[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never experience the life of an alpha normalfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: Alexis-Ren-horses.jpg (378 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-horses.jpg
378 KB, 1280x1280
>tfw you will never experience the life of an alpha normalfag who has a beautiful girl, lots of money, good looks, social skills, and sexual prowess

Do you think it's as great as it seems?
>>
I think yes, it's fucking great.
>>
i want to punch you people

stop making me feel shit
>>
Every day I understand St. Elliot a little bit more.
>>
hell, i'd just like to experience that horizon in real life.

and maybe pet the horse.
>>
i think they lack suffering and any appreciation for beauty or truth
>>
>>28621220
>social skills
>sexual prowess
easily obtainable
>beautiful girl
comes as a result of the above
>lots of money
obtainable but relatively difficult
>good looks
the only thing on this list that youre not in control of. dont sweat it. sweat the other stuff tho.
>>
someone post that video with the rich chad who jumps out of airplanes and into pools and shit
>>
>>28621220
>all those things
I don't think anyone will ever experience all those things the way you think anon

>m-muh fantasy...
>>
>>28621220
The grass is always greener on the other side. Everyone has problems, even Chads.

Do Chads have better lives than your average r9k user? Yes, definitely. But they're probably not as amazing as media and social networks have brainwashed people into believing.
>>
Fucking lel senpai, I'm sorry but , Damn nigga. Nah nah real talk though it's better than you imagine it..
>>
>>28621488
How is it better? Please tell me.
>>
I used to be one of those before I was in a serious car accident and became paralyzed from the waist down. I still have lots of money thanks to my family but all the rest has faded away.

I miss all of it, but I would give it all up in a second, along with my money, to just be able to walk around like a normal person again.
>>
>>28621984
Sorry man. I always need to check myself and realize how much I have for granted. I hope you make it.
>>
>>28621984
HAHAHA fucking normie. I am glad that you suffer. There is nothing in the world that makes me happier than seeing a failed Chad. I hope you live in pain for the rest of your shitty agonizing days.
>>
>>28621462
Of course they're not as amazing they don't need to be. They get heaped with praise, attention / social interaction, and money despite all that.
>>
>>28621220
Speaking of which, can anyone tell me if girls like very "boylike" good looks? Like, I feel like I could be a fairly cute trap. I think I'm very low test or something.
>>
>>28622225
girls are just like men bro. they have a huge variety of taste and like different things.
>>
>>28621220
I guess you don't understand what normal means
>>
File: 1438893012148.jpg (8 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
1438893012148.jpg
8 KB, 300x310
>>28621984
>>28622151
fucking kek

>>28622222
nice quints
>>
Lel, the Tarzan jewboy in this pic has been exposed several times at being a massive prick and attention whoring kike.

These two people take those sorts of pictures because they're narcissists who want to make their life look better than it really is. And because they profit off it by easily impressed sheep like you who thinks it's reality.
>>
File: 1443059138781.jpg (23 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1443059138781.jpg
23 KB, 400x229
>man-bun
You're jealous of losers like him? Come on OP.
>>
>>28622325
I would trade one of my testicles to be him. Don't kid yourself. I imagine there is nothing better than to be an alpha normie.
>>
>>28622369
Trust me, he might be 150% normie, but he is absolutely not alpha.

He probably wears boatshoes, aviators, and sports pinnies with long socks and bright shorts. He's a total tool in every sense of the word just following the current cultural fad. That isn't alpha at all.
>>
>>28622325
That guy was born rich as fuck, he's only getting richer, and he fucks his model girlfriend and travels with her for a living. Of course we're jealous.
>>
>>28621220
>horses

nigga you crazy

run far. far away
>>
>>28622427
>He's not alpha because I don't like his fashion choices

You post on /r9k/, buddy. You thinking his clothes and hair aren't alpha doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>28621220
No.
A life filled with sadness is also filled with books, epics, poetry, and philosophy, consumed with vigor due to the knowledge that a man knows nothing.
A life filled with sadness is also filled with training, swimming, running, lifting, and anything else to hone the body to perfection. Training comes from a feeling of inadequacy
A normal person feels no desire to learn, because they are content. They read the books their school or friends give them, get good grades, and move on.
A normal person feels no desire to train. They play hs sports and "go to the gym", but this involves socialization and ego lifting, 10 years training for no progress.

I am a sad person. My life is full of melancholy and suffering. I will continue to be sad until I die. Happiness is certainly appealing, however I am filled with fear at the thought of being content.
Sex and a social life are normal. Expected. But becoming a better man each and every day? Now that is rare. Abnormal. But in my humble opinion, better
>>
>>28622427
It's posts like this that keep me coming back to this crab bucket board.
>>
>>28621220
>Do you think it's as great as it seems?
probably even better
>>
>>28622575
>Filled with books, epics, poetry, and philosophy

Lmao shut up fag you misspelled "hentai."
>>
File: 1459190943691.jpg (190 KB, 540x1485) Image search: [Google]
1459190943691.jpg
190 KB, 540x1485
>>28622575
You must be 2 big of a guy fm4
>>
>>28622721
It used to be that way
Then I bought a copy of the Iliad to read on a hiking trip because I had lack of entertainment
From there, god guided me
>>
File: fox and grapes.jpg (285 KB, 688x1434) Image search: [Google]
fox and grapes.jpg
285 KB, 688x1434
>>28622575
>n-no! being miserable is the t-true happiness!
not fooling anyone, brobot
>>
>>28622253
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Holy fuck. Is this bait. Funniest shit I've ever read.
>>
>>28622775
I've had many opportunities to have sex, from hints to straight up offers.
The grapes could be social belonging, however the times I had "friends", I always felt uncomfortable around them
>>
>>28622427
>probably

Immediately disregard everything your retarded abnormie mind spewed out.

You don't have a fucking molecule of a clue about people. Stop posting.
>>
>>28621220
Yes and no. I'm sure it's enjoyable but at the same time your brain just gets used to it. It's not like you'd be living on a constant high or something.
>>
>>28621984
Fucking karma is delicious when Chad gets btfo so tell me wheels did you have some realization that maybe nobody cares about now that you're a parachad
>>
>>28622225
I think that the nerd girl who are into anime would have a thing for you since their Chinese cartoons tend show a lot feminine looking boys
>>
File: 1412564591711.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1412564591711.png
129 KB, 724x611
>>28621984
kys

>>28622151
this desu

wheelchad deserves all the suffering he gets and then some.
>>
File: laughing-hysterically.jpg (27 KB, 213x252) Image search: [Google]
laughing-hysterically.jpg
27 KB, 213x252
>>28621984
Chad fucking BTFO.

This just made my night 1000X better. Thank you. Your suffering is my ecstasy.
>>
>>28621220
I have an IQ of 134.
That should do for all of them.
>>
>>28621220
All I want is for a girl to smile at me like that
>>
No - they can't deal with aberrations to the course of perfection they've momentarily decided on. It's hell for them when things go wrong. Not like me :^)
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.