[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /r9k/ deal with strangers staring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (40 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
40 KB, 356x200
How does /r9k/ deal with strangers staring?
>>
>>28623986

I growl and show my teeth.

They usually stop.
>>
do what I do

stare back

I always have an angry/annoyed look on my face so it gets them to stop looking
>>
>>28623986
Make eye contact, they always look away
>>
>implying anyone would stare at me
>>
The last time this happened to me it was a whole family that did it. I conspicuously stopped what I was doing to stare back for several minutes until they left. Then I got up, followed them out, and maintained gaze.
>>
is it a good thing if girls stare at you? sometimes i'll catch one looking at me and then they turn away real quick
are they judging me?
>>
>>28624352
yes, they are trying to figure out if they can use you as a orbiter.
>>
>>28624366
but i don't even know them
it happens a decent amount though, i wonder if i look weird?
>>
File: 1446792246423.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446792246423.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>implying strangers ever stare at me
>implying i'm not visual static in the background
>>
Stare into their souls. I purposely hold my gazes longer than I should when I meet someone new, just to fuck with them.
>>
I used to never be able to look at anyone in public. Eyes towards the ground 90% of the time.
Then one day I decided that I was going to look at people whether they like it or not. Turns out no one looks or stares at you at all! That's no good if you want a once in a life time qt to notice you, but it's a small sliver of releif. Keep at it boys.
>>
>>28623986
Try not to look back but eventually break and check to see if it's just me or they're actually looking at me. Just with a quick glance though.
>>
>>28623986
I pull down my pants and make shart noises
>>
I make eye contact and they stare at the ground. No one wants to look at me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.