[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some of you guys are alright don't go to school today if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1436828299165.jpg (31 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1436828299165.jpg
31 KB, 400x600
some of you guys are alright

don't go to school today if you live in west philadelphia
>>
File: 235235235.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
235235235.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
k
in an original way
>>
Reported to mods and FBI.

Enjoy prison :^)
>>
Honestly I hope you are serious. I hope you aren't some pony fapping trap wanking cock fantasizing faggot who is getting our hopes up that you will give the normal fags what's coming to them. Bullets in their fucking skulls so their innocent families can forever feel pain and spiral downwards into drug addiction and divorce and suicide. The betas will cry out in joy and maybe someday the uprising will truly happen.
>>
>>28621856
pls do it this time

im tired of waiting
>>
File: 1457145592618.jpg (228 KB, 799x576) Image search: [Google]
1457145592618.jpg
228 KB, 799x576
It's been a while. Have fun anon.

Remember to REEEEEEEE to assert dominance.
>>
>>28621856
>west philadelphia
let me guess. born and raised?
>>
So does adam sandler live there or what?

Im not quite sure I get the joke with this one.
>>
>>28621856
posting in epic nsa thread
>>
File: ElliotRodger.jpg (118 KB, 580x376) Image search: [Google]
ElliotRodger.jpg
118 KB, 580x376
why the fuck is adam sandler shooting up a school?
>>
>>28622033
on the playground, is where he spent most of his days
>>
>>28621979
lol Yeah mods stop this school shooter !!!
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Just don't fall asleep tonight. See you around sleepyheads.
T. Uncle Freddy
>>
>what if you had a gun?
Top kek
Now,being serious,what could happen to you if make thread like this one? Will the fbi show up at OPs house?
>>
>>28621856
take as many normies down as you can with you
>>
>>28622285
There's a good chance one of the alphabet soup agencies will
>But if he's in another country
Even worse. We don't need a warrant to drone other countries.
>>
File: image.png (944 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
944 KB, 640x1136
Good luck friend take this autistic photo of me as motivation to go forward with this
>>
>>28622285
4chan mods gladly hand your IP over and do anything in their power to the help the FBI ID you. If you've got a clean record and no mental health issues you get put on a watch list, might get followed day after. If you've got a prior history you'll be getting a visit from some police cosplaying as soldiers and a free ride in the party van
>>
If this is legit i will kek so hard, other wise kys faggot
>>
Enjoy having your computer confiscated, placed on house arrest, and criminal record.
>>
>>28622132
Except this guy stayed making the trouble in of the nayberhod
>>
op sounds like someone who's up to no good

pls no trouble in my neighborhood
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.