[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUG THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: oxycontin.jpg (34 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
oxycontin.jpg
34 KB, 948x711
What you robots on tonight?
Personally snorted 30mg Adderall and 10mg Oxycodone, pretty great combo. Still speedy, but with a relaxing body.

TOPIC OF DISCUSSION:
What is the most Robot drug?
>>
>>28622397
>have to know people to do drugs
>don't know anyone

Seriously where the fuck did you even get the idea to do drugs? I got offered weed once by my cousin at a family reunion , now I smoke weed. Isn't there some major social aspect to becoming a user?
>>
>>28622434
Curiosity, I personally wish to try all drugs at least once.

Feels pretty great too after a week of work.
>>
If you do drugs you aren't a robot. Off to a new thread
>>
>>28622434
And where to buy it? Just make friends with the local stoner at work/school. Or just ask if you can buy. It's pretty easy.
>>
>>28622459
>implying alcohol is not a drug

Every REAL robot at least drinks you nerd.
>>
>What is the most Robot drug?

Something easily accessible because robots are too socially inept to buy drugs from people IRL and too lazy to figure out how to use the deep web.

I would say

>Alcohol
>Tobacco
>DXM
>DPH
>Kratom
>Prescription benzos and opiates
>Marijuana if you live in a place where it's legal

I myself am a bit drunk right now.
>>
>>28622434
I get my shit from the deepweb its actually legit it just comes in a ups box in your mailbox or if your underage and want to hide shit coming to your house get a p.o. box
>>
What I've done so far:
>2mg xanax
>3 shots of rum
>1 blunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25oFpL8DrzE

Listening to this and I swear I can feel it in my body.
>>
>>28622447
What I'm saying though is how do you find them? I've wanted to try various things in my life but you have to a social circle to find a dealer or someone who's sharing you know?
>>
>>28622520
How are you even awake right now? I'm betting I won't get a reply 'cause your ass will be passed out before you read this.
>>
>>28622501
That sounds sketchy af and like a good way to end up in prison.
>>
>>28622530
Deepweb they have all sort of shits on there
>>
File: 1462076064009.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1462076064009.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>28622550
You cant get into trouble unless you sign for the package theres the magic my friend some police man would have to pretend to be the ups man and give u the package and make u sign for it in order to get in trouble
>>
>>28622530
Even though I have always been a nerd, I always hung out with the stoners, they were really nice and chill and that's how I got into drugs n shit. Easily my best friends are stoners. They don't do hard shit, but they can get it so I buy it off them.

Just try to talk to a stoner, THEY LOVE IT when a newbie asks for help. They might smoke you out,
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.