[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>About to graduate high school (not underage b&) >Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>About to graduate high school (not underage b&)
>Have a seemingly insurmountable amount of things I have to do before I graduate, all sorts of presentations and papers and finals
>Still haven't registered for college, don't really even want to but I'm under a lot of family pressure
>Private school education so everyone will be very mad and disappointed that I've "wasted" my education by not going to college
>Scared of driving
>Have no sort of car or license at all, have only backed a car out of a garage once
>Kissless virgin, never had a girlfriend
>Life feels hopeless, don't see it getting better
>Kinda want to kill myself but am still holding out hope that I can get my life together
>Can't even imagine the kind of pain it would put my family, friends, classmates, and teachers through.

Not even sure why I made this thread, just want to vent, I guess, since there's no way I could tell anyone in real life about how I feel.
>>
>>28621188
Work on the shit you need to finish, and attend college in the spring semester or take a gap year.
>>
>>28621188
>scared of driving
As a complete anxious case that could never come across as confident enough on the road test despite putting in hundreds of hours of drivng... FUCK THE DMV
>>
>>28621188
Laughing my senpai off, this is going to be the easiest part of your life so if you can't deal now then you should kill yourself

All that you have to do is take the SAT which is easy if you aren't braindead, send applications, if you don't know what to do then go to a junior college so you don't waste money, get nore familiar with driving, and don't even worry about the woman part.

You don't have to do everything in a deadline just do it gradually and don't sweat the minor stuff
>>
>>28621260
desu with ya senpai
>>
>>28621188
I was in the same position. I took the summer and a semester off and I worked for three months and it made me realize that I hate working shitty low end jobs and would rather get a better education.
If your grades are alright you can just skip out on all the presentations and shit, I did and it's a lot of stress you can get rid of. You're grades might suffer a bit but it's worth it IMO to just keep you from going insane.
I wanted to kill myself until recently, it feels good coming out of that slump.
>>
>>28621208
I don't even know if I could do college mostly because of the math. I was never taught how to do division and I don't know very many of the multiplication tables. I've been behind since elementary and got a D+/C- in Algebra 2, mostly because I think my teacher took pity on me.
>>28621260
I have already done the SAT, I was in like the 96th percentile in the English section, 65th in the writing mostly because I didn't give a shit, and like 45th in math since I'm a retard. I am thinking about taking some time off from college and just exploring job opportunities but I'm scared my family will throw a massive fit.
>>
Did you ask anyone to prom yet anon?
>>
>>28621359
My school did a winter banquet thing, no dancing allowed though. A girl asked me because I'm a beta and it turned out okay, she's a sweet girl but not really my type.
>>
>>28621386
Don't ruin your chance
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.