[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you robots key cars and/or slash tires? I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8
File: scratch003.jpg (45 KB, 799x535) Image search: [Google]
scratch003.jpg
45 KB, 799x535
Do any of you robots key cars and/or slash tires? I've been unemployed for years and graduated university in the middle of the recession with little chance of finding a job. Every time I see some smug asshole driving around in a brand new BMW when I can barely afford a bus ticket I just want to fuck their shit up. I've keyed three cars in the last month - two BMWs and a Chrysler. It feels quite cathartic and makes me happy for an hour at least. I was thinking of slashing tires too. Any other robots do this?
>>
>>28620469
I used to do it and I should go back to doing it. Fuck rich people. The fact that these people's worlds get turned upside down by scratched car paint is exemplary of how they have no fucking idea what life is like for people without money.
>>
have you ever seen pulp fiction?
>>
>>28620469
I didn't know that Kaiji existed in real life
>>
nice passive-aggressiveness you fucking fag
>>
>>28620469
>>28620527
>I'm mad that I don't have enough stuff so I'm gonna destroy other people's stuff
quit being niggers
>>
I drive a semi new BMW (2011+ body style), and within 3 weeks of buying it I scratched the front BAD
I'm too lazy/don't care enough to get it painted over either
so go ahead
>>
You're a piece of shit. That is all.
>>
As someone who isn't a bootlicking faggot like people in this thread, gg OP hope you don't get shot or something but a balding fatass bitching about muh property. Go out and fuck shit up. if it makes you feel any better.
>>
BMW's aren't even that expensive
They're I want to appear rich by spending 35k on a glorified ford tier
>>
>>28620527
>world gets turned upside down

You're giving yourself too much credit. At he worst, it'll be a call to the insurance company and they'll have to drive a different car for one or two weeks.

The only time I keyed a car was when a faggot dinged my door when he parked next to me. Protip: make sure you get as many panels as possible, don't just scratch a door. Go alongside the car because panel beaters charge by the panel.
>>
>>28620469
>. I've keyed three cars in the last month - two BMWs and a Chrysler.

lol you are just making some shitty cars shittier, you are practically doing the owners a favor
>>
come key my jaguar s type poorboi, I'll gut you and gladly take the prison sentence :^)
>>
>>28620469
Fucking Kaiji.
>>
>>28620783
>drives a depreciated to fuck grandpamobile
>calls others poor
>>
>>28620469
when i was young i used o draw swastikas in the car and steal its sidemirrors.
>>
>>28620527
Literally nigger activity. Keying a BMW on your way back from a BLM protest at 11am on a weekday isn't going to do anything but make you seem even lower
>>
Kill yourself.
>>28620527
omg i cant afford to eat tendies all day what am i going to do

Fuck off, I've actually been homeless and moved out at 16 during the beginning of the fucking Recession. I doubt you've even worked a hard job (burger-flipping isn't hard) in your life.

Go ahead and try, I have a camera installed on my RR
>>
Holy shit at all these defenders of the rich.

"M-m-maybe if I defend them and suck up to them and JUST BELIEVE I can own my own new sportscar every year too!" lmfao

You're pathetic. It's like you don't even realize how capitalism even works.

You -deserve- to be the broken backs the rich dance on if you believe this shit.
>>
>>28621138
I don't want a new sports car.

whether I do or not, I shouldn't go damaging other people's shit. I'm not rich and I probably never will be, but I'm better than niggers who deface other people's shit for the hell of it. You don't need to be rich to think that, you just need to have a tiny shred of self-respect.
>>
>>28621266
>racist
>preaching about self-respect

Oh, that's a hoot.
>>
>>28621138
>thinks every BMW is a top luxury model

You probably scratched some poor guy's second hand car, not like you'd be able to tell the difference.
>>
>>28620813

He didn't even say what gen stype he had.
>>
File: fucking chad.jpg (9 KB, 205x286) Image search: [Google]
fucking chad.jpg
9 KB, 205x286
i was at a night club for my cousins birthday and some random chad gave me shit for wearing a suit and hat, all his dumb friends laughed and started yelling AYYYYYY like black people.
i went into the parking lot and let the air out of 20 - 30 car tires.
>>
>>28621390
I never even mentioned BMWs in that post, what the fuck
>>
>>28621516
at least you can pretend to be a man now
>>
>>28620469
You're poisoning yourself with your actions.
>>
I used to work as a parking lot attendant. It was a pretty comfy job. Got to give tickets to all the bmw and Mercedes assholes and left the poorfag cars alone.
>>
>>28621573
The way it should be. Doing god's work, son.
>>
File: elliot_rodger3.jpg (368 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3.jpg
368 KB, 750x500
>>28620469
You can have money and still be a robot.
>>
>>28620469
>Every time I see some smug asshole driving around in a brand new BMW when I can barely afford a bus ticket I just want to fuck their shit up
seems like a personal problem there, OP. Did your uncle touch you when you were younger?
>>
>>28621138

Please do explain how capitalism works and how it correlates to fucking with anyone who happen to have a few pebbles more than you.
>>
All the normies ITT lol. I guess summer has come early.

Keying cars is the most robot thing you can do. I don't care if they have insurance or blah blah blah. If you vandalize shit impulsively you're a normie and don't belong here. I can't explain why we should destroy stuff, you wouldn't understand. As our elders said: for teh LULZ!
>>
>>28620469
You need to stop this before your stupid ass gets caught and winds up in legal trouble...or possibly shot.
>>
>>28621504
They were discontinued in 2007 and you can find the top spec ones for around $5000.

Not impressive or expensive by any stretch.
>>
>>28621733

The first S-types were built in the 60's and they're going up in value.
>>
>>28621573
>Implying
If you see a brand new C-Class/3-Series/A4, it does not belong to anybody even remotely well-off. It more than likely belongs to another poorfag who makes terrible financial decisions and can't even afford regular maintenance on their brand new. The same is true for any 5+ year old executive car and they get poorer the farther back you go. The money only comes back when the car is over 20 years old.

Source: I get these idiots in my shop daily.
That said, don't fuck with other peoples' shit. Most of them worked for it the same as you would.
>>
i would key peoples' cars not because theyre rich but because theyre fucking tasteless and spend exorbitant amounts of money on something thats so easy to fuck up. they should know better and not be so overt. humility is a virtue
>>
>>28621708
>As our elders said: for teh LULZ!
10/10 fucking kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 402x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 402x366
Top kek at the amount of normalfags defending the 1% who benefit off capatalism

Go do what makes you happy OP
>>
>>28622024
everyone, rich and poor, benefits from lowlifes not destroying their stuff for no reason
>>
>>28621787
Let's get him to clarify which generation it is. He won't, because I'm right.
>>
>>28622081

O-ok, senpai

original pls
>>
>>28620469
I would never do this. However, I believe you should do whatever makes you happy. I hope you don't get caught though.
>>
ITT: I don't like other people's decisions so I'll punish them.

Literally the reason why the world cannot be a nice place. If we all just left each other alone so long as no harm is taking place, the world would be a whole lot better. Don't do this type of shit. It's lowly and ugly.
>>
>>28622045
Haha scratched paint is not destruction.
>>
>>28621884
That's really arbitrary. It would be better if you admitted to vandalising shit just for kicks.
>>
>>28620469
I hope someone catches you doing it and beat you up
>>
>>28620469

>be me
>10 years ago, i was homeless
>working shit job
>shitty health
>sleeping over steam vent in the winter
>end up working 90+ hour weeks
>save my money
>crawl out of my fucked up existence
>do software development now
>get an apartment
>eventually get a home
>making decent money
>buy a new car
>first time i've ever owned a car that cost more than a few hundred
>fucking hyundai but that's what i felt comfortable buying
>happy as a pig in shit
>meant a lot more to me than just transportation
>two days after i pick it up
>some fucker keys the shit out of it
>slashes all the tires
>busts the windows
>takes a shit in the driver's seat
>see it the next morning
>actually sat down on the fucking sidewalk and cried

Yeah, fuck you you sack of shit. Some people bust their asses for what they have just so fuckers like you can kick us in the teeth.
>>
>>28622336
Not my fault you bought a new car like a good goy. Only idiots buy cars new.
>>
>>28622402
>buy a second hand well kept car
>looks and runs well for its age

>the robot brigade is here to fuck your shit up because it meets their arbitrary classifications of affluence
>>
>>28620527
do you have any idea how much it is for new tires?
>>
>>28622336
>90+ weeks
yeah no you didnt
Anyone with the drive or ambition to do something like that would be wise enough to stay the hell away from here.
>>
>Fell for the car meme

Invest in a bike and some heavy duty chains and you will be set.
>>
>>28622402
Looks like youre just gonna be a fuck up forever.. kids, if they live, delinquents
>>
if you idiots think its fun or okay to do this shit what again is so wrong with normies coming on here and making threads to annoy you

its the same thing

ohhhhh the normies are posting again REE REEE
>>
>>28622492

Yeah, I fucking did.

It was more about having debts, being depressed and not having a life. I just fucking worked round the clock. That's easy to when you're coding.

Now, I'm a burned out 35yo friendless virgin with nothing to do in the evening but shitpost here and watch my life fall apart.

>>28622402

I wanted a new car. Just fucking once, I wanted something new for myself. So fucking sorry that doesn't meet your standards, but it was my fucking money.
>>
>>28622430
and yet these robots complain when "normies" come on this board and site to post and mock them as if they don't deserve it.
>>
>>28622512
It depends on where you live. Some of us need cars.

>>28622649
Buying a brand new car is retarded but I guess someone has to do it. Since it's your money that was wasted idgaf.
>>
File: 1462337924926.jpg (116 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
1462337924926.jpg
116 KB, 992x558
I wonder why the world is so fucked up and then I see a thread like this. If one of you frogposters is gonna go apeshit at least take it out on a real problemcauser (e.g. polluting politician, goldman executive, etc.). Not some poor schmuck in a poverty tier """luxury""" vehicle.

Take the fucking time to do some research and cause some real damage. U guys are so half assed no wonder u can't accomplish shit.
>>
File: dashcam-3.jpg (31 KB, 749x423) Image search: [Google]
dashcam-3.jpg
31 KB, 749x423
I guess cameras should be standard equipment for cars now?

>autistic robofag destroys your car
>caught on camera
>police visit him
>he REE REEE's and kills himself
>>
>>28622809
Should be standard equipment
>>
>>28622649

Faggot, I don't give a shit. You have something I don't I'm going to fuck it up just because I feel like it. I deserve that shit, you don't, plain as that so FUCK YOU
>>
File: CGjwAHwy.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
CGjwAHwy.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>>28620469
oh shit nigger if there isn't one thing I hate more on the face of the earth it's faggots like you.

I've never seen anyone key a car, but if I did, I would certainly stop them and call the police. If it was a fat neckbeard like you, I'd probably just break your nose.

But if you did it to my car?

Oh boy I would smash your fucking kneecaps like you don't know.

>inb4 edge

I can tolerate a lot of things, but vandalism is just pure fucking degeneracy. ESPECIALLY cars. And especially if its something rare.

My grandfather worked for a solid 50 years, he worked harder than you ever fucking will you lazy cuck.
He drove the same kombi van since when he came to Australia, then later on bought a middle of the road land cruiser, (cause he actually needed a big SUV to tow his trailer/go off road).
He bought an extremely expensive mercedes in the last year of his life, he barely got to drive it cause he was still so fucking busy workin hard. Does that make him a rich smug asshole?
No. He was a hard working man who pretty much worked until he died at the age of 77.
Just cause someone is living a better life than you, dosen't mean they were handed it.

Grow the fuck up you piece of fucking shit holy shit I am so mad right now.

Fuck you.
>>
>>28621516
good bait almost made me upset
>>
>>28622649
Yes but buying a new car (if we are gonna imply that hyundai's are cars) is fucking dumb. The moment it rolls off the show room floor it's lost value. What did you pay? 20? 25? You could have gotten a nice second hand lexus IS250, or a decent subaru.

But sill sorry to hear about your car bro, even if it was a waste of money, I hate hearing about people getting their cars fucked up, regardless of what kinda car it is.
>>
>>28621516
>i was at a night club for my cousins birthday and some random chad gave me shit for wearing a suit and hat, all his dumb friends laughed and started yelling AYYYYYY like black people.
>i went into the parking lot and tried to let the air out of someone's tire but it made my finger hurt
>then i thought i heard someone coming up behind me so i ran off
>still have the valve stem cap to this day
>revenge is so fucking sweet
>>
>key own car when angry because I'm a retard with no impulse control
>>
File: 1433504144109.gif (565 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1433504144109.gif
565 KB, 400x300
All of these little things piss off normies a whole bunch and IT'S FUNNY
GET MAD YOU LITTLE BITCHES
>>
please don't do this to my car

i worked hard for my jew boss to afford my car. it's only a cheap shitbox but i hope to own a cool sports car some day
>>
>>28623403
>>key own car when angry because I'm a retard with no impulse control

That'll teach that bastard. Good for you.
>>
>>28623454

I don't understand this comment. Is this bait or are you serious?
>>
>>28623253
I want to key your Grandpappy's coffin for your gay little rant.
Fucking crime island.
>>
>>28623454
best thing is, that nigga's never caught me once!
>>
>>28622512
>not having this and an uninsured shitbox for when the booty calls come up

get on my level fampai
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.