[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS I FOUND THE BEST TREATMENT YET TO CURE ROBOTDOM take a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 740x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 740x734
GUYS I FOUND THE BEST TREATMENT YET TO CURE ROBOTDOM

take a high dose of:
phosphatidylserine - 400mg
Krill oil - 8 capsules
Per day
>>
>>28622993
What does this do
>>
>>28623005
>what does it do?
Best bet of curing robotdom
>>
"guys just take these pills just trust me dont worry"
>>
>>28622993

Those are fairly high doses for each of those, I wouldn't recommend that.
>>
File: 1462376364124.jpg (180 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1462376364124.jpg
180 KB, 600x801
don't do this... it will raise the ammonia levels in your blood to toxic levels.
>>
phosphatidylserine reduces cortisol release.. could reduce robotdom..

suddenly you dont have as much stress hormone being released when you have to talk to a cute girl, or your mom is drunk again, or you're recalling cringey high school memories..
>>
What are the effects?
>>
>>28622993
post evidence and personal experience

otherwise I assume you are just supplement shill
>>
>>28623005

Makes some jew richer.
>>
>>28622993
>cures robotdom
exactly what part of robotdom
what the fuck does it do?
>>
>>28623724
bingo.
thread/
why even reply anymore?
>>
WILL THIS WORK

THIS IS MY ANIME BUDGET GOING DOWN THE DRAIN

I CANT AFFORD SPENDING MORE THEN 40 OF MUMMYS MONEY
>>
>>28622993
Snake Oil

lsd cures atismhttp://neurodiversity.com/library_freedman_1962.html
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 148x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 148x197
>>28623644
probably turns u into a krill
>>
Fish oil supplementation isn't snake oil. There are tons of extensive studies about the positive effects it has on all sorts of mental ailments from depression to ADHD to schizophrenia to epilepsy.
>>
>>28622993
we need to go deeper

we need to build an anti robot stack
>>
File: 2006_sardines_can_open[1].jpg (195 KB, 1803x1075) Image search: [Google]
2006_sardines_can_open[1].jpg
195 KB, 1803x1075
I'm gonna stick to my 'dines. Seems to be working well so far. Lost 15 lbs since January, feel better.
>>
>getting ripped off buying Krill oil
>not just buying cheap fish oil supplements and buying pure astaxanthin separately at a much higher dosage, also much cheaper

I shiggy diggy doo.
>>
>>28622993
Does it kill you? If it doesn't, it's not a "cure" for "robotdom"
>>
>>28624155
Add L-Theanine.
>>
i eat 4.5 grams of kratom every two hours

pros: depression gone
cons: extremely addicted to kratom and go through opiate like withdrawals after 2 hours

I'm enjoying it though.
>>
>>28624217
>astaxanthin

for what purpose
>>
>>28624008

a-anime budget...?

c-crunchyroll.com and scans...
>>
here's what I take and has drastically reduced my depression and anxiety

Upon waking up:

1 g Tyrosine
200mg L theanine/ coffee
Maca

Mid morning
1g tyrosine
200mg L theanine/ coffee

Lunch:
B vitamin
St johns wort
fish oil
vitamin D
Maca
Creatine

Dinner:
St johns wort
fish oil

Bed:
Magnesium
400mg 5htp
>>
>>28624254
>>28624155
what about something that boosts test?

i hear there are supplements you can buy from GNC that literally have steroids in them
>>
>>28624353
test is more about diet than supplements except for maybe creatine.

Lots of eggs, red meat and healthy fats is a recipe for good test production. plus some good carbs like oats and wholemeal bread
>>
>>28624353
http://www.usada.org/substances/prohibited-list/
>>
>>28623455
To compensate for chronically low cortisol levels, the body steps up its production of adrenaline and this leads to hypoadrenalism.
I personally think, due to the lethargic lifestyle that robots live, devoid of really any stress, they suffer less from an excess in cortisol and more from an excess in adrenaline, but here are some of the symptoms that people suffering from hypoadrenalism show:

>Mental and psychological ailments such as depression
>Faintness and dizziness
>Weakness and fatigue
>Heart palpitations
>Emotional hypersensitivity
>Inability to cope with stress
>Social anxiety
>Muscle weakness
>Headache, scalp ache, or general body ache
>Severe or dull lower back pain
>Extremely sensitive skin
>Nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting
>Abdominal pain and hunger pain despite an empty stomach
>Extreme craving for salty foods
>Anxiety and jitters
>Clumsiness and confusion
>Motion sickness
>Insomnia and dark circles under the eyes
>Low bladder capacity and symptoms of IBS
>Irregular or non-existent menstrual period

You be the judge.
>>
>>28624318
Do you eat any real food?
>>
>>28624046
tbqh if true I'd take it
>>
>>28624425
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my mind is a little fuzzy I'll take a Tyrosine while preparing coffee and popping an L theanine. After I drink the coffee I eat two maca tablets. Then I apply sunlight to the face for 10 minutes, to deactivate the melatonin and invoke a full state of wakefulness. I always intermittent fast, and skip breakfast. Because constantly eating can make you feel sluggish. Then walk to the gym, complete my workout followed by a cold shower.

there is an idea of a Anon, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am a robot.
>>
>>28624422
holy shit..
how can I stop this hypoadrenalism
>>
>>28624422
How do l fix it?
>>
>>28622993

DONT DO THIS lT CREATES MUSTARD GAS
>>
>>28624422
>hypoadrenalism
Holy fuck, this could be it. Im going to se a doctor to get tested for this
>>
>>28626284
There is no test!
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1000x978) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1000x978
Okay i went out and bought some. If it's for the possibility of getting better then it's worth the money.

Where the fuck do i get Phosphatidylserine though? The lecithin only contains 60mg of Phosphatidylserine per capsule, where can i get Phosphatidylserine in it's freezing form?
Also where do i get tyrosine and theanine? From this anon >>28624318
>>
>>28624178
WHY THE FUCK DON''T WE HAVE SARDINE THREADS ANYMORE
>>
if you want to get plant and crustacean goo into you, just eat salads and seafood.
instead of buying these overpriced placebos.
there is no way you pizza eating dorito-lipped fatties have vitamin deficiencies.
stop dreaming. dreams only give you pain. the only pill you should be taking is the black pill.
>>
>>28627093
>there is no way you pizza eating dorito-lipped fatties have vitamin deficiencies.
Is it me or is this a very weird statement?
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1000x1000
>>28627093
Stop projecting fuckhead.
>discouraging people to make you feel better.
I havent had takeaway pizza in years.
Pic is my dinner. Go away, normie.
>>
File: 133345977.jpg (8 KB, 203x125) Image search: [Google]
133345977.jpg
8 KB, 203x125
GUYS I FOUND THE BEST TREATMENT YET TO CURE EVERYTHING

drink 4-5 cups of 90 proof a day

Guarantee your problems will cease to exist if you do this everyday.
>>
>>28627093
>goo into you

We're not here to discuss your asshole m8

The right supplements can be very beneficial.
>>
>>28624422
>Insomnia and dark circles under the eyes
>Abdominal pain and hunger pain despite an empty stomach
>Extreme craving for salty foods
>Anxiety and jitters
>Clumsiness and confusion
>Headache, scalp ache, or general body ache
>Severe or dull lower back pain
>Inability to cope with stress
>Social anxiety
>Weakness and fatigue
>Mental and psychological ailments such as depression
FUG
>>
File: stack.jpg (473 KB, 1160x1599) Image search: [Google]
stack.jpg
473 KB, 1160x1599
>>28627047
I'm an ausfag too. only place is ebay

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/thenaturopathicdispensary

these guys post it to your letterbox in 4 days. I think there are cheaper sellers but these guys are reliable and have good deals
>>
>>28627093
Are you retarded? Pizza and Doritos and calorie rich, nutrient deficient foods.

Just because you shove shit into your mouth doesn't mean you're getting the recommended amount of nutrients you need you fuggin' 30IQed Amerilard!
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 900x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 900x588
>>28628153

The way you tape crappy pieces of paper to your wall like that makes you look like an enormous pleb!
>>
>>28627115
It is considering a common phenomenon among the morbidly obese is actually malnourishment. They eat garbage food and end up deficient of essential nutrients.
>>
>>28628153
Has it helped?
>>
>>28624318
>Maca root powder

This
This
This
>>
>>28629372
What changes have you felt? Come on i need to know
>>
>>28630148
Seriously increased manliness in general. You feel aggressive and have a high sex drive. You want to fuck and have no betaness when talking to people. The downsides are possible acne outbreaks from the flood of testosterone and a withdrawal afterwards that tanks your sex drive and makes you
Lethargic. Just use it sparingly.
>>
File: flat_1000x1000_075_f.u5.jpg (162 KB, 937x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat_1000x1000_075_f.u5.jpg
162 KB, 937x1000
>>28622993
Does it provide fast and effective relief from life?
>>
I know krill oil is good for health, and I've heard l-theanine is good for anxiety. Not sure about the other stuff. Fish oil is ultimately bad for you despite what people say.

Anyways, supplements are a poor way of obtaining any level of health unless you're seriously deficient. Even then, as someone who's been researching the effects of diet on health for 3 years it's all extremely complicated so you can't always just pop supplements and expect results. Not to mention the fact that nearly all supplements are synthetic and unregulated by the FDA.

Diet however is EXTREMELY important for a myriad of reasons, but nobody believes it. Generally, the only people that know this are the ones that have gotten so ill that they had no other choice yet found the right path. That's why I rarely bother making threads anymore trying to help you all. If anyone's interested in some relevant high-quality books for reading, let me know.
>>
>>28630879
B-b-but i like your advice, anon-kun :3
>>
>>28630922
Most of you will go "ROO, EVIDENCE!!!"

People don't seem to realise that things like diet are extremely convoluted and you can't even begin to properly understand it without reading hundreds of pages and articles on the matter. Nor do they understand that in certain circumstances, evidence isn't necessary.

The answers to all problems are out there. One of those problems is that most people push those answers away.
>>
These literally do nothing, it all gets digested, and you can put anything in them they're not regulated, it's probably ground up weeds from someone's yard in a capsule
>>
>>28631018
But as a robot, i gotta try something.

I did a quick google of krill oil with Phosphatidylserine and someone said it has helped his adhd

http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/34189-high-dosage-krill-oil-phosphatidyl-serine-really-works-against-adhd

It might not work for me but i have to try something otherwise ill just be a neet until i an hero
>>
this is all bullshit

Supplements are only supposed to supplement a bad diet. They don't really do anything.
>>
>>28624272
Same here man, if you want to withdraw take 20mg loperamide (immodium) daily, that's by far the best withdrawal supplement besides anti-inflammatory like Boswelia extract (or just regular old aspirin.) I quit once for a few months, then relapsed which was the worst thing I ever did considering my addiction is a hundred times worse now from taking a really potent strain daily for years on end.
>>
File: truffleshuffle.jpg (9 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
truffleshuffle.jpg
9 KB, 238x212
>>28631018
>Nor do they understand that in certain circumstances, evidence isn't necessary.
>>
>>28631333
Most the things you've been taught to believe are not backed on reliable evidence, plus you don't even know if it is backed on evidence at all, you just believe it.
>>
I actually went to the health store today and got myself a kava extract. I'm pretty fucking high right now. It feels nearly identical to being high on weed, with my skin feeling oversensitive and everything, and on top of that there's a little bit of a booze buzz. I don't know why kava hasn't caught on, because it's definitely one of the top recreational herbs out there.

>>28624272
Yeah, man, I'm addicted to the ol' kratom devil as well. The withdrawals really aren't that bad though. I don't get any of the flu-like symptoms, except maybe a runny nose and the shits. I mostly get really rapid mood swings and constant anxiety. Sometimes withdrawal actually feels good because it makes me really manic and start rolling around in the fetal position, laughing my ass off at nothing. I'm bipolar though, so your experience is probably different. I read a case study of a woman who had her withdrawals trigger her brain to have a manic episode every time. They could reliably produce mania every time they pulled her off of dope. Pretty crazy.
>>
I'm ADHD and super anxious and Adderall/Vyvanse pretty much cures my symptoms when I take it, which isn't every day but most days because it can be draining to impersonate a normie. It's pretty easy to get a GP to prescribe.
>>
>>28631950
>It's pretty easy to get a GP to prescribe.

Man, I really wish that were true. From what people have told me, you have to wait months and months trying out these bullshit SSRIs, and then some really minor stimulants, and then going to Ritalin, and only after that will they finally give you amphetamine. I'd never have the patience to keep up the act for that long. I'd definitely wind up saying something stupid and reveal that I'm just a filthy drug seeker.

I accidentally did that when I was trying to get a Xanax script from my psychiatrist. All I did was mention the word "Xanax" in passing and it made her absolutely flip her shit and suddenly stonewall me from getting any new drugs, scheduled or not. The worst part is I only mentioned it because my therapist told me to bring it up with her, like he actually said I needed to be on Xanax and that therapy wasn't going to do much good to alleviate my panic attacks. Doctor's are very finicky like that. You gotta pretend that you're clueless and that they're in charge and you need to subtly guide them into coming to the decision to give you the script, as though the idea was theirs and not yours. They've all got huge egos, so they'll dissent against any suggestions you bring up.
>>
>>28627073
Because everyone opened a can to see what it was all about and was fucking disgusted by the stench.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.