[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got a blowjob, and had penetrating vaginal sex with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1436468697931.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1436468697931.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
I just got a blowjob, and had penetrating vaginal sex with a condom for only $100 dollars
>>
My man, finally elevating to a non virgin. Good job bud, hope it was worth it.
>>
daily reminder that if you haven'd had condomless sex you're still a virgin
>>
>>28624133
Not my first time m8.

I loss my virgin card when I was 19 at a party in a bathroom. I put my benis in a girl's vagoo, but I was drunk and couldn't get it up. So we just stopped, and she went home with her friends. Didn't even get to come that time.
>>
Enjoy your AIDS fampai

Oriental Commentario
>>
reminder if you don't cum into a girl's vagina, ass, mouth, and nose you're still a virgin

if she doesn't swallow you force it down her like the ALPHA MALE YOU ARE
>>
>>28624315
>AIDS
>condom
>AIDS from a bj

lmao look at this virgin

>>28624373
I came in her mouth, but she ran to that bathroom and spat it out, tbqh sex is such a fucking workout. I felt like I ran 2 miles, just pounding and thrusting her pussy doggy style. I just told her suck me off to finish.
>>
>>28624415
she didn't swallow?

fucking weak

get your time back m8

I will personally invent a time machine and inception to implant into her brain to swallow your seed

shes getting that shit in her stomach m8
>>
>>28624415
Wearing a condom while having sex doesn't make you immune to contracting HIV you ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>>28624725
The percentile is like 99.99999% unless there is a big tear in the condom. It's hard for makes to get condoms because there is only a small opening on the tip of our dicks. While women have big gaping vaginas.l
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.