[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women don't want you because you're the weakest of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10
File: CDq_MSaUUAAxYBS.png (333 KB, 600x811) Image search: [Google]
CDq_MSaUUAAxYBS.png
333 KB, 600x811
Women don't want you because you're the weakest of the weak.

It's just natural selection.

Are you really going to fight mother nature?
>>
Most robots are fairly attractive and physically fit. The no gf thing has mainly to do with lack of social skills which is now needed to form relationships and produce offspring.
In cave man times you could just rape someone, and viola, your genes live on.
>>
>>28621246
why can't these manboys accept the plain truth?
>>
>Are you really going to fight mother nature?
Yes
Fuck the world, it gave birth to the piece of shit that is me, I have every right to fuck it up in any way possible.
>i cant think of anything to say so ill call him edgy or post le hat meme
>>
File: St Elliot.jpg (253 KB, 828x622) Image search: [Google]
St Elliot.jpg
253 KB, 828x622
>I got a bullet in the chamber and it's ready to eject (Pop, pop, pop, pop)
>You ain't a man, you's a kid, call it child neglect, lil boy
>If you wanna shoot a fade, I'll leave your face leakin'
>You better not tell the police I did it
>Out in Dade County, anything goes
>Always at the scene with some blood on my clothes
>>
>>28621312
>with lack of social skills
That's a form of weakness genius.
>>
>>28621246
They do want me but I don't want them because they're all trash. Am I still a robot senpai?
>>
>>28621246
Women have been fighting mother nature for the last 100 years. Men are only starting to realize they don't have to bend down and accept things because women don't want to play by the rules anymore.
>>
>>28621312
lmao really anon?
>>
>>28621312
Social skills are a necessity now. You can't thrive in this world without proper networking skills.

Social awkwardness is a weakness that must be bred out
>>
When mother natures gives you chicken tenders they are cool and without ketchup - Nietzsche
>>
i reject your mother nature and substitute it with memes
>>
>>28621388
Too bad it's not genetic.
>>
>Implying I'm separate from Mother Nature

Bro, I'm made of the same atoms she is.
>>
>>28621246
>They do want me

These delusions are only more proof that you are too weak to accept you pathetic existence
>>
File: 1457381783133.jpg (53 KB, 397x720) Image search: [Google]
1457381783133.jpg
53 KB, 397x720
>>28621246
danger and play is what women are and men want women, but only because women are the ultimate danger and play thing. This is nice, but you can reach a life beyond this.

once you understand that men are not meant to be as good hedonist as women, you first acknowledge the superiority of women at the hedonistic life (which is just called life by men and women) and you see the misery of hedonism, either the direct hedonism of the woman, or the nihilistic fantasy of the delayed hedonism of the man [the one that men advocate for, the one about engaging yourself into challenges after challenges, seeking merit, pursuing your passions, in one word still clinging to entertainment (typically to attract women sooner or later) to better turn away from their impotency at the hedonistic life..] created by men once they get beat by women.
Once you see the game as well as the noneffective masculine life, you lose faith in hedonism. At this point, you either see the solution or not {Nietzsche did not see it, or rather he did not claim explicitly that he saw it]: you strive to do the exact opposite of hedonism (either the masculine one or the feminine one): first you stop being nihilistic, in accepting what you are (it is crucial to be sincere about the starting point], meaning a worm, and in stopping to analyze the past to get a better future (= the strategy of men, which remains inside hedonism (even though they claim that it is not, and in practice is is clearly not), but even more nihilistic than the feminine hedonism, once they are beaten by women] and in stopping to take what you desire, feel and think seriously [=the hedonism of the woman, and the fueling of this hedonism by men].

Women are wrong for having faith in what they desire, in thinking that this is relevant to ones life
they are a bit wrong to let men spend their life trying to serve women
>>
File: 1458962730965.jpg (485 KB, 1280x849) Image search: [Google]
1458962730965.jpg
485 KB, 1280x849
>>28621532
Men are wrong to try to play with women, which is just serving women
men are wrong, after being defeated, to be resentful towards women
men are wrong to think, after being defeated, that the solution is to be even more nihilistic than women

The lack of efficacy of the masculine life leads to a narcissism (contrary to men), but without egotism (contrary to women), a more equanimous and benevolent stance towards what is desired, felt and thought. At this point, you stop looking at hedonism of the body [=the feminine hedonism], turn towards hedonism of the soul [what religious call it], spirit, consciousness [what buddhists call it] [=the hedonism of the mild ascetic, the hedonism that most men fail to see and the one that women love to think that they embody (women love to think that they are not as egotistic as they are, that they embody a humanist stance)] and then you understand that even this is doomed to be disappointing, so you refuse it until you stop caring about this one too.
>>
>>28621485
>the 'tism isn't genetic
>>
>>28621312
hit the nail on the head there.
also, social skills AND self esteem
if many of us didn't have low self esteem, we could possibly be chad tier
>>
>>28621532
>implying I know what hedonism means
>>
>>28621365
>>28621388
While fat and ugly bitches still manage to get boyfriends. They spread their midget genes and shit teir facial structure onto males. It's not fucking fair.
>>
>>28621545
>The wall of text just got 10 feet higher!
>>
>>28621495
and if they don't, it's reason to despair? I don't get it, the hangup about being undesirable. Nearly anyone can find someone to settle with, only a select few have the luxury of having their pick. It's unfortunate and nature is a cruel mistress whom I'd like to thwart. Why can't I find a proper heck to give, seems like a big deal

give more of a heck than I let on 2bh
>>
>>28621246
Bullshit OP. I've seen women go after much weaker men than me. The real reason women don't want me is because I'm socially inept. Even guys who are physically and financially inferior to me get girls because they're much better talkers than I am.
>>
>>28621690
>heck

Hey, could you take it easy with fucking language?

I like to browze /r9k/ with my daughter from time to time (she likes the pretty frog pictures) and it's cuntfucks like you who are gradually stealing her innocence from her.
>>
>>28621349
I agree, but please direct your anger towards the strong and those who make the world what it is. Dont make life worse for other victims.
>>
>>28621802
>social skills relate to brain function
b-bbut I can lift more!

back of the line, scrub
>>
>>28621802
Yeah social ineptitude is a major weakness senpai. Those women were right to avoid you. For all they know, you could be schizo
>>
>>28621638
i would much rather have a competent midget in society than a robot who is totally fucked in the head. and so would women. this is as fair as fair gets to the rest of us, and you can just jack off until you die or whatever so that's good enough.
>>
>>28621246
I'm 6'3 95 kg and haven't been laid in 6 months. Checkmate
>>
>>28621561
Lol don't kid yourself buddy
>>
>>28621838
>They're literally using the most basic interpretation of 'weak'

I b-bench 265, b-but I c-c-can't talk good.

genetic trash tbqh
>>
>>28621802
that's like saying you have a nice car but it's just missing the motor or it's broken to shit. i mean that's good for you but by default if you're missing something that important altogether then your "strength" means nothing. you can only call yourself superior in some qualities or not if you have all of them.
>>
>>28621870
Without proper communication, a person isn't getting enough info about their potential mate and most play it "better safe than sorry" and get out of there.

Work on your social skills anons
Get out there and embarrass yourself, to the point of suicide if necessary. It's the only way you'll learn
>>
>>28621910
>only being able to comprehend of one possible definition, interpretation or usage of the word 'weak'

Low IQ detected
>>
>>28621960
heard some jacked guy say that he hated PUAs because they just had to learn routines to get laid and that he had to spend 4 days a week in the gym to get jacked and that it wasn't fair. He then referenced survival of the fittest, conflating physical fitness with... environmental fitness. It was an eye opening experience to how people can hear something and just fill in the blanks of their understanding of it
>>
>>28621312
This anon is right. The root of the problem is that robots are pussies who are afraid of rejection and have a poor self image.

This is why we also tend to be attracted toward Nazi shit, we want some authoritarian leader to take control and make us do stuff since we're not man enough to do it ourselves.
>>
>>28621876
>i would much rather have a competent midget in society than a robot who is totally fucked in the head.

I know you just wanna bash robots here because they either called you a cuck or a roastie, but be honest: What would a midget contribute to society besides being entertainment than a robot studying Engineering , Computers, or Arts? To build a bright future, not only good genes must go on, but also more people expanding society. Midgets and women on the cock carousal can't offer that
>>
File: qv7orryh.jpg (15 KB, 415x250) Image search: [Google]
qv7orryh.jpg
15 KB, 415x250
>>28621870
It's only a weakness when it comes to getting girls and making friends, but it doesn't necessarily mean that I am a weak person who is unfit for survival. I can hold my own in society.

>>28621980
There are lots of guys out there who are able to get girls even though they're pure shit, but they're charismatic so they can get laid.
>>
>>28622181
Yeah but how is she going to know that you can hold your own if you're to autistic to tell her that?
>>
>>28622233

signalling does not only exist in the verbal domain
>>
File: 2016-05-10 20.15.45.gif (535 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-10 20.15.45.gif
535 KB, 640x636
>>28621827
Heres a pretty frog for her
>>
>>28622059
>arts expanding society
c'mon man.

the robots that do engineering still get girls, engineers have some of the highest marriage rates of any occupation and about as much prestige as doctors in the modern world. you and i are both talking about the useless pricks that have no skills and no ambition in life when we say "robots."

>must go on
it's not about what "must" be the case for muh genes, it's about your value as a partner and a father. statistically a lot of girls will reject you in life if you're not top dog, but to be completely discarded over an entire lifetime by society in general is just a reflection of how everyone would be better off without you. there's no objective goal here, it's how humans have evolved for millennia and how they will keep living.
>>
>>28621545
>women
>nihilistic

Those are to words that have very little coorelation.
Almost all women are emotional as fuck and act as if they care about every single memory they create or get to have. They don't realize it's fruitless.
>>
>>28622233
'She' doesn't even exist because I don't have any dating prospects. I'll just continue being single.
>>
>>28621959
No, he's right. I'm a cyborg that hasn't done MMA in a week due to an injury, and every day my confidence is fading, and my Robotness as well as my anxiety rises.

When I was doing MMA I felt in control, and much more superior to other people. At school I was a semi-chad, but now I can't even look at people in the eye or talk without stuttering. I want off this train
>>
File: hahaha_pepe.gif (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hahaha_pepe.gif
52 KB, 320x240
>>28621312
>Most robots are fairly attractive and physically fit.
>>
>>28622181
I wish it weren't but it's a major disadvantage, renders you unable to properly express yourself. Unable to get others to like you, to fit in. That's the big part, fitting in. It's a must in a team-based environment and there are multitudes of jobs that emphasize it. Social aptitude just might be the biggest gift I can think of next to wealth and good looks and I envy those who have it more than anyone else. I imagine it's a double edged blade though the only downside I can foresee is people's eagerness and expectation of your ability.
>>
>>28622471
>the robots that do engineering still get girls

After women are 30 and used up whores

> you and i are both talking about the useless pricks that have no skills and no ambition in life when we say "robots."

But there's bums, drug dealers, and deadbeats with gfs. Even Charles Manson got girls before and after he went to jail
>>
>why dont robots just buy more confidence?
>>
>>28622764
Well the why don't you date deadbeat girls? Could it be that you too have standards and that there's nothing wrong with having those?
>>
File: 050706-F-2012G-001 2.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
050706-F-2012G-001 2.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>tfw you're so sick of trying to make it in this hypersexualized hypersocialized shitty, intimidating, unforgiving world that you would rather join the military and enjoy the sense of camaraderie and brotherhood while learning how to shoot guns and travel to cool places but you had childhood asthma past age 13

My life is a joke. Also I'm a manlet
>>
>>28622878
I think it's because not many deadbeat girls exist and even they have unrealistically high standards.
>>
>>28621246
>Women don't want you because you're the weakest of the weak.
This is me giving a fuck.jpg
>It's just natural selection.
I don't give a fuck. Society is trash
She can suck my dick and i'll if given the chance i would kill this planet.
>>
Ma perche, senpai?

You have all these people on this board who love you and need you. We need every man to keep this lean mean meme machine running.
>>
>>28622878
>Could it be that you too have standards and that there's nothing wrong with having those?

I'm a guy. It today's society, if you aren't Chad, you can't have high standards or else you're entitled and shallow. Girls can't barely be deadbeats because there will be men that will provide for her and she can take advantage.
>>
>>28622764
>after women are 30
kek. NEET detected.

>deadbeats with gf
that's evidence that you're worse than deadbeats to women, not that women are all wrong about what they should want. i don't understand your point. nobody is forcing them to fuck deadbeats. you can say it's superficial attraction but that's your personal problem, criminals often have lives outside of crime and maybe even a personality. a robot might as well be a vegetable, with or without some stain on their records. if you go out and kill a bunch of kids today, there will still be no girls that would stick around with you beyond maybe a selfie.
>>
>>28622974
>natural selection
Laughed when I thought of NaturalSelector89.

>>28621365
No, it is not. Intellectual weakness is more important thus women won't choose dimwits with IQs of 70.
An IQ under 110 nowadays tells that a person is pretty much without value.
>>
>>28623083
Chad won't have kids with ugly women (>60% of them) ever, so it's a win-win if they are holding out and both scum like you and picky fat girls both get eliminated.

But that's not what happens at all. Like you said, even the grimiest men on earth are all having sex. To be a robot is to just be a mutant with just enough brains to realize he's alive.
>>
>>28623203
I wouldn't mind having a barely nice girl, a 6/10 is enough for me. But the low intelligence is a red flag - and I can smell it.
>>
>>28622762
Employers are more concerned about how capable you are to do the job and if you're reliable. Being charismatic isn't necessary unless you want a job that requires it.
>>
i hope we all get hit by a meteor and die. i'll get my revenge!
>>
File: eric-harris.jpg (10 KB, 215x185) Image search: [Google]
eric-harris.jpg
10 KB, 215x185
If you believe in natural selection that much why don't you just go ahead and go kill all of the weak?
Do it, pussy.
>>
>>28623298
It ceases to be natural once I take it into my own hands, you goofy autist
>>
>>28623361
intraspecies competition
>>
>>28623118
>that's evidence that you're worse than deadbeats to women, not that women are all wrong about what they should want.

>Laws of attraction should be ruled by women

Is that what your wife says after she fucks Tyrone every night?

>you can say it's superficial attraction but that's your personal problem

And at least it isn't my fault.

>criminals often have lives outside of crime and maybe even a personality

Negative personality. Many of them are arrogant, aggressive, self centered and act like degenerates. At least a robot going to school and getting a salary job can provide longer stability than some crook in jail. Women will fuck the baddest bully than some regular guy. Anything to keep themselves from boredom and keep feeling entitled.

>if you go out and kill a bunch of kids today, there will still be no girls that would stick around with you beyond maybe a selfie.

But Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold got love letters from women after they died
>>
>>28623418
you're making a lot of this up, just a heads up
>>
>>28623418
>i decide what women are attracted to, not women!

>regular guy
you're not a regular guy. and if it's "not your fault" that you're so pathetic that nobody wants you, then it certainly can't be a womans fault for rejecting you. judging a partner by all those qualities presumes that he is a viable partner. you can't measure your "stability" and how attractive you are if nobody knows you exist.

>dead men are worth more than you
kek
>>
You are assuming that women/mother nature are selecting the "right" traits, but they can be bad at that. Sexual selection can increase or decrease a population's chance of extinction, due to behaviors such as male-male competition and female choice. For example, there are theories that the Irish Elk went extinct because the females loved males with giant horns. As a result, the male's horns got bigger and bigger, requiring more and more muscle and making it more and more difficult for males to move through the forest. The end result is that the males were preferentially hunted down by wolves, and the species is now extinct. Sexual selection can drive a species to extinction when sexual selection chooses individuals who have traits that are bad for survival. Evolution doesn't just keep a species alive. Evolution sometimes drives a species into extinction (through sexual selection), and then, when the species goes extinct, we say, "Evolution is at work, as evidenced by the fact that the species is no longer around". In that sense, evolution isn't smart. Sometimes "it" makes some very stupid mistakes that harm a species, and then those mistakes end up driving the species into extinction.
>>
>>28623361
>humans aren't a part of nature
Nice cop out bitch
>>
>>28623648
Ahhhh you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The two distinct terms "natural" and "artificial" selection exist for a reason.
>>
>>28623640
also a point of note is that "sexual selection" has a very specific definition, and this rage against modern female mate selection pretty much does not meet it
>>
>>28623640
the parameters of your "argument" suggest that humans are selecting the right traits though. you're just saying that it's possible we become extinct. wow you must be a genius.
>>
>>28623640
>>28623680

oh correction, I fucked up, it does, sorry bro I wasn't at a broad enough scope in my head
>>
>>28623701
>humans are selecting the right traits though

I tried to say exactly the opposite of that. Women do NOT have a magical divining rod where they can somehow pick the best mates for the advancement of the species.

>>28623680
not sure what you're getting at
>>
>>28623549
>i decide what women are attracted to, not women!

I said attraction wasn't fair, not that I decided. Despite the fact women are the "choosers" of natural selection, doesn't mean they should define it.

>you're not a regular guy
Sorry Im not over 6 ft, rich, and big dick jock to be considered "regular". I meant that it's not my fault women choose men that are bad for them and wonder why guys are pigs. That's their choice and it's not my fault.

> you can't measure your "stability" and how attractive you are if nobody knows you exist.

If you're rich you automatically could offer stability and gain social status. There's no such thing as a rich person that no one knows of.

>dead men are worth more than you
You're nobody until somebody kills you.

>>28623452
Which part? Ok the love letters Im bullshitting but the rest of my post is spot on
>>
>>28623732
There needs to be both a gene for the desirable trait as well as a gene for the desiring trait for runaway sexual selection to take place and so I was applying this as a criteria for all sexual selection, which was incorrect.

>>28623742
no it's not spot on, you just are a buttmad closet case who justifies his self imposed rejection by vilifying women
>>
>>28623732
>do NOT
but your own logic says that they are selecting the right traits. we are nowhere near extinction.
>>
>>28623799
Wow, you must be a special kind of stupid, anon.
>>
>>28623810
stupid is when you bring up irrelevant rhetoric to disprove a trend. get natural selectioned, faggot.
>>
>>28623777
>you just are a buttmad closet case who justifies his self imposed rejection by vilifying women

And you're in your little bubble where you think life is all fair when it isn't. Nice trips though
>>
>>28623861
I'm not by any means in a just world fallacy, but your posts are rife with a priori horse shit. If you're baiting/memeing you know this, otherwise you really need to see how people live
>>
>>28623833
I'm not even >>28623640
I just have second-hand embarrassment for you over your inability to comprehend basic logic. I hope that people like you with sub-85 IQs get bred out, but the welfare state has made that much less of an inevitability.
>>
Daily reminder that the 'rape is wrong' attitude is a social construct.

Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
File: 1454135314201.gif (984 KB, 350x181) Image search: [Google]
1454135314201.gif
984 KB, 350x181
>>28624007
good enough for koalas, good enough for me
>>
>>28623886
>If you're baiting/memeing you know this, otherwise you really need to see how people live

My anecdotal evidence and the internet has provided enough information about women and most people. Robots or any guy that seems weak to women are left to dust. There are times when I beta orbit girls who tell me boring stories about how douche their boyfriend was yet they still stay. My friend with a gf tells me many women act like cunts to guy, especially virgins and wonder why they sperg out and hate women. Women all want the aplha male. No exceptions
>>
>>28623799
>your own logic says that they are selecting the right traits

Who is "they"? What are you talking about? I said NO ONE is selecting the "right" traits. Not mother nature, not women, no one. They just pick random shit basically.

>we are nowhere near extinction

I didn't say we were, I was just saying that an anthropomorphized "mother nature" sometimes does push species to extinction, and sometimes we realize that and decide it's worthwhile to "fight against" that, like with pandas.

I did not mean to suggest that women ARE in fact driving humans into extinction with their mate preferences, I'm just saying we have no way of knowing if they are doing that, or if they are actually choosing the "fittest" mates. So my point is that it's silly for the OP to suggest that women/mother nature know what they're doing, and know what's best for our species, and that nobody should raise any objections and criticisms to it sometimes.
>>
>>28622000
Can confirm that I started doing it about 2 years ago and things definitely got better to the point that I can talk normally to people and friends
>>
>>28621910
I got pretty much the same stats and 11% bf. I'm stronger than most guys on campus. Doesnt mean shit though, still a khhv. It's all about charisma and not being an ugly fuck.
>>
>>28621312
>Most robots are fairly attractive and physically fit

Normies have gentrified this board
>>
>>28621246
Fuck nature. It led to most of us, how smart can it be?
>>
>>28621532
>>28621545
That's not what hedonism means you moron. I can't respond to your argument if you just use a random term instead of saying what you actually mean. I can't even begin to understand what you mean when you say that physical hedonism is
'women's" or what "Hedonism of the soul" even is. Explain yourself.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.