[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last time on this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: smiles.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
smiles.png
48 KB, 500x282
See ya /r9k/, finally lost my virginity and got a gf last night at the age of 19. Just wanted to say I'll be moving on from this board and I want to thank everyone here for the years of entertainment, from the constant b'awww threads a few years ago, to chicken tendies, to Poo poo pee pee, and to now. It was nice here, but I don't need y'all anymore. See ya, good luck to all the actual robots and cyborgs here. I thought I couldn't make it, but I did. Maybe you will too.
>>
>>28622795
See you in a week faggot.

Literally the most original comment ever.
>>
>>28622795
Failed normie ascends back to normie status, and he thinks he can understand our plight?

You cannot even fathom the fundamental difference between us,
>>
Once a robot always a robot.

The sooner you realize this, the less you may disappoint yourself.
>>
File: 1462598893984(1).jpg (243 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
1462598893984(1).jpg
243 KB, 850x478
Enjoy your fat gf Faggot
>>
see you later when she gets interested in someone else
>>
>>28622822
Wasn't even a failed normie. Spent freshman and sophomore year with no friends, never went out to parties last two years of highschool, didn't even go to prom, didn't have a gf at all, spend most of my day at my computer or work, and the gf I just made is the first female I've had physical contact with in the last 9 months
>>
>>28622795
See you when she breaks you emotionally, throws you away and goes away with Chad. Think I wasn't there?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.