[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i even come out the closet and tell my family i want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1460336929369.png (94 KB, 999x530) Image search: [Google]
1460336929369.png
94 KB, 999x530
should i even come out the closet and tell my family i want to be a tranny? or should i keep it a secret for life
>>
>>28622058

Take female hormones and androgen blockers from the internet but don't tell your parents and see how long it takes before they notice you look like a girl.
>>
You should probably let them know, they probably already suspect you have some sort of mental illness. Confirming what kind of mental problem it is might be a good thing for your relationship with them.
>>
File: 1462646929432-r9k.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462646929432-r9k.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
idk i been repressing it and i'm 90% sure i'll suicide before 30
>>
>>28622058
Somehow my parents already knew. They said they knew for years and I hadn't even really known for years.
>>
Don't tell them because you'll grow out of it and you don't want to deal with them knowing about this embarrassing phase.
>>
File: Black Jesus.jpg (50 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
Black Jesus.jpg
50 KB, 680x478
>>28622078
kek
Do this OP, you're already playing God. Might as well play your senpai too.
>>
You will never be a female or pass as one and will give up on the attempt within a year. Why would you even bother telling them anything?
>>
You should accept that it's just a phase and not ruin your life. Maybe stop watching gay sissy hypno, you god damn fruit.
>>
>>28622058
Why do you losers keep coming here? You have your containment board lgbt go to it and be a special snowflake there. I'm tired of you mentally ill freaks infesting this board
>>
File: 1461655029853.png (490 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
1461655029853.png
490 KB, 1280x709
>come out to parents at 16
>get kicked out
>that went well
>email my boss, ask if i can stay there
>"of course you can, i just want you to be safe"
>he fucks me
that went well.
>>
>>28622220
rolling for numbers psn
>>
>>28622220
Thread = derailed.

Rolling
>>
>>28622269
Nice, did he take your anal virginity?
>>
Secret for life.
Closet "dyke" here, I get less and less gay the more I dedicate myself to family and not being a degenerate piece of shit.
But you should probably leave 4chan too, as it's half tranny propaganda and probably the reason you're so mixed up right now.
Stay busy and make sure to edit out triggers for negative thoughts in the media you consume and the people you interact with.
You can do this!
>>
>>28622220
BORED!
me need rolls desu
>>
>>28622269
You must be sexy.
>>
>>28622220
Rolling for geomancer will be disappointed if not attained
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.