[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to fucking hate. I don't want to be racist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 9746312468797465.jpg (107 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
9746312468797465.jpg
107 KB, 1223x1240
I don't want to fucking hate. I don't want to be racist. But what are my options? Just support bringing third-worlders into my town? That will end in disaster. You think I would still hate different groups if there was a magic button to make all groups equal intellectually? I don't hate Asians or Jews unlike a lot of stormfronter types because they are as smart or generally smarter than whites. I just wish we were all truly equal so that I didn't have any qualms about all races intermingling. I wish that the left's societal policies would actually work if applied in the real world, but they won't.
>>
A lot of "third world" people are pretty intelligent and pretty nice, man.
>>
Options are move to somewhere mostly white and switch off from wider politics entirely
>>
just gas the jews

it's easy, you gas them and they're not jewing anyone anymore

golly, you're making this a lot harder than it needs to be
>>
never voe for "progressive liberal" parties and ignore the news. just make enough money so you can move to a white neighborhood, and watch the world turn into a shitty muslim ghetto, or brazil if you're american. who cares, if the liberals want to ignore reality like >>28620392 and they say "hey some of them are nice so lets ignore every problem and statistic and cultural differences".

thats the best thing you can do, be like blackadder, get a nice place for yourself and laugh as the world burns.
>>
>>28620358
>You think I would still hate different groups if there was a magic button to make all groups equal intellectually?
So intelligence is the only factor you are concerned about? Considering there are smart black people and dumb white people why not just just hate dumb people instead of being a racist?
>>
Just treat people like individuals. The racist answer is to treat all people with different backgrounds as non-humans (Jews and white nationalists tend to do this the most, but plenty of groups outside of this have a history of acting as such) and the liberal answer is to actively "not discriminate" against somebody because they have a different ("non-white") background, excusing even their crimes because of "cultural differences".

The real answer is to treat people on a case-by-case basis, don't let a "black" person get away with a crime just because he's "black", don't treat a "white" person negatively because he's pale. Ugly, mean, stupid people exist in every race, and vice-versa. And stay away from /pol/, it's poison for your mind. They have an agenda.
>>
>>28621681
This so much. 10/10 post
>>28621540
Garbage post 1/10
>>
>>28620358
you should probably destroy them

>>28621229
yeah, this

you can run but they will encroach on anything you build
>>
File: 1358413445020.jpg (34 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
1358413445020.jpg
34 KB, 242x208
>>28621681
massive influxes dont treat themselves like that

illegals (refugees) come here and stay with illegals (refugees) with the express intention to take advantage of the US'(EU's) obvious bias against its native populace. treating them on a case by case basis; you pull aside one of these new 'immigrants' and ask him why he's here, he's going to lie to you. he's not here to build a family and contribute to the first world. he doesnt even want to maintain it for the sake of the shit he's taking advantage of

the majority doesnt WANT to integrate
the majority doesnt WANT to contribute

you HAVE to GAS them
>>
File: 1452940955228.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452940955228.jpg
106 KB, 1024x768
>>28620358
I don't really hate groups, but I do definitely notice the groups prone to trouble

For example I know not all blacks are violent etc, but when some of them chimp out I can't help but think, "yeah that's not really surprising."

Actually I take that back, the only group I really dislike is jews, I don't think I've met a single good jew
>>
>>28621797
>the majority doesnt WANT to contribute
Neither do I and I'm a blond haired blue eyed aryan.
>>
>just when you think your racism is starting to subside a bunch of niggers yell at you from their cars while your walking

why
why do they want me to be the white devil I knows inside me?
>>
>>28621854
There's really not a lot of incentives for whites to contribute when they're being replaced anyways

If you're getting evicted are you going to fix up your house before you leave?
>>
>>28620358
You're me except I'm Asian. I wish more people were on this wavelength. The whole situation is truly regrettable. It's really no-win, but I still think your peace of mind should trump any humanitarian concerns.

>inb4 kill yourself
>>
>>28621854
that's because youre working with garbage and likely you are young and your future was taken from you. im talking about the perspective of people who already bought into the life of a first worlder and work in it, thinking what theyre working towards is going to pay off

gas them all, and youll want to contribute.
>>
>>28621797
Blame the government for that happening, and the people who ultimately fund them. Also, if 99% of immigrants aren't integrating and aren't contributing, that doesn't make the 1% who genuinely are and genuinely wish to become Americans unworthy of doing so. The real issue is when the 99% isn't dealt with some way or another. It's one reason why I advocate for statism.
>>
>>28621544
>why not just just hate dumb people instead of being a racist?

>>28621681
>Just treat people like individuals.
>treat people on a case-by-case basis

/thread
>>
>>28621933
How can we assured that innocent people won't die too?
>>
>>28621963
the government is jewish. why do you separate 1% of 100% of people who need to go? are there drug dealing, rapist illegals or 'refugees' who are worth keeping?

>>28622018
>>28621963
who gives a fuck about them. i'm a hispanic and if riots happen and im caught in them, so be it
>>
>>28620392
1 in 10000 isnt a lot you nigger worshipping cuckold>>28620392
>>28620392>>28620392
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.