[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many will it be anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: mac.jpg (146 KB, 625x1000) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
146 KB, 625x1000
How many will it be anon?
>>
unnnnnnnnnnh fuck

5 for me, 5 for my gf, 5 for my gf wearing a wig and a different coat, 5 for me dressed as my gf wearing a coat, 5 for both of us wearing the same coat using the dog as our face.

And i'll eat them all and still be a skeleton after, feels good man.
>>
File: 8 out of 10 in 2016.jpg (179 KB, 620x928) Image search: [Google]
8 out of 10 in 2016.jpg
179 KB, 620x928
>>28623633
>"This place is so nasty, anon. Why did you take me here again?"
>>
File: 1457003871040.png (44 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1457003871040.png
44 KB, 640x560
>>28623633
>getting more than 1 would be extremely humiliating
.>(ab)using sales/coupons would be extremely humiliating
>getting food at mcdonalds would be extremely humiliating

if you have any self respect left, i advise simply not going
>>
>>28623633
Five, even if I don't eat them all at that price I'll use the excess meat to feed the homeless/seagulls.
>>
>>28623890

>having self respect
>not ordering 2 quickly looking at your phone and saying "better then make that five"
>>
>>28623633
The answer here is to use homeless people as mules. Tell them that you'll give them the $5 (plus tax, I presume) to buy five Big Macs, and you'll let them have one of the five as payment for their services. For each homeless person you find, you make four Big Macs, meaning that you can quickly amass an entire pile of Large MacDonalds. You will build an empire.
>>
>>28623832
>Big Mac
>Burger King
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28623832
what the fuck?
I don't remember ever agreeing to dating the Loch Neck Monster
>>
>>28623832
>burger king

people still do this?
>>
>>28623832
you're not my gf
i will never have a gf as ugly as you
i rather be alone forever
>>
File: burger bro.jpg (68 KB, 400x598) Image search: [Google]
burger bro.jpg
68 KB, 400x598
>"Oh hey bro. I got us some BK. Sorry, I ate your burger while I was waiting for you, hope you don't mind. I couldn't resist all that meat. I was going to go to the club with Stacy tonight but now l wanna take you out to the gourmet burger joint around the corner to make it up to you, we can have an all night meat-a-thon. Who needs girls anyway?"
>>
>>28623633
Two but with fries and a drink
>>
File: sorry.jpg (24 KB, 692x514) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
24 KB, 692x514
>>28623633
shit when was that, last year?
sure aint this year, 27th is a friday
doubt it was even available in Canada, we dont get awesome deals and shit like that.
>>
>>28624071
Hey, bro, isn't it weird that I've never met this Stacy of yours?
>>
>>28623633
>limit 5 per customer
>look in wallet
>about $2.30
i guess i'm only having two
>>
dollar burgers? cool
2 for me, 2 for brother and 1 for mom
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.