[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>use to be in a famous Japanese girl group >got kicked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 360x480
>use to be in a famous Japanese girl group
>got kicked out for underaged smoking and fucking old guys >got pregnant soon after
>tfw no cute Japanese single mother to love

Wouls you man up and take care of this child?
>>
>>28621524
well I'm a 29yo neet so I can't take care of a child whether I want to or not, really
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>28621563
But she's so pretty and her jap baby daddy is a dead beat. She needs you.
>>
No. I also hate Asians so it's not even something I would consider.
>>
>>28621524
If I was able to sure, why not. If the kid is still a baby and not a maladjusted brat I could hang.
>>
>>28621578
>she needs a fat gaijin with no job or income
yeah sure
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 600x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 600x324
>>28621583
You're a man child. Forreal. A cute Japanese woman needs protection and you won't even man up.
>>
Pretty much my failsafe plan in life for when I'm 45 and still got nothing going on is to hop to japan and try to swoop up some japanese single mom, preferably one where the dad died by suicide so i can legally adopt the kid and hook the mom during a vulnerable period
>>
File: Middle-Earth-Shadows-of-Mordor.jpg (404 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Middle-Earth-Shadows-of-Mordor.jpg
404 KB, 1280x720
what is it with japanese qt's and old guys? is this a meme or is it a cultural thing? seriously what the fuck
>>
File: moneytalks.jpg (92 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
moneytalks.jpg
92 KB, 500x561
>>28621789
>what is it with japanese qt's and old guys?
>>
>>28621789
Most idols and pop stars in Japan are trying to get what they can before they stop being popular or their looks fade
So they get with guys that have a lot of money
This tends to usually be creepy old guys who spent 30 years climbing the corporate ladder at their zaibatsu corp
>>
>>28621892
She was still pretty popular when she decided to fuck creepy old guys
>>
>>28621789
I read some article a while back that said that prostitution among Japanese schoolgirls (middle and high school) is rampant. Apparently it's a real issue and they do it to buy nice bags and shit. According to the article, the girls don't feel like there's anything wrong with it and do not appear to be emotionally scarred (at least not while they're still in school. I don't think the article investigated the longer term effects).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.