volcano stuff.
>>
>>28624517
The problem with you guys is that you see this as an ideal.
>>
>>28624517
I'm not sure about you OP but that only looks like fun for a holiday. As wagecucky as it sounds I feel the greatest pleasure comes from overcoming an obstacle. I'm trying to learn how to do a handstand so I can do handstand pushups and I'm sure that after countless fails when I finally get it, it will be worth more than any holiday could offer.
>>
>>28625791
I don't know, I think a lot of it has to do with head space and spirituality. I spent most of my life to date chasing one thing after another, and never realizing how good things were until they were already memories of a time gone by. I spent most of my life switching between tasks and always longing to go back to doing whatever it was I was currently on hiatus from, as a soldier I would constantly miss being home when I was deployed, and then miss being deployed when I was home. It's crazy when you think about it all, but it's one of the main things that made me want to live life differently. I hate shilling religion, because no one ever convinced me of anything by preaching at me, but I was lucky enough to meet people who just led a different life, and who inspired me to follow in their footsteps and do the same and it radically changed me. All I can say is give spirituality a try, not religion but a true one-on-one relationship with the God of the universe, try reaching out into infinity and see if something reaches back.

>>28625826
>>28625844
I made it and I'm not even rich, I did most of this on a soldier's pay which isn't great. Anyone can find friends over shared hobbies, unless you're horribly disfigured or disabled there's no excuse. Hopefully you and your friends motivate each other to better yourselves, workout, eat better, live happier lives. All this in turn will make you more attractive to women. Start low, fuck 5/10s and you'll quickly gain the confidence to move up. As a spiritual person it's weird to advocate for hook-up culture, but it really does build confidence. I don't know, I want to believe the lord alone provides us with strength and confidence, but I've always hated hypocrites and holier-than-thou people, and the way I got over my nervousness with grills was to work my way up the totem pole.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhskvloj1gE

video related is much more bad ass. i'd lvoe to be trained and given the chance to do this type of stuff!
>>
>>28625935

>I made it and I'm not even rich, I did most of this on a soldier's pay which isn't great

I got rejected from the military because I wasn't physically good enough for them.

> Anyone can find friends over shared hobbies, unless you're horribly disfigured or disabled there's no excuse.

I am deformed. I keep "making friends" just to see those friends leave. I'm always the initiator in every friend circle. I'm the guy that brings everyone together, then they go off and do things without even thinking about inviting me. It's like no matter how out-going and social you force yourself to be, they just refuse to see you as that person unless you have the material goods to back it up.

>Start low, fuck 5/10s and you'll quickly gain the confidence to move up.

This DOES NOT WORK. A) I don't want to have sex just to have it and B) I've made out with girls I didn't find attractive, all of which were either drunk or fucked up, no sober ones, to apply this theory and I'm still yet to actually have any intimacy with a girl I think is attractive.

I know you're being nice but it feels patronizing. I'm just real sick of hearing the "WORK YOUR WAY UP BRO" advice because it doesn't work and you're technically making fun of the person.
>>
>>28625935
>try reaching out into infinity and see if something reaches back.

do psychedelic drugs count? because my most meaningful experiences have definitely been the times i've done them
>>
>>28625935
>the way I got over my nervousness with grills was to work my way up the totem pole.

feels so filthy to "use" women in this way, but whatever works
>>
>>28625987
As someone with more than 65 jumps in the Army, I can tell you these guys must be riding on pure adrenaline. A lot of those guys are opening pretty damn low, ~500 feet. I always hated during our "combat jump" training ops where we would jump at 500-600 feet. It's too low to correct an error if one occurs, so at that height if anything happens you're FUCKED. Plus, I always liked cruising and seeing the sights, that being said, due to space restrictions on landing zones they might have been forced into a low opening, still pretty mental though.

>>28626078
Like I said, I don't think working your way up is the best way at this point in my life, I'm just being open and saying it's what worked for me. But obviously you're not me and face different challenges. Not going to ask what your deformity is because it's none of my business and and if you wanted to share you would have already volunteered that info, but all I can say is that sucks. The military is crazy harsh with its selection at MEPS physical, I just BSed the entire way down. Granted I didn't have anything major, but they'll disqualify you for the slightest, most trivial shit. It sounds like you're really working hard, all I can say is never give up, even when things look like they can't get any worse.

>>28626133
I agree 100%, but like I said, I hate self righteousness and that's how I did it.

>>28626097
Whatever works I guess, but I'd hope you have some higher spirituality in mind when you do the psychedelics so that the drugs don't become the end all - be all, just the key that starts the journey.
>>
>>28624600
Kind of.
Filthy rich people do amazing shit everyday without a second thought. Look at the kardashians. Flying around the world and never having to work.
What the video doesn't show is how the girl gets pissed off because the guy spent a little too long talking to the waitress. Or how the guy got a little too drunk one night and said things he shouldn't have and the girl spent the night crying on the couch.
>>
File: 1454299008132.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454299008132.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>28624949
>tfw shitty life AND got the privilege of having my mother slowly and painfuly die before my eyes of cancer
>>
>>28626303
Good. I'm happy that people like you exist.
>>
>>28626327

bruh..... wtf men
>>
File: 1316756337185.gif (347 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1316756337185.gif
347 KB, 360x240
>>28626303
Disregard that FAGGOT.

She's in a much better place, anon. No more pain, only joy, you'll meet her again, some day. Until then, do your best and make her proud.
>>
>>28625826
>blaming his own mother for his problems

this is why you're a fucking failure and no woman wants to touch you
>>
>>28624517
>tfw this is so far beyond anything that could ever happen to you that you don't even bother to get excited or annoyed about it anymore.
>>
>>28626629
How dare you judge another person for his own life circumstances which you know nothing about, you privileged normie shitlord.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.