[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have forever missed out on prime pussy What is even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Alexis-Ren-white-underwear.jpg (296 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-white-underwear.jpg
296 KB, 2000x2000
>tfw you have forever missed out on prime pussy

What is even the point of living?
>>
File: 1458175330282.jpg (351 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1458175330282.jpg
351 KB, 1200x900
>>28620917
>brown eyes

h
>>
You can screw 18 year olds at any age, what's the problem?
>>
>>28622002
/thread

oriental comment
>>
My current gf is 18, I took her virginity, I met my ex when she was 18 and was with her for 2 years, we fucked twice a day usually.

Im currently 24, the women I was with before these 2 were older than me by one or two years.

I didn't miss a thing.
>>
Here you can fuck 14 years old legally, so?
>>
>>28622002
>average 18 year old
>not already a well oiled cocksleeve
lol bitch please
>>
>>28622055
Here on 4chan?
>>
You know what your problem is OP? You have a bad attitude.

When you're 30, 40, 50 and even 60, hot teenage girls will still be around. The only question is: what will you be like then?
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>too late for prime pussy
>normal pussy is boring
>just in time for mommy pussy
>>
>tfw 26 and still in college (senior year this fall)
>Worked for a few years after HS before going to school
>Have a job but not a "legitimate" one
>18 year old Stacey is interested in me, thinks I'm some sort of badass
>She can't even drink yet
>Not sure what to do

I want to fuck her pretty badly desu. But it would be risky and people would probably look down on me if I dated her.
>>
>>28622205
>risky
>people might look down on me
Fucking pussy. Man up or get lost and let Chad fuck her instead.
>>
>>28622176
this is the correct attitude
>>
>>28622176
8 year age gap isn't even that big. Go for it anon.
>>
>>28622248
The problem is that she has an illusion of me being some sort of badass that I can't live up to. Yes, I deal with the criminal underclass from time to time, but I'm still an autist when it comes to girls. I don't talk to her that much for this very reason.
>>
>>28622527
dude. do the math. you're 20 fucking 6. that's all that matters to her. just do the minimum possible and just be bored/uninterested and bland and she'll fall into your arms.
>>
>>28622653
ah i read it as though she was still in HS. still applies if she's in college, though to a lesser extent.
>>
>>28622527
>still explaining why
This is why Chad always wins. He doesn't overthink it, he just sees pussy and goes for it.
>>
>>28622653
So you're saying that 18 year old PTP wants me of all people, because I'm older than her. It can't be that simple.
>>
>>28622794
yeah you're right, that only applies if she's still in HS to brag to all her HS friends. my bad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.