[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 year old manlet here. How do I get my beard to grow in better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160516-212352~3.jpg (174 KB, 968x1155) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160516-212352~3.jpg
174 KB, 968x1155
20 year old manlet here.

How do I get my beard to grow in better? I can grow a beard but it's patchy as fuck. I want to have a full thick beard, but the best I can do that isn't patchy is growing a goatee.
>>
Just stick with the goatee and mustache, man. It looks decent.

You COULD try rubbing Rogaine on your face but I don't know if that's safe. It might cause issues. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>20 years old

you wait till you're fucking older
>>
beards are ugly
>>
>>28621570
you should probably just take estrogens
>>
>>28621608
What do you mean? I hope you mean the shit is going to get even thicker.
>>
>>28621570
You wont grow one until later. Some guys can grow one at 20, but most don't start to grow a nice one until after 25. I could only grow chin and neckbeard hair until I tried again at 29 to grow one and then I finally couls.
>>
minoxidil for beard

also buy lifts and wear them in public
>>
>>28621570
I got one at 15.. how i did it,, every time there is heven a bit of hsir, shave do this for like s month then boom thick hair not patchy or bum fluff looking,, good luck son
>>
>>28621570
Raise your testosterone levels by eating less fatty foods. If you're really concerned ask a doctor
>>
I had the same problem when I was 20, although I had even less facial hair than you do. I'm 26 now and a lot of it has filled in. I'm still waiting for the gap between my sideburns and chin to fill in, but it's coming along slowly. There's not much you can do naturally except wait.

I would rock a 5-o'clock shadow, but my facial hair won't fill in.
>>
>>28621570
19 with a beard here, lifting seemed to boost my test enough to grow facial hair and some chest hair. But also it's all genetics, so you can't do much either way.
>>
Better question here

Where to buy minoxidil to put on face for sick beard? I mean the real thing and not some bullshit herbal medicine Internet is not an option
>>
>>28621570
Sometimes facial hair will start to really kick in and thicken by the time you're like 25, just be patient.
>>
Try Biotin supplements, it'll help the growth rate.
>>
There are some things that you put on your head so your hair grows, my brother says he put it on his face and his facial hair got a little better and told me to try. I still haven't but I should, I'm 22 and I wish I could grow facial hair like yours to be honest. I have facial hair of a 16 years old
Facial hair depends on genetics a lot though. My brother is tall and manly and still searches for ways to make his facial hair better, he only got it growing somewhat decently when he hit 25.
>>
Quit desperately trying to look older with your poor facial hair. If you shave more often, it will grow in thicker.
>>
>>28621570
fug, my goatee wont connect on the right side of my face..
>>
>>28624255
Dunno some balding related store I guess. Why don't you just buy it online tho you don't need a prescription.
>>
>>28622400
>>28624255
I had pretty big expectations of minoxi, but it didn't work at all. 6 months applying and not a single new hair, except for a few random hairs near my eyes
>>
>>28621570
Their isn't anything you can do, unless you want to get one if those stupid hair transplants. If you can't grow it in thick, that's just your genetics. Facial hair is completely based in your DNA.

Does your father have a thick beard?
>>
I am 27 and I am like OP
also hairs on my arms are almost invisible
noo hairs on chest
>>
Gotta love how everyone's suggestion is something completely different from one another. I think it's safe to say that none of you know what the fuck you're talking about.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.