[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a 'chad'? How do you define 'chad'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: lefrog.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lefrog.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
What is a 'chad'? How do you define 'chad'?
>>
>>28623647
if you have opportunities for near effortless sex with girls who are 6/10+ you are chad
>>
>>28623672
>near effortless sex with girls who are 6/10+

but nobody has that, anon.
>>
>>28623761
>tfw I do
>tfw dont really like those girls
>tfw im sexually like women and I need to like their personalit in order to want to fuck them
>tfw only want cute and feminine girls
>tfw still a virgin
>>
>>28625167
>I can get effortless sex!
>is a virgin

gr8 b8 m8
>>
Any man who can get a 6.5/10 or higher girl based on nothing but his looks.
>>
>>28625252
Yeah because during those 4 years of NEET-dom I actually worked on myself and im one of top guys in uni now. Now that I have some girl friends I realize most of /r9k/ memes were true when it comea to women. Being a redpilled Chad is blessing and a curse desu
>>
>>28623672
>if you have opportunities for near effortless sex with girls who are 6/10+ you are chad

really?

I'm chad and I consider it more like 8/10
>>
>>28625330
If you're not trolling you're seriously deluded for thinking you're a Chad but a virgin by choice.
>>
>>28625330
>I choose to be a virgin but i could get any girl
>I-it s because im redpilled!

Why would you lie about your life here of all places??
>>
File: 1461905492123.png (159 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1461905492123.png
159 KB, 600x400
>>28625330
>I have some girl friends
>girl friends
>girl SPACE friends

jesus christ dude you are totally 100% fucking doomed
>>
>>28625330
>I'm one of the top guys!
>I'm a chad!
>I have friends who are girls!

you're a virgin who's deluding themselves. you're probably a narcissist.
>>
>>28623647
>what is a chad?!, a miserable little pile of roasties
>but enough talk have at you
>>
File: 1456593813397.jpg (17 KB, 234x211) Image search: [Google]
1456593813397.jpg
17 KB, 234x211
>must have at least 13 million friends
>has a niger close by
>speaks arabic and possibly french too
>landlocked
>must have independence from france
>must be at the least 1,284,000 square kilometers in size
>>
>>28625384
Everyone on /r9k/ is a virgin by choice. They even back it up by posting graphs about how marriages with virgins are more stable.
>>
>>28625460
>landlocked

I was totally confused until this part

I was like, I dunno, 13 million friends seems like a bit much
>>
>>28625330
Capitalize or GTFO faglord.
>>
Basically, imagine social ability as a normal distribution. Social ability includes both social skills and looks, status and wealth, all of which contribute to their heirarchy in groups. Very simply, the normies are the mean of this curve. Robots are one standard deviation below the mean, autists are two, the transcended are three, and Christopher Poole four. One standard deviation above the mean lies Chad, two, successful alpha dominant people, three, Kings, and four, the Messiah.
>>
>>28623647
What's a Chad?! You know we don't use definitions here! We just spew words like Chad and roastie and normie without understanding what we mean by them! Now leave, jerk!!
>>
>>28623647
A man who was born GENETICALLY SUPERIOR.
You cannot "become" a Chad.
>>
>>28625755
op here

posted the thread expecting memes but that was actually pretty concise

thanks
>>
They go out clubbing. They have a lot of sex. They dress nice. A lot of people like them.

They're basically the adult equivalent of a high school jock.
>>
>>28625902
wrong

chad is a 7+/10 guy with low standards who fucks multiple 6/10 girls
>>
i still can't believe pepe was appropriated by fucking niggers of all people
>>
>>28626041
Chad can't just be an attractive looking male. I've seen ugly short little fucks with hot gfs and they got them because they're "cool".
>>
>>28626091
maybe that means those ugly little short fucks aren't chads you autist
>>
>>28626252
Why because they aren't attractive and chads are automatically attractive? You're the one who sounds autistic.
>>
Hello
I'm autistic so let me be your guide.

There are various types of chads.

You have to dude-bro chads who go clubbing and lift an excessive amount of upper body while ignoring legs but don't do much else.
These are actually the weakest chads.

You have the average-guy chad who is just average looking (or above) but very charismatic and has a fairly good career.
These are medium tier

Then you have your levels of high tier Chads.
Men who are very good looking/smart/have a great career AND nice. Every woman wants to be with them but they don't sleep around excessively because they only want an equally impressive woman.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.