[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's better to be a beta robot than an ugly woman. At least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 700x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 700x565
It's better to be a beta robot than an ugly woman. At least you guys can still attract women via wealth - if I get rich it just intimidates men and makes me even less attractive.

So stop bitching.
>>
>if I get rich it just intimidates men and makes me even less attractive.
>implying a wealthy gf to look after me so I can NEET it up all day like useless shite isn't all I want in life
I don't care about sex or love.
>>
someone post the pic of the potato girl and the teenage chad
>>
Are you ugly because you're ugly or are you ugly because you're fat?

Don't answer, we all know.
>>
>>28621601
The difference, roastie, is that the beta male will have to work to get rich while you have to just spread your legs for rich (ugly) beta.
>>
>>28621661
First off don't call me roastie.

That shit is misogynistic af.

And for the record no man has ever complained about my labia being too big.
>>
>>28621601
As long as you arent fat someone will fall for you.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16 KB, 103x144) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16 KB, 103x144
>>28621601
being woman is sucks
>>
>>28621715
Fucking kek. You're a roastie. The minute you come out with the "oh no my vaginal feels" your a roastie. No one cares about you. No one care about your triggers. Now get the fuck out you fucking little slut.
>>
How do you know you're ugly?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.