[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: effective.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
effective.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
Whats the most effective way to kill yourself?
Bonus points for minimal pain/look accidental.

>shooting through the temple
>shooting through the mouth
>hanging
>jumping off tall building
>swimming out to see until exhaust
>overdose on some meds
>other
>>
File: britgas.jpg (105 KB, 659x900) Image search: [Google]
britgas.jpg
105 KB, 659x900
british gas?
>>
im going for a drowning if things dont turn out the way i want them too
>>
>>28623183
Many say drowning is the most painful way to die
>>
>>28623252
just for 20 seconds max.

I have lived 22 years of shit, I think i can handle 20 seconds.
>>
>>28623252

>remember watching a news story about a lady who got rescued from a flood
>she was swept away by the water
>sure she was going to die
>on the news she said "i always heard drowning is an easy way to go"

this statement has stuck with me and puzzled me for 20 years. she said it so matter of factly.
>>
>>28623132
Insulin overdose.
Might be hard to find insulin if you aren't in medicine or know/are a type 1 diabetic.

Good thing for me I've always got a quick, completely painless worry free life exit on hand.
>>
>>28623132
>look accidental.

Wait until winter.

Pick up some snacks, and a handle of vanilla flavored vodka. Wear a light jacket.

Go for a drive in the mountains.

Try to avoid chain control stations, and head into a chunk of national forest. Pick a random road with a name that is "NF" and then a number, and drive down it. If you have a GPS, set it for some city on the other side of the mountains, with a waypoint in the middle of no where.

Drive until you get stuck. Then start drinking.

Once you are drunk, pick a random direction, and start walking, drinking as you go. When you feel too sleepy to go on, take one last long drink, toss the bottle away, and find a nice snow drift to sleep in.

You will never wake up.

It was just a tragic accident; your GPS lead you off course, and you made a mighty effort to try to get help. Alas, like many others, you didn't make it.
>>
>>28623168
Gas doesn't work anymore; it did in the 70's and earlier. It used to be made as a byproduct of cooking coal into coke, and had a high percentage of carbon monoxide.

Natural gas is far safer than the old town gas.
>>
>>28623132
Climb the highest mountain

Once you reach the top, jump off

As you're falling to your death close your eyes and take a nap
>>
>>28623132
>points for minimal pain
Hose to tailpipe. Go to sleep...
>>
The only 100% certain and painless method is a 12ga to the soft palate at a 15 degree angle. Shooting yourself in the temple is pushing your luck and you may very well end up blind and/or a vegetable being forced to horifically wait out your remaining years.

You need to take out the brain stem, the parts that control things like respiration. Even if you somehow don't immediately die from the shot you're guaranteed to suffocate since you're unconscious and your brain can no longer breathe for you. Rifles aren't optimal because of how awkward they are at that angle too, if you flinch you may just blow off your face but still live. I would definitely stick with a shotgun if you're serious. It won't be pretty but it gets the job done. If you're really concerned about looks for whatever reason you can just go with a .357, that'll get the job done but it also won't completely explode your head.
>>
File: 1460416737837.jpg (41 KB, 185x286) Image search: [Google]
1460416737837.jpg
41 KB, 185x286
>>28623771
I tried something similar but I found my way back. Was it God that saved me? I don't know but now I can't try it again because the moment I found my way back despite all odds I knew that even if a bear attacked me I would be able to defeat it through divine protection.
>>
>>28623132
Source of information regarding suicide methods etc.: lostallhope.com
>>
>>28623132

i've always thought shotgun in mouth is the way to go
>>
>>28625322
It is, just wanna stress that you're aiming at the soft palate and not in front of it. The frontal lobe doesn't control any life-sustaining actions and you'd more than likely just end up a drooling retard if you only damaged that.
>>
>>28625447

how can you end up as a drooling retard if half your head is missing?
>>
>>28625498
https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=half+head+man&biw=958&bih=980&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjt4eax3uDMAhVDrRoKHTR2CFgQ_AUIBigB
>>
>>28625057

what is the kick like that on, i would think u would likely hit the cheek or side of head cuz of the kick right.

T. Ruger SP101 snubby
>>
>>28625585
Depends on the model really, some handle recoil much better than others. Unless you have wet noodles for arms you're not gonna flinch that bad though. The main issue with flinching is pulling the gun forward away from the soft palate and missing the brain stem, but if you don't move the barrel recoil won't matter.
>>
does one aim down, up or strait
>>
>>28625151
>I knew that even if a bear attacked me I would be able to defeat it through divine protection
If that happens that means your a superhero son. Make a costume, pick a name, get out there and start kicking evil butt.
>>
Overdose on fentanyl. People would just think you're a desperate junkie.
>>
>>28623771
Hypothermia huh, I've wanted to die like this for quite a while
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.