[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On April 27th my very best friend died. These past few weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x304
On April 27th my very best friend died. These past few weeks have been very hard to the point of contemplating suicide. I love Max so much and I just want to be with him again. Even when I'm sleeping I am still reminded of him. The pain of loss is always on my mind. Then I started exercising. I run. Miles upon miles, until my shin splints get so bad I can barely walk. Then when I'm recovering my legs I lift for hours on end until I can't lift my arms above my head. The burning in my lungs and pain in my body is the only way I can distract myself from the pain of my loss. But after about 15 days of doing this my body is very weak. Everything hurts so badly and I've dropped from 195 to 180. What do you guys recommend me to do?
>>
>asking /r9k/ for serious advice on depression and loss

Get the fuck out of this board and never return. For your own sake.
>>
>>28620752
First post best post

Ultra original sempai
>>
>>28620752
Trust me this wouldn't be my first place to go to but I have no one to turn to.
>>
>>28620733

>best friend

Is this a pet, or a human? And if it's a human, why do you feel so strongly about it if he was just a friend and not your boyfriend?
>>
>>28620787
Yes you do. A Therapist.

There is no fucking shame in needing to talk to a doctor and professional.
>>
>>28620805
He was a person. He wasn't my boyfriend but he was the only person who liked me for who I truly was. He meant a lot to me and I loved him
>>
Keep running. Don't hurt yourself. Attempt to make new friends.
>>
>>28620845

Why didn't you have sex with him if you loved him?
>>
Grow up. People fucking die, there's no need to be so dramatic about it.
>>
>>28620859
I love him like a brother I never had.
>>
File: 1417794545905.jpg (260 KB, 900x631) Image search: [Google]
1417794545905.jpg
260 KB, 900x631
>>28620733
Observe this image closely and think about how this applies to all the good times you had with your friend.

btw Max is a cool as fuck name.
>>
>>28620891

He probably killed himself because you brother-zoned him. That's honestly really insulting if you act like you have feelings for a guy but don't consummate them with sex. It makes you feel like you aren't even considered male.
>>
>>28620933
He died of heart disease he had since he was born you fucking faggot.
>>
>>28621016

>died of a broken heart

Told you. His spirit probably can't rest either until you dig up his body and give him the sex he's entitled to.
>>
>>28621038
You think this is fucking funny. My best friend fucking died. We never had sex because both of us were straight fucking retard. Love doesn't always mean sex. But you wouldn't know the fucking difference because no one will ever fucking love your miserable faggot ass.
>>
>>28620914

What is the girl on right eating to make bottom liver sick?
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud.jpg (876 KB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud.jpg
876 KB, 1066x1500
>>28621075

>Love doesn't always mean sex.

It literally does always mean sex, your unconscious mind just hides that fact from you.

>both of us were straight

You could've become a cute tranny for him.
>>
>>28621075
>taking the bait this hard
this only going to get worse
>>
>>28621098

>What is the girl on right eating to make bottom liver sick?

Isn't that her stomach? The one in the middle has the fucked up liver.
>>
>>28621118
So basically I desire meaningful friendships and don't expect sex from everyone I know
>>
>>28621098 >>28621171

the guy smoking has lung cancer, the girl in the middle has cirrhosis in her liver and the girl on the right has stomach cancer (implying a diet of fatty foods).

Basically we're all dying but once we accept the reality of that, we can make our lives more enjoyable while we still have the ability to do so. Your friend would want you to be happy anon, you don't have to forget him either.
>>
File: 1460164158375.jpg (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1460164158375.jpg
38 KB, 657x527
if this thread is legit it brings me secret pleasure in that a normalfag has briefly experienced the ultimate truths of loneliness mortality and isolation that are present in my everyday life

the fact that a tourist in my hell can't handle it for a few weeks even gives me the confidence as a native to continue living here forever
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.