[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you walk 31.89 miles in a day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Could you walk 31.89 miles in a day?
>>
yes? that doesn't sound fucking hard, i'm sure most new yorkers walk that much in a day
humans were made to literally walk at animals until they fell over and died of exhaustion, that aint shit
>>
yes but why would i want to
>>
File: ricardo-lopez-o-s.gif (49 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ricardo-lopez-o-s.gif
49 KB, 320x240
longest i ever walked was mabey 3 miles.
but one time i rode my bike about 25 miles.
>>
>spend 6 hours jogging
>lose more calories than you burned eating a regular takeaway
no thank you
>>
File: 1441606301588s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1441606301588s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
Bruh i walk 10 miles and i'm already dead
>>
Nowhere near it. 5 miles would kill me.
>>
>>28621348
call me oveweight but

"walking" at a leisure pace for 10~ miles takes several hours

Why in gods name someone would want to waste a third of their day walking is beyond me.
>>
>>28621423
a-are you really fat

thats hot
>>
>>28621459
I have a messed up back, neck, hip, and gastrointestinal tract. And I'm fat.
>>
4 miles and I'd explode.
>>
>>28621348
Not with hemorrhoids, I can barely make it to my own mailbox.
>>
>>28621348
Yeah, I think so. The only problem with that is how long it would take. I don't even know how many hours of walking that is.
>>
I mean, I probably could but why? Why did she even walk 32 miles in one day? If she does it everyday then that's insane, also how long would it take to walk 32 miles? I'd imagine at least half a day so about five hours, then again it took me about an two hours or more just to walk around 3 miles. I can't imagine 32 miles, at the rate I walk it would take me 20 hours to walk 32 miles, but that's grossly over exaggerated. I'm sure realistically maybe it would take 6 hours or more, but why though? Why spend 6 hours just walking and walking and walking? I guess it's healthy, right? But seems way too much, that's like going to the gym and working out for like 6 hours everyday. I feel like it's too much for your body at one time.
>>
File: gianna.webm (2 MB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
gianna.webm
2 MB, 375x300
>>28622003
>I can barely make it to my own mailbox
Mailman here.

I average around 15 miles per day. Longest I've walked was 21 miles just last week.
>>
>>28622068
You don't have hemorrhoids
>>
>>28622046
It was an event called the Great Saunter in Manhattan where you walk around the perimeter of the whole island.
>>
>>28622068
How hard was it for you to become a mailman? Any college required or any special certificates you had to get? I don't mean to derail the thread but I'm honestly curious about it as a possible career and I already have connections through my family.
>>
>>28622095
>Those fucking tits

God, she is not only attractive but has an amazing body and chest, I'm talking amazing boobs. Anyway, so it was a one time thing? In that case I could probably do it. But I'm in SHIT SHAPE so maybe not, though it'd be fun probably to challenge myself.
>>
>>28621348
that would take like 10 hours though.
>>
>>28622103
They're desperate for new workers. So you're pretty much guaranteed the job as long as you're not crazy or something. I've heard that around 50-60% of new guys quit in the first three months. It's a cool job, though, if you're not a fucking baby and can follow directions.
>>
That;s awesome. I love seeing rich people walk. It makes me think that if rich people can do it, I can get same benefit and not spend any money on it so its like I am living rich.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.