[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I unironically want to eat people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459811640133.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1459811640133.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
I unironically want to eat people
>>
>have to be at work at 8:00 am
>it's now 12:04 am and I'm still up
who /absolute madman/ here?
>>
I knew a girl who wanted to do that. She was a psychopath.
>>
>>28621005

Shut up and let me taste your liver
>>
>>28621005
why do i do this to myself, i am a fucked up person and need like 11 hours of sleep a day to not feel soul-crushing despair when I wake up every single fucking morning
>>
I've heard my mother tell my dog she will eat her on several occasions. We once got a puppy and it disappeared and my mom said she gave it away.
>>
>>28620965
i just want to know what humans taste like.
how do i accomplish this? do i have to resort to eating part of myself?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiONOj4nAqY
>>
>>28621083
Let me slice off a finger and I will let you know
>>
>>28621005
>literally allowed to sleep in my cubicle
>still most competent employee in department while maybe doing 2 hours of work a day
/corporatemadman/
>>
>>28621083
universities and hospitals have shitloads of cadavers they are always doing shit to and tossing out. Eating human meat isn't that hard if you care about it you faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.