[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had another dream about her Ruined my fucking day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1350773553511.png (60 KB, 1202x795) Image search: [Google]
1350773553511.png
60 KB, 1202x795
>had another dream about her

Ruined my fucking day
>>
>>28622298
it's funny how my own imagination is out to get me
>>
>>28622298
It's ok. Eventually you get used to dreaming about her. Then you stop sleeping to not dream of her. That's what I did.
>>
File: 1463106672424.png (404 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1463106672424.png
404 KB, 500x497
> tfw I finally don't think about her every day
Still comes up a bit when fapping here and there but the poison is finally starting to have run its course.
>>
>last dream involving a girl was years ago
>I just dream about memes now

lol normies can't even compete
>>
File: 1393565925306.jpg (339 KB, 710x508) Image search: [Google]
1393565925306.jpg
339 KB, 710x508
Last night I had the most frightening dream of my life
>On some kind of oil platform/ offshore facility
>Some humanoid monster with a female voice was hunting down and slaughtering everyone
>At one point we had it captured.
>Around 1000 people gathered in this huge room lit by floodlights
>Monster is just talking about how its going to kill all of us
>Obviously gets free

I know it doesn't sound that bad, but when you're actually there running and trying to find some place to hide while you hear it hunting down and tearing people to pieces its fucking terrifying

>End up blowing up the entire facility
>It sinks into the ocean
>Wake up in a large room up on a ledge of broken cement
>Didn't make it out in time
>Water is slowly seeping down the collapsed and compacted concrete walls
>Dim lamps light the room below
>Hear the monster
>It's just me and it stuck in this room t the bottom of the ocean
>Wake up
>>
>>28623368
this would make a good horror movie
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.