[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm pretty much the perfect guy >Never had a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: elliot.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
>I'm pretty much the perfect guy

>Never had a job
>the "poor kid" in the rich kid circle
>drives a BMW(paid for by his parents)
>studied some meaningless courses at uni
>video game nerd
>short and scrawny

Where did elliot's sense of entitlement come from? None of his attributes are attractive
>>
Nobody really knows for sure. I'm kind of disappointed by how quickly elliot threads die now
>>
>>28623793
What else is there to discuss?
>>
>>28623825
Nothing really, it's an empty topic at this point. But I still miss when it was new
>>
>>28623793
the dust had to settle eventually
>>
>>28624140
I predict there will be a second Elliot that will change that :^)
>>
>>28623687
>Where did elliot's sense of entitlement come from? None of his attributes are attractive

He was massively insecure, and he over compensated that by ego driven narcissism. Even someone just mentioning they lost their virginity at 13 was enough to drive him to run to his room, cry for hours and to call his mother.

He also completely lacked the ability to understand other people or to see them as thinking creatures. The world revolved around him, and he could only see the world from his perspective. So if girls were not interested in him, it was because THEY were doing something wrong, not him.
>>
>>28624168
there have been various "successors". Matthew Degrood trial is currently underway
>>
>>28624186
>He also completely lacked the ability to understand other people or to see them as thinking creatures. The world revolved around him, and he could only see the world from his perspective. So if girls were not interested in him, it was because THEY were doing something wrong, not him.

Such is life when you are a psychopath. This literally applies to almost every serial killer aswell.
>>
File: 1232568430118.jpg (80 KB, 733x800) Image search: [Google]
1232568430118.jpg
80 KB, 733x800
>>28623687
>Where did elliot's sense of entitlement come from?
Being nobility and seeing socially detrimental people having more than him (socially).

>mfw the american president thinks criminals such as Trayvon getting shot is terrible, but when what could've been a high productive member of society goes on a killing spree due to injustice, not a single word is uttered.

America failed Elliot.
>>
>>28624186
>normalfags
>thinking creatures

He wasn't wrong
>>
>>28624186
>He also completely lacked the ability to understand other people or to see them as thinking creatures.

>Hey gurl let's jump that big black dick
>Dude, Bro imma gonna buss up that fucking ass
>Last night I let him, like, go balls deep in my ass, it was, like, Sooooo big
>Holl up let's get fucked up tonight fuck some bitches

This is the talk of people he was envious of, the people that got everything served on a silver platter. He only wished a bit of what droped from the skies into their arms. Don't tell me that they are """thinking creatures""".
>>
File: schoolphoto.jpg (130 KB, 803x750) Image search: [Google]
schoolphoto.jpg
130 KB, 803x750
>>28624067

We all miss Elliot, anniversary in 6 days
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28623687
ALL ABOARD THE ELLIOTMOBILE
>>
Please do not idolize this murderer. We need to monitor some of you. You are mentally unwell. Some of you need mandatory therapy. Maybe even medication. We need to make it easier to get you young men the help you need.

Karen smith.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.