[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet 19 yo qt >shes funny and interesting >she talks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x590
>meet 19 yo qt
>shes funny and interesting
>she talks to me everyday
>pretty obvious she likes me
>tells me shes been with 4 other guys before

Time to just forget about her, right? 4 guys at 19? Too much
>>
>>28620300
its fine just dont get to involved
>>
shit 4 different dicks is a virgin these days
>>
>>28620300
4 is alright. But that isn't her actual number.
>>
Nothing wrong with that. Trying to conform to the normie "purity", "monogamy", and "no cheating" memes will make you misereable. Just have an open relationship.
>>
>>28620352
This is very true, girls do this alot, its probably around 7-9.
>>
Four is probably average for 19. Most of the girls I knew in high school were at 2-3 by graduation.

Not saying it's okay, just saying that's the way it is.
>>
>>28620300
>Funny and interesting
>Talks to you every day
>Has been with 4 other guys before

Are you retarded? You know nothing about those previous 4 encounters. Women at this age usually don't know what they're doing by this age, so I'd say that it's pretty forgivable.

Why does it matter to you how many men she's been with?
>>
>>28620300
she is trying to make you into betabux. enjoy your sloppy seconds anon.
>>
>>28620383
I'm a neet she's a stem major
>>
>>28620474
go for it then she might be looking for a house husband and can support your neet life.
>>
File: 21927117265_cce80d54dd.jpg (90 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
21927117265_cce80d54dd.jpg
90 KB, 500x498
she's not telling the truth
>Women at this age usually don't know what they're doing by this age
boy you're chugging the blue pills huh
>THEY A GOOD GURL THEY DON NO NUFFIN MUH LITTLE ANGEL JUSS GOT TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!!
>>
>>28620300
Nah you're lucky, most have had more. My sister is 14 and her friends have said they've already been with 2 guys
>>
>>28620816
I'm rationalizing it, anon. I personally don't give a fuck. I'm in uni, where it's extremely easy to find women that I can hook up with or ask on a date. I treat all women like they're slots unless I'm given a reason to believe not to.

When it comes to relationships, I'm the most cautious human being on earth.

4 bodies on a woman is nothing, and you shouldn't be worried about it unless you're a boring person, bad in bed, or have a small dick.
>>
>>28620300
> caring about how many people someone slept/had a relationship with

Lmao.
>>
>>28620300
Rule of thumb

Women: Multiply number by 2
Men: Divide number by 2

So shes been with roughly 8 people sexually.
>>
remember guys add x3 to their fug count 4x3 = 12

girls divide by 3 so your whore gf probably fucked at least 12 chads you cuck
>>
My gf at 19 had slept with 20 people that's when I found out she was a giant white and dumped her.

4 is not bad op
>>
what you have to do is multiply by 4

that whore has taken 16 dicks
>>
I'm going to quote J Cole:

>she said she only been with 4 or 5 dudes
>but you know you got to multiply by 3

So let's call that 12. 12 at 19 is a lot.
>>
File: qug.webm (203 KB, 150x162) Image search: [Google]
qug.webm
203 KB, 150x162
>>28621059
kk
k

normie
o
r
m
i
e
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.