[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>religiously fap every day >fall deeper and deeper on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1439520698468.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1439520698468.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1500
>religiously fap every day
>fall deeper and deeper on the slippery slope of instant sexual gratification
>too sad and bored to masturbate properly anymore
>try no fap
>clarity of mind disappears
>earth shattering erections in public
>grow more social but realize the futility of it since I'm completely unnaproachable
>restless nights against my very own weiner

At this point I'm doing this out of masochism and its a strange feeling to have sexual urges again

What is the point of No-Fap anyways?
>>
Sexy image
>>
>>28624377
testosterone through out your body.
>>
Like most self help it only works for failed normies.
>>
I hit flatline (when your dick goes limp and you stop craving sex) at day 25 of nofap but yeah at first you will get boners all the time
>>
>>28624442
How much did you last then pal? Any benefits reaped?

Im thinking of cutting it down to a fap a week but lord knows I won't stick to that plan
>>
File: image.gif (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
35 KB, 400x400
>>28624377
No-fapping because on vacation with grandparents and not a complete degen. :-)
You can find a reason to get off it, you just need to find a way to get out of the fap fortress.
I remember taking some medicine like late last year and completely losing the desire to fap just suddenly. I don't remember what it was but it worried me after like the 5th day so I forced myself to masturbate and although it took a little longer I was able to climax and I returned to the normal fap fiend.
>>
>>28624426
It doesn't work that way, nofap says it themselves.
>>
>>28624426
thats bullshit lad
>>
>>28624377
it's an exercise in suffering an avoidable discomfort.
it doesn't do anything, really.

that being said, self-control and moderation are much harder than abstinence
>>
>>28624377
>What is the point of No-Fap anyways?
Used to wonder about it until I actually tried it. It's almost magical how much energy you have the day after not masturbating. Like seriously unnatural stuff. You don't even realize how tired you are all the time until you wake up one day with your batteries truly charged, not having been emptied the night before.
>>
I fap nearly everyday. How do you let your life get affected by such a simple process?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.