[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else can't grow up here >20 years old >Dad makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12
File: 1463357993232.png (54 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
1463357993232.png
54 KB, 470x698
Who else can't grow up here
>20 years old
>Dad makes me lunch and snacks
>Mom makes me diner
>moved back in with parents
>Hang out mostly with parents
>They always drive when we go on road trips
>Parents provide me with everything
>They always take care of my finances and school costs and stuff
>>
File: 1462007541363.jpg (170 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1462007541363.jpg
170 KB, 500x598
>tfw im 23
>inherited 5 apartments from granddad and is currently making $7k a month renting them out
>still liviing with parents
>they make me food
>i never leave the house
>tfw
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 686x658) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 686x658
>18 years old
>still have stuffed animals
>still eat lunchables on a faily basis
>still play vidya that's aimed towards little kids
>still watch cartoons
>>
>>28622406
that's cute OP, sounds like you have a good relationship with your parents.
>>
>>28622436
>>28622438
Living the dream

>>28622442
I'd say I do, they're pretty much one of my best friends. I don't know what I'll do when I lost them..
>>
>tfw 23 and mom rules over everything I do
>won't let me learn to drive because I'm "immature"
>never let me out the house
>cooked all my meals for me, ironed and washed my clothes and did my hair for me
>is now pissed and mad at me for being the mental and social equal to a 7 year old
>>
>>28622452
well make sure to cherish your relationship with them, not everyone can have that.
>>
File: happy.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>21 years old
>Live with great grandmother and grandmother
>Great grandmother still makes me pancakes for breakfast, cooks whatever I want for dinner, and makes apple sauce for me
>Grandmother goes to work. Buys me lego when I'm feeling down
>Even gf buys me lego
>Plays minecraft
>Watches cartoons
At least I got a gf and go to a great uni (studying physics)
>>
>>28622571
That sounds like a really nice situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 500x496
>22 years old
>introvert, speech inpedement, general loser
>blessed with 8-9/10 looks
>aquire hot mommy gf
>she does mostly everything, work, cook, clean
>I try to help, but mostly don't care/too depressed since being laid off
>ei still covering my half of the bills and mommy gf holds me and loves me
>smoke weed play vidya and jerk off all day every day
>appear as greek god on the outside but looks are only to catfish women into taking care of my sad pathetic self
>100% would rather hide and listen to comfy music all day alone then even try anything alpha anymore
>>
File: happy pepe.jpg (34 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe.jpg
34 KB, 553x567
>>28623363
>23
>from england
>backpacking alone
>living in australia now
>have my own place here
>meet girls
>have hobby that i can make money out of
>have part time job on the side here in australia
>have a car back home
>know how to cook good food easily
>life is very easy
>all because i put some effort in

Why would you want to depend on somebody?

im going to NZ soon for the winter. Pic related, it's me when i move into my own place in christchurch.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 501x600
im 19 and i still play with action figures and sometimes bring out a bunch of my stuffed animals from the box in my closet late at night and play with them in my bed and pretend the bed is a ship and we are being attacked

i wish i was kidding
>>
File: 1445223234503.jpg (17 KB, 344x337) Image search: [Google]
1445223234503.jpg
17 KB, 344x337
>18 years old
>NEET
>Parents pay for everything, gas, food
>Have my dad drive met if I'm driving somewhere far away because I only know my town
>Pretend to do 'online classes' on my computer, give my parents the occasional status update
>Every meal is made for me, mommy doesn't like to let me go hungry, and I won't eat anything unless someone else makes it because lazy
>Literally only talk to my parents and my online gf
>mfw reverted to an infant
i never grew up... i wanted to, but i'm just a product of my environment. we live in the middle of nowhere and i could never makes friends at school so here i am.
>>
>>28623734
jesus christ literally everything to the very end is a description of myself except the online classes thing. the part that hit me the hardest was the driving thing. i actually have a license and car but only know a few different roads around me, i know what they look like but i dont even know the name of one road. parents drive me if i have to go somewhere to get on the highway or if its outside of the few roads i know.
>>
>>28623609
Hey anon I'd like to do something like this can you tell me how?
>>
>>28623800
Google maps? Smart phone? Maps made of paper as weird as it may sound?
>>
>>28624034
i sometimes will use my phone but mostly i dont know because i never pay attention to roads. i know the names of main roads around because ive heard them a lot but cause i literally never pay attention i dont make the connection to where they are.
>>
File: hlm.jpg (78 KB, 600x850) Image search: [Google]
hlm.jpg
78 KB, 600x850
>>28623849
I'll tell you how I did it.

>I dropped out of school before getting my A levels (not important but I had a head start and no career i wanted to choose so it made it easier)
>Got a wagecuck 40+ hour per week job
>Lived with parents, and they didn't charge me rent, so I had a shitload of surplus cash, 1,300 quid a month
>saved up, bought a car in cash (ie not credit) and worked on my hobby (anything with the arts is good because you can do commissions eg drawing for people online. people literally pay you to do your hobby)
>learn to cook at home thanks to mum
>saved up 30,000 surplus cash
>decided to move out but i didn't know where to live
>"fuck it ill just take an extended gap year"
>live off my hobby money and side jobs if i can get a work visa somewhere (still have 25,000 saved up)
>developed social skills by nature of living in and out of hostels a lot
>just chat to people inc girls in my dorms, it's much easier than i thought it would be
>go back home once in a while to see family

The beauty is I dont need to go anywhere I dont want, so I can avoid nightclubs, big cities, etc. Plus if i want tendies I can just make my own, my place here has a kitchen and most hostels have kitchens too.

It takes a few years of work but it's overall pretty easy once you have the hard bit over and done with.
>>
>>28622436
Don't you have to do some kind of work to keep those apartments up and running?
>>
>>28624153
i really need to do shit like this so i can get out of my comfort zone and practice my social skills which have gone to shit from years of isolation. i dont think im actually autistic because before i went full loner mode i actually was very outgoing and was friends with all the chads up until i was like 13, which was when i moved to a new school and the isolation began. i know a lot of people say this and its sort of a meme normies say often, but in my case i think i would honestly learn a lot more living on the streets and being out of this bubble im in for a year than going to college for a year.
>>
File: 1408912058717.jpg (11 KB, 305x279) Image search: [Google]
1408912058717.jpg
11 KB, 305x279
>>28623800
feel ya man, i feel ya. i've lived here basically my entire life. i only know two or three roads by their name. though GPS systems do help a lot.
>>
>>28624296
honestly go on a trip for a week and stay in hostels. they're cheap and very easy to practice social skills in. just say hello to people in your dorm when you first meet them if they don't say it to you and it just happens.

I used to be one of you until i got that job, honestly life really is better on the other side, and you really can obtain it. Find an agency near you (dont bother with the jobcentre/foreign equivalent) and they can find you something within a few weeks usually.
>>
>>28623800
>>28624329
>>28623734
>Cant drive on roads I dont know
Are you autistic?
Seriously im not even joking do you have autism?

I've never heard of that before
>>
>tfw you're not feeling ready for the world but can't rely on your parents because your dad just died
i feel really empty inside
>>
>>28624423
woah.. bad feel man. jesus, i'm sorry.
i'm dreading it. good luck in the real world.
>>
>>28624446
the only consolation i really have is that up until now my life was super great, and my parents were so great to me
if this had happened when i was in middle school i doubt i would have stayed sane
now it's just crippling depression and loneliness
>>
>>28624153
>live in a country where there's full-time work for kids
Literally my parents are in their 50s and had trouble finding full time work after both of them were downsized. Mother is still part-time.
>>
>>28624562
>for kids

if you are over 16 and don't live in a 3rd world shithole then you can find an ok full time job. google for local agencies and send them your CV/resume. I lived in a town with massive unemployment ut i still found a job because most people are too lazy to go anywhere other than the jobcentre or a job website.
>>
>>28622436
god i envy you. literally a modern day landed gentleman, a neet aristocrat.
>>
File: 1461269210274.jpg (26 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1461269210274.jpg
26 KB, 331x473
>talk to my parents every day about anything going on
>we always go out every Friday to eat somewhere
>sometimes me and my dad will go to the computer Goodwill or the junkyard to pull parts for his secondary beatup car
>dad helped me build my first PC
>mom helped develop my mostly rock music taste
>always conversing with mom about medical and life things
>make fun of my sister because it's fun
>sister punches me back

It's like the perfect family. The other parts of my family are either seperated or dead. It's like we're the needle in the haystack. I honestly don't give a shit if I ever make friends because they're all I need.
>>
File: pathetic wojak.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pathetic wojak.png
29 KB, 400x400
>19 years old
>still can't shower on my own
at least i still have enough courage left to ask my mommy each time else i'd smell like a fucking pig
>>
>>28625077
>still can't shower on my own
Explain?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.