[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Around Normies Today >They cuss loudly and are all around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (168 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168 KB, 5000x5000
>Around Normies Today

>They cuss loudly and are all around obnoxious, even in the vicinity of their Bosses

I thought they were the socially aware ones??
>>
>>28620887
>in the vicinity of their Bosses
must work at mcdonalds, mechanic shop, or some low shit like that
>>
they're socially aware enough to know when they can be loud and obnoxious and if their boss is the kind of guy who doesn't care if they curse

we aren't socially aware enough to know those things so we have to walk on eggshells around our coworkers and bosses all the time when we wagecuck. Ironically that often leads to them not liking us because they think we're way too uptight.
>>
>>28620920
I don't know. This was in a resteraunt and I was just picking up food. They were all fairly young and in work-casual clothes.
>>
>>28620929
>we aren't socially aware enough to know those things so we have to walk on eggshells around our coworkers and bosses all the time when we wagecuck. Ironically that often leads to them not liking us because they think we're way too uptight.
holy crap what a shit cycle
>>
>>28620929

That's actually a pretty good explanation. It's basically like there are some kind of rules or guidelines that constantly shift and you weren't given them or made aware of them. The normies were and assume everyone else was, since you weren't, they automatically assume less of you. And they only have those rules because they just copy what others do, you're average robot is only a robot because they think or do things for themselves, which is usually the result of being socially ostracized in the first place.

You have to be out of the group long enough to think differently from the group so to speak.
>>
File: Loli.png (968 KB, 803x602) Image search: [Google]
Loli.png
968 KB, 803x602
>tfw manager calls everyone a faggot/cunt and vice versa
Workplace banter creates a healthy atmosphere.
>>
>>28621419

We have this big regional manager who's there sometimes and not there other times depending on the size of the gig/job.

When he's around though he has meetings and the dude cusses up a storm it's so funny.

>Look around? Notice anything? Dipshits aren't here! I said it's time for a meeting, dipshits are out playing with their dicks and smoking meth or some fucked shit. Guess who doesn't have a job anymore?

It's pretty awesome actually.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.