[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soon twenty inch dicks for everybody! We're all going to make it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Penis Transplant.png (274 KB, 838x509) Image search: [Google]
Penis Transplant.png
274 KB, 838x509
Soon twenty inch dicks for everybody! We're all going to make it!
>>
>it's not your penis
>even if your fucking a girl
>you're not really fucking her

science has finally gone too far
>>
>>28620647
Could you even feel anything?
>>
>>28620673
Wait, so does it make you a cuck?
>>
This is old news, they did it years ago in China. Transplant is bullshit. I want bioidentical intact penis. Letting another man's dick fuck your gf is just cuking yourself. I couldn't live with the knowledge everytime I have sex I am actively getting cucked. No thank you.
>>
>>28620647
Nope. They're only gonna go to people who need the transplants, not people looking to replace their functional dongs. It's the same reason why you can't just order a new liver unless yours is failing. And even then there's a wait list.
>>
>>28620673
>chad is still getting pussy even after death
>>
>>28620701
>the cuck meme transcends all logic and replaces reality

can they transplant my life into someone else?
>>
>>28620702
Can't they grow a bigger version of your dick in a lab and then transplant it onto you?
>>
>>28620738
I've never heard of this. Source?
>>
There's a horror movie to be made out of this concept.

Like the transplant dick is haunted by a murderer and it comes to life at night and kills people while the person attached to the dick is asleep.
>>
>>28620761
Not there yet but we will be in a few years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10774097/Breakthrough-in-human-cloning-offers-new-transplant-hope.html
>>
>>28620737
NO, you don't understand. With this, white bois can finally have a BBC of their own. This will KILL the cuck memes.
>>
Chad is more than the big penis.
Especially when everyone has a big penis.

It'll end up being something that a girl assumes, rather than looks for. Like working eyesight or the ability to vocalise.
>>
File: melonPan.png (2 MB, 1076x718) Image search: [Google]
melonPan.png
2 MB, 1076x718
Can I sell my penis now? Not like I need it or anything
>>
File: 1457003335535.png (7 KB, 465x369) Image search: [Google]
1457003335535.png
7 KB, 465x369
>Every man finally gets thick 10inch penises
>Women can finally drop the act that they all don't want huge penises
Seems like a win win
>>
Reminder that the first SUCCESSFUL penis transplant ON EARTH was done to help a man who lost his penis to male genital mutilation.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/12/health/penis-transplant-south-africa-pregnancy/

Fuck MGM.
>>
>>28620710
thats easy, i mutilate my dong first
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.