[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AskWomen had a thread titled "What's one thing you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15
File: 92773718.jpg (20 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
92773718.jpg
20 KB, 313x470
AskWomen had a thread titled "What's one thing you judge men for that you don't like to admit?"

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/4c1dce/whats_one_thing_you_judge_men_for_that_you_dont/

>I judge men who require a higher level of criteria from the women they date than they themselves demonstrate. Physical, financial, social. Yeah, maybe if you're 38, broke, balding, out of shape, take the bus, seem to own only 3 shirts, etc., then yeah, you're not going to appeal to some 27 year old gal who makes it to the gym 4x a week and spends hours on her appearance while having a job that makes as much or more as you do.

>This is a tough one to describe, but there is a thing that some men do that is like they... say things they think women want to hear? It's like fedora-tipping IRL or something. They'll claim that they're a feminist/ have sisters so know women/ are sensitive/ are courteous... or things that they, well, think the woman they're talking to wants to hear.

Height.

>It really isn't a judgement as much as it is a reaction. I don't know why, but when I see a tall guy, like over 6'3, my vagina automatically flexes and gets wet. I'm not even exaggerating.

That isn't to say I have something against shorter guys. I've seen lots of hot short guys who I would date in a minute, but I've never had that sort of automatic reaction just by seeing them on the street.
>>
>>28622671
>>This is a tough one to describe, but there is a thing that some men do that is like they... say things they think women want to hear? It's like fedora-tipping IRL or something.
That's exactly why they go on those women specific subs though. It's a circle jerk. I've tried reading those a few times to get an idea what women think and it's just catty women and those fadora tippers they described on there, and probably a few guys pretending to be females. Now that I think about it, it's probably some of you robots pretending to be girls on there.
>>
>>28622671

>balding

Do women understand that balding isn't a choice? It's not something we can control?

Because sometimes I think they don't. As evidenced by how she sticks it between 'broke' and 'out of shape'.

But heaven forbid you judge a woman for being overweight, which is 100% controllable.
>>
File: 20150813_162154.jpg (549 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20150813_162154.jpg
549 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw 6'3

Feels good
>>
>>28623020
Women judge men on things that are uncontrollable (height, penis size, hair/beard, intelligence, etc)
>>
File: silly.png (230 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
silly.png
230 KB, 540x540
>>28622671

To be honest, I don't care what women want. If I ever feel the overwhelming desire to penetrate someone I'll hire a prostitute. Modern women are just glorified prostitutes anyway
>>
Reminder if you have a gf and she sees someone taller than you she'll have an uncontrollable urge to bend over for them

Women are trash
>>
File: sportscoat-tiff copy.jpg (226 KB, 454x750) Image search: [Google]
sportscoat-tiff copy.jpg
226 KB, 454x750
>they say things they think women want to hear

What pigs
>>
>>28623631
Men do the same thing. (Boobs, face, waist, shoulders, voice, height, teeth)People are superficial. This isn't a gender thing
>>
>>28622671
>OH MY GOD WOMEN PREFER TALLER MEN HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES

I prefer shorter women. it goes both ways. quit pretending you're oppressed.
>>
>>28624276
>boobs
meme
>face
ok
>waist
sure, but then again a lot of dudes don't care
>shoulders
no one cares
>voice
no one cares
>height
no one cares
>teeth
goes both ways
>>
>>28624371
Men prefer shorter women >>28624292
>>
>>28623631
>>28623020
Shit genes for their babies
>>
You can tell they're all trying to dumb down the extent they actually value those things, throwing in exceptions and what not. Holy shit man, dont beat around the fucking bush
>>
>>28624371
>waist
that's actually really important in basic body shape which is a big deal
>shoulders
again a little thing that can be a big deal
linebacker shoulders aren't hot on a woman
>height
over 5'10 gets kind of worrisome
>>
>>28624566
Waist lines can be improved with exercise and diet. I've never met a woman with broader shoulders than me. Height doesn't matter. My first crush in school was a qt 5'11" girl. All guys like girls with long legs, and taller girls usually have long legs

Men are just a lot more forgiving when it comes to looks. There will always be a guy or 100 out there who will be attracted to any 1 girl (providing the girl is not deformed or way too fat)

But a guy has to be >6', >6" penis, 6 figure salary to even get noticed by women in 2016
>>
>>28624276
>Boobs,
implants
> face,
ok
>waist,
stop stuffing your face
>shoulders,
there are men who like girls with broad shoulders, so this is entirely irrelevant
> voice,
voice training
>height,
there are men who like tall girls, so this is entirely irrelevant
>teeth
braces, teeth whitening

Just face it, roastie, men are judged WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY more harshly
>>
>>28622671
I got no problem with any of these statements.

Men should be more realistic about their potential partners and take better care of themselves if they want to attract a woman.

Everybody knows nice guys aren't that nice.

Being tall for men is basically the same as having big boobs for a woman.
>>
what's with this heightism? we can't let women choose mates. what's the endgame? in 100 years we're all going to be 9 feet tall. it's unsustainable! i'm 6'3 and my fucking back hurts all the time. women aren't supposed to choose mates. they're supposed to be raped. they moisten up next to big guys because they feel small and vulnerable. but being tall doesn't make you a good fighter or provider.

but i guess men aren't any better. most go for big ass, or cute face. which means nothing. we have to start fucking shit up or our gene pool is going to get so watered down.
>>
>>28624733
>Men should be more realistic about their potential partners and take better care of themselves if they want to attract a woman.
You can't take care of things determined by genetics and hormones during puberty

>Being tall for men is basically the same as having big boobs for a woman.
Implants are cheap and safe. Leg lengthening surgery is expensive and risky (and comes with future problems, like not being able to walk when you're 40 years old) Not to mention that you can only get a max increase of 5 inches, while women can get pretty much any bust size they want
>>
>>28624749

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote, let alone choose mates.
>>
>>28624749
you are either
not 6'3
or you don't have backpain
or you have shit posture
>>
>>28624760
>You can't take care of things determined by genetics and hormones during puberty

These things matter way less than you think they do. Unless you literally have a deformity it won't make a lick of difference.
>>
>>28623020
To be fair I think when women shit on "balding" men, they are referring to men who are clearly balding but DON'T shave their head.
The difference between BALDING and just being BALD.
Though even still women don't like bald men very much
>>
>>28624634
Hello manchild, it seems like you still think we're on 2015-/r9k/. Sadly, it's 2016 now, and we no longer deal in this stale, awful meme of yours. Please leave. Thanks.
>>
>>28624778
yeah i have shit posture. but the point is, there's no reason to be tall. it confers no hereditary advantage. you eat more food. you're slower, clumsier. you put on muscle slower. it's overrated imo.

but it definitely feels like shit when someone is taller than you.
>>
>>28624785
Intelligence, penis size, height, facial structure, hair growth patterns, voice, skeletal structure, your whole fucking body, and even your personality are determined by your genetics and the environment you grew up in

>>28624817
kys pedo kike
>>
>>28623708
>>28622671
>It really isn't a judgement as much as it is a reaction. I don't know why, but when I see a tall guy, like over 6'3, my vagina automatically flexes and gets wet. I'm not even exaggerating.

Remind me why I shouldn't become a serial killer?
>>
File: NEEThysterical.jpg (86 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEEThysterical.jpg
86 KB, 409x409
>>28624887
>Be told your whole life that beeeeing yourself matters
>Jk you have to be in the top 10% of men to be worth anything
>>
>>28624845
You may put muscle slower put at the se level of strenght tall people are stronger and more dominating, so being tall gives you alpha points
>>
>>28622671
>>It really isn't a judgement as much as it is a reaction

Exactly.

It's biology.

Something else that's biology:
When a man takes his pants, they want to see a fucking monster that will stretch their tiny vaginas and make them feel even tinier.

That's why """growers""" and small dicked guys are fucked.
>>
File: 1453092024577.jpg (42 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453092024577.jpg
42 KB, 720x720
>>28624962
Life is actually a complete joke
>>
>>28622671
fishh fishy fishyy~ come bite this delicious bait why dont you?
>>
Women judge men on things that are uncontrollable.

Men judge women on things that are uncontrollable.

Blacks and whites judge on things that are uncontrollable.

Etc. The world is full of fucking assholes. Get used to it.
>>
File: blueNEET.jpg (111 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
blueNEET.jpg
111 KB, 409x409
>>28625007

Of course life is a joke. Our entire lives are devoted to competition wherein the winners are determined by luck. It's honestly humorous how much stress one will insert into a rigged game.

>M-maybe if I keep trying I can win
>I'll just keep lifting/studying/practicing and I can beat Chad ThunderCock/Brain/Talent

Nope, the game is rigged. Sorry
>>
>>28625068
>Men judge women on things that are uncontrollable.

Like what?
>>
>>28624996
but surely there's a point of diminishing returns. being taller is relative. so if you're armenian and you're 5'6 you can feel very tall, without the negative effects.
>>
>>28625122
a 5'6 man in armenia is still short dipshit

maybe in indonesia you might not feel out of place. assuming it was 30 years ago.
>>
>>28625074
My thoughts exactly.

It cheers me that by refusing to play I deny the game not only me as a player, but any future children, grandchildren etc. I would have produced.
>>
>>28625152
average height in armenia fits in my palm. that's why the turks tried wiping them out, they thought they were magical
>>
>>28625122
>>28625152
>be 5'9
>majority of guys are taller than me
>regularly see people over 6 foot
JUST KILL ME NOW SENPAI. I don't even live in some scandinavian country, people just seem to be getting taller these days.
>>
>>28624488
But men don't see taller women as subhuman.
>>
>>28625203
they ARE getting taller. especially millenials. what the fuck are these kids eating
>>
File: 1439290371775.png (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1439290371775.png
64 KB, 200x200
>>28622671
>mfw I'm 5'5
>mfw I see the comment about height
>mfw I'm laughing for no reason at all right now
>>
>>28625210
but what about fat girls? no one thinks they're human, except fetishists.
>>
>>28625244
Girls above 150 pounds are fat.

Girls above 180 pounds are physically ill.

Now that those definitions are out of the way:
>bones are for dogs
>a woman must have meat on her
>beaty standards were in favour of fat women before
>goddess of fertility

and most recently
>fat acceptance movement, which only applies to women
It's had a surprisingly successful run.
>>
How is this any different than a guy saying he gets hard when he sees a girl with abnormally large tits or ass?
You guys are hypocrites.
-Sincerely, a 6'5" tallfag. :^)
>>
>>28622671
>I judge men who require a higher level of criteria from the women they date than they themselves demonstrate.

Projecting so hard. Women ALWAYS ALWAYS demand a man with much better job/house/car and stupid shit like that. Women are basically children where they want their boyfriend to be their new parent that takes care of them financially and stuff, and then on top of that some of them still want to be considered an "equal" the relationship despite that.
>>
File: 1462771067575.png (98 KB, 512x758) Image search: [Google]
1462771067575.png
98 KB, 512x758
>6'5", ottermode, not ugly, full head of straight hair, confident in myself, have friends, 8 inch dick
>single by choice because I hate women
>>
File: 1372398489579.gif (2 MB, 162x149) Image search: [Google]
1372398489579.gif
2 MB, 162x149
>>28625217
>tfw 5'8 in NYC
>mfw jewish girls in middle school are the same height, usually taller
>>
>>28625244
FAT

CAN

BE

LOST

FAT

IS

NOT

PERMANENT

HEIGHT

IS

PERMANENT

STUPID

SON

OF

A

NIGGER
>>
>Unless they're short and ugly and have a shit personality and have unreasonably high standards for the women they date, they're no less likely than anyone else to find love.

>When someone gets weirdly hung up on height as his only flaw and becomes a cynical shithead because some women have height preferences (particularly tall willowy types -- to short women, everyone's tall, but short women aren't the leggy models these guys feel they "deserve"), he becomes unattractive to all women.

>Bitterness is poisonous to attraction.

/R9K/ BTFO
>>
File: NEETboat2.jpg (526 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
NEETboat2.jpg
526 KB, 1000x750
>>28625176

Yep, the game of life is rolled with heated dice. Why I haven't killed myself is a mystery. I wish I could banish hope and fear, and then finally be free.
>>
>>28625331
>>
>>28625331
Short women are the most judgemental when it comes to height. Taller women don't care, in my experience.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (141 KB, 626x533) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
141 KB, 626x533
>>28623631

Then they get triggered and demand that society stop shaming them when men judge women on something that is entirely controllable (weight)
>>
>>28625319
so? even more reason to be nice to fat girls. and yet, they're seen as sub human. is it really because it's their own fault? i think they're subhuman, but it's not because i dislike their lack of self-discipline, who gives a shit about that? if a 10/10 is an alcoholic, she's still a 10/10. the fact is, you hate her because she's uglier than you. we have derision to those below us.
>>
>>28624733
Except a good 40% of men like women with small boobs. How many women are attracted to short guys? LITERALLY ZERO
>>
>>28625331

I've known plenty of bitter women and bitter Chads who still had partners. Like most negative traits, bitterness is only bad enough to keep you single if you're already unattractive to begin.
>>
>Just want to throw in my two cents: DEFINITELY not automatically wet when I see a tall dude. Hottest guy I've ever met is like 5'5 at the most.

>The taller a guy is, the further away from me I need him to stand to still feel like he's being respectful of my space and not crowding me. The shorter a guy is, the closer he can stand until he's short enough to be at breast height, and then we're talking take-a-step-back again. So, there's that.

>If it makes you feel any better, I'm s 5'6 girl who is basically only attracted to guys that are around my same height.

>I see guys of all heights that I'm attracted to, but tonight I met a friend's boyfriend who was around 5'5" and I was immediately interested. I actually think he's a horrible person, but damn, short guys with strong jaw lines do it for me.

LANKLETS BTFO. HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>28625397
The point went entirely over your head. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28625437
>Manlets pretending to be women to make themselves feel better
lmao
>>
>>28623020
Prolly they wouldn't hate it as much if it wasn't for the betas bawwing over it recently.
>>
>>28625437
100% chance you wrote this, and at least 75% chance OP wrote the reaction thing.

We're rusing ourselves, to some extent.
>>
>>28625437
no need for hostility. like whomever you want! the "manlets when will they learn" meme is just insecure short guys trolling other short guys
>>
>>28625397
>is it really because it's their own fault?
no it's because being fat looks gross and is gross.
>>
>that mod message

top kek, women literally cannot handle being judged for their shallow and vapid judgmental nature
>>
>>28625464
oh yeah, you were really deep with your point. stay miserable you dwarf
>>
>>28622671
>AskWomen
Top kek more like Ask Overweight SJW Failed Normie Roasties. There are no normal women on reddit tbhfam
>>
>>28625548
I read some of the comments on the page
my 'blue pill' levels increased a little bit
>>
>>28622671
>>It really isn't a judgement as much as it is a reaction. I don't know why, but when I see a tall guy, like over 6'3, my vagina automatically flexes and gets wet. I'm not even exaggerating.
>when I see a tall guy my vagina automatically flexes and gets wet
>that creepy way of describing everything objectively to appeal to male reading base
>"im not even exaggerating"
No girl talks like that.Ever.

I just came here to see wtf i can find and am already laughing
>>
File: 1458865531831.jpg (66 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
1458865531831.jpg
66 KB, 575x523
>"Just be yourself."
Yeah, you still want to keep forcing this meme Stacey?
>>
hope they all die after long suffering
>>
>>28625530
Fat can be gained and lost. Height cannot be gained (after puberty or unless you're willing to pay 10s of thousands of dollars for a risky and very painful procedure) or lost.

Do you understand now, fat roastie low IQ subhuman? As I said before, KILL yourself.
>>
>>28624887
How is this any different from "when I see a woman with tits over ___-cup, my dick automatically gets hard?"
>>
>>28625884
It's not

Life is a big fucking joke where 95% of your person is determined by genetic and developmental environmental factors

You can literally be born wheelchair bound or a midget or fucking ugly and never learn how to form relationships. Why even try? I just want to be dead.
>>
>>28625315
Why are Jewish girls so based?
>>
>>28625475
This. Taste and preferences differ per person, are subjective, and are often subject to change.
Like whomever you want, accept people out there to whom you don't fit within their preferences will exist however objectively attractive you are. Live and let live.

The whole manlet baiting stuff is predominantly trolls, a good amount of ironic shit-posters, a decent amount of insecure short guys too eager in perpetuating the whole meme as it allows self-pity, and a few tall guys with absolutely nothing but their height to offer and thus focusing on that alone by talking down on less tall people.
Taking any of these bait threads seriously is one of the biggest mistake one can make in the first place; be it "manlet", race, penis size, hairline, or whatever trait will cause a nice amount of replies for trolls to feast upon.
>>
>>28626100
>"manlet", race, penis size, hairline
balding indian 5'9" manlet with a 6 inch pencil dick detected

Which one of these 3 is most disgusting to women:

baldlet
manlet
dicklet

page 10 bump, people need to hear about thist stuff
>>
File: 1463032661684.jpg (146 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463032661684.jpg
146 KB, 681x1024
>>28624371
>boobs
>meme

low test faggot detected
>>
>>28627180
I actually prefer intellectual skinny boyish girls with smaller tits.

You know the type that reads books, uses the Internet for things other than facebook. That 'fembot' type of qt is my favourite.

I'm 6'3" and ever since I started reading these threads my confidence has been sky high, so that certainly helped me.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.