[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a gf, could you forgive her for cheating on you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 19
File: letter.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
If you had a gf, could you forgive her for cheating on you?
>>
>>28619858
No, because I have more self-respect than that.
>>
>>28619858

Im a genuine robot. I dont know how fucking relationships work anymore. I hear people everytime saying they are in an open relationship. Maybe they exchange partners and take turns or something....
>>
>>28619858
I despise women who forgive their cheating boyfriends. I'd be a hypocrite if I forgave my hypothetical girlfriend
>>
>>28619858
Sure I could

I probably wouldn't though
>>
>>28619858
While I can say I wouldn't I would probably consider it, seeing how lonely and terrified of how searching for another partner would be a pain in the ass I am
>>
no, she'd be dead to me
>>
>>28619858
No, so I dread the day when I'll get a gf.
>>
if a 3.47 is a dissapointment i must be sub=human
>>
More than a gf, lost my fiance to an affair with my dad. I wasn't able to forgive her and I'm not sure I want to.
>>
no
oregano oregano ccccomentario
>>
File: 1429443880016.jpg (80 KB, 960x596) Image search: [Google]
1429443880016.jpg
80 KB, 960x596
Don't know I'll have to think long and hard about it. Since I'm a virgin just maybe I should accept whatever shit is dished out to me
>>
File: Osaka-skyline-Japan.jpg (785 KB, 2517x1667) Image search: [Google]
Osaka-skyline-Japan.jpg
785 KB, 2517x1667
>forgive

No, I would expect it, and make a contingency plan for the various ways that she could to mitigate the damage, like an intelligent grown man
>>
>>28619986
>lost my fiance to an affair with my dad
holy fuck man. what happened.
>>
If you ever land a GF, you absolutely need to come to terms with the fact she will probably cheat on you at some point in the relationship.

Remember, even Chad gets cheated on.
>>
>>28620157
You're one of those cucks that makes threads like these go over 300 replies, aren't you?
>>
1 million divided by infinity
So a number so tiny that it's practically zero?
>>
>>28620230

>is equal to zero

Lrn 2 maths
>>
>>28620069
About a month before we were going to get married, we went to live with my dad since the wedding was going to take place there and it was a nice change to take it easy and for him to get to know our relationship better.

Two weeks before the wedding, I walked in on her bobbing up and down on his cock. I couldn't be with her after that but it hurt because she wasn't even sorry really, and just got into a relationship with my dad. I had to remain living there for awhile after, and they weren't subtle about their relationship.

Five years later, they're married and have two kids together.
>>
I honestly wouldn't be too upset. It's impractical to believe that I could completely satisfy my girlfriend 100% of the time. Only judging people for the worst thing they ever did just seems unfair to me.
>>
>>28619858
any girl who writes something like this is insane
>>
Letters are really cute. I want a gf
>>
File: 6ca.jpg (34 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
6ca.jpg
34 KB, 600x403
>>28619858

No, fuck that cunt anon she didn't even have the courtesy to rewrite the letter without fucking words up. she doesn't deserve you.
>>
>>28620247
Wouldn't it be a limit approaching zero?
>>
File: letter2.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
letter2.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>28620258
Your father is a terrible person
>>
>>28620247
>>28620230
infinity isn't a mathematical object that can be a divisor
you have to define this operation as
lim(n->infinity) 1,000,000 / n
which is equal to 0 (since you can choose a delta for every epsilon etc)
>>
>>28620347
OP, she did something pretty shitty to you, but at least she's making an effort to fix what she did. I think it's worth it to at least talk things over with her.
>>
>>28620291
honestly though
she's just begging for sympathy. If she was sorry about it and knew she did wrong, she wouldn't sit there making excuses
>>
>>28619858
Ill be honest man, i never had a relationship with anyone but if a girl ever showed any interest in my fucking ugly ass just to leave me for a random chad afterwards ill devote the short remaining of my life getting a rope for my neck and a shotgun for her head.
>>
>>28620258
Your dad must have known you were a shitty roll in the genetic lottery so he decided to cut out the middle-man and spread more of his own seed and get it right this time. Alphas like him have to make sure their legacy lives on through worthy offspring.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 238x211) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 238x211
>>28619858
>I have no excuses for what I did and I'm not going to try to excuse them, but here's a list of excuses
Let's break this bullshit down:
>3.47 GPA led to stress which was relieved by cheating
If a 3.4 GPA stresses you out then you have bigger problems then those grades
>I lost my virginity literally the day before I accepted becoming your girlfriend
Seems more of a potshot and another wound to this guy than an excuse
>Gramma's dying
Sad, but doesn't really rationalize too well with cheating. More with breaking up and being alone for a while, but not cheating.
>It's the first year of college
Not sure if that's a subtle way of saying "I wanted to spread my wild oats so that's what I did"
>Losing a friend
Pretty sad, but again, doesn't correlate with sexual infidelity.

Side notes:
>Claims she's a cutter
>Cheated with not one but TWO men
>Currently recieving mental help
>Literally describes herself as "emotionally wrecked" and "used goods"

I'd have to agree with her assessment of "used goods". And what do we do when we find that a package from the store has been opened and half-eaten? We certainly don't take the chance and choose to consume it anyway. Remove this person from your life, posthaste.
>>
>>28619858
>cheating
>forgiveness
no, why would I, exactly?
>>
>>28620465
You got the story mixed up.

She lost her virginity to the guy and then became his gf the next day. The day after she cheats on him with another dude. In a 3 day timespan she goes from being a virgin to being a cheating slut
>>
>>28620258
god damn. this is the worst thing i've read on r9k all year.
>>
File: U8XeWrp.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
U8XeWrp.png
322 KB, 591x716
>>28620258
This didn't even make me rage. It just hurt my heart.
>>
>>28620258
Holy fuck, man. The bright side is you've hit rock bottom, so there's nowhere else to go but up.
>>
File: 1399397871688.gif (185 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1399397871688.gif
185 KB, 320x240
>>28620258

It's posts like these that make you realize that there is no God.
>>
>>28620258
this is the least true thing on /r9k/ i've seen so far today
>>
No. I could not. I would not get angry. I would tell her I'm disappointed. Then I'd block her on social media, on my phone and move on with my life.
>>
>>28620465
>It's the first year of college
Not sure if that's a subtle way of saying "I wanted to spread my wild oats so that's what I did"

Girls (specially average to ugly, insecure ones) usually use that as an excuse for rejecting you or dumping you.
And the worst part, is that they actually get so absorved in their studies, that end up snapping and go wild, party and have sex with the nearest Chad McBigCock.
And you? At best, they use you as pillow or hankerchief for her frustrations.
Anon, I'm so sad, Chad dumped me, he just wanted to have sex. He doesn't want to date me because I'm a mess, so insecure.
And what about me? I'm free.
I don't know Anon. You are cute and all, and helped me several times, but I don't know.
>>
I was part of a cuckold relationship.

I met a girl who I liked, decide I will message her and get to know her better. I find out she has a boyfriend and that he is "abusive"

Fuck it, long story short she wants to be with me because she doesn't like him anymore. I say "why not"

She was absolutely gorgeous, with a 10/10 body like you wouldn't believe. She was something out of a dream. It was her her that I became comfortable with sex.

The entire time we spend together I was ignoring the red flags constantly. I was really desperate and I was finally happy for once in my life.

I get a message on normiebook from a guy she knows, telling me age is still seeing her ex. I ask show her the text by text. And she immediately turns into a different person.
>why did you do it? What the hell
>"because I wanted to"

I lost it and discovered more to the story.

Turns out her boyfriend actually knew about me and her, and yet they continued to date, she dated two guys at the same time. She was pretty long distance for me and

I'm tires so I won't finish the story, I type this out every month ever since and I never get any satisfaction. I hate her yet she was so good to me. I don't know why she kept going back to him and me. She couldn't make a decision for the life of her.
The only comfort I have is that the other guy was a massive cuck and an even bigger beta, could have been a robot. But he was born into money and I'm fucking poor. That was an actual excuse she gave for sleeping with him.

I'm still not sure if I was cheated on, or if I was the one she was cheating with. Either way the world would be better if she just fucking died
>>
File: IMG_20150309_002712.jpg (93 KB, 1024x954) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150309_002712.jpg
93 KB, 1024x954
>>28620465
This anon fucking gets it.

Even if you decided to disregard the first set of reasons, you still have the red flags below that which clearly shows mental illness of some sort.

Maybe now isn't the best time for her in her eyes, but that does not excuse cheating. You need to move on so she might learn something from this instead of no consequence at all.

Take this pic.
>>
>>28619858
Response:
>I'm not mad, just dissappointed. I thought you were better than this. I thought you were different. I've gathered my things from your place and I've returned the things you've left at mine. It's all there, the sweater, the CDs, your stuffed animal. Speaking of which I've taken back all the gifts I've given you. I've made my choice and I hope you can respect that. I'm sure you can tell by now what that choice is. Please don't try and get in contact with me ever again. I hope you get the help you need and get better (not really but throw that line in at the end for posterity).

Your's Truly,
Whatever that guy's name was.
>>
>>28619858
>10000000/infinity
>0
>0 years
stopped reading there
>>
>>28620844
Maybe it's a series? In which case it's infinity.
>>
>>28619858
No, I'd break up with her immediately.
>>
>>28620357
Extended reals niqqa
>>
>>28620536
that's women for ya
>>
Considering how hard is it for me to find a girlfriend I pray that I'd have the strenght to never forgive if my hipothetical gf cheated on me. Its easy for people who have no social life to bend over and accept humiliation just so they won't end up alone for x amount of years until they can get a new gf.
>>
>>28620386

Are you an actual fucking cuck? She goes out and fucks two guys behind his back and then has the fucking nerve to say she can't go on without him? Cut off all fucking contact. Not even a peep ever again.
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (6 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
6 KB, 300x250
>>28620258
KILL YOUR FATHER ANON DO IT KILL HIM WITH FIRE
>>
File: cucked by dad.png (555 KB, 1290x1558) Image search: [Google]
cucked by dad.png
555 KB, 1290x1558
>>28620258
listen to pic related

oregano commento
>>
>>28620230
mathematically no but intuitively yes.
>>
>>28620258
you know you must kill your father right? there is no other way, i wish there was. but you must do it, not only for yourself but for men all around the world and for justice
>>
>>28619858
If my gf cheated on me I'd forgive her. It would be hard to live with, but I love her so much.
>>
>>28620258
If you decide to become an hero just remember to take your father with you. Make the world a better place, anon
>>
>>28619858
>3.47 disapointment

Literally blues cruzing with a 2.7 gpa in engineering. Why do women care so much about their gpa when no one else in the world give a fuck about it? Its not impressive to get a 3.0 or higher in a non-enginerring degree.
>>
>>28619858
>1,000,000,000/infinity is a really small number
stupid roastie
>>
>>28619858
All I read was:
"Are you a pathetic beta cuck?"
>>
>>28620258
Well what the fuck are you waiting for, anon? Why haven't you killed them both yet?
>>
No. I am not a cuck.

Its literally a bridge between two people connecting eachother. Once that happens, its burned. Done. No repairing ashes. Its over. Move on. No matter what your "heart" tells you. Fuck a cheating bitch.
>>
File: Jamal.jpg (68 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Jamal.jpg
68 KB, 768x576
>>28620450
>calling someone else a "shitty roll in the genetic lottery"
>is a namefag
>>
File: K I L L U R S E L F.png (76 KB, 244x326) Image search: [Google]
K I L L U R S E L F.png
76 KB, 244x326
>implying I care if she loves me or not. The only reason I want a gf is for status and the daily fuck

She will never talk back to me, and she'll do as I say. If she has an affair, I beat her senseless .
>>
>>28621764
This is why you're on /r9k/ instead of with a woman
>>
>>28620756
Had something like that happen once, started talking with and crazy chick I used to go to school with. broke up with her bf and shes looking for break from her hectic life or something. so a few weeks later we decide to hook up, and when im on my way to pick her up, she says she needs to wait for someone to watch her kid (WOT!) almost turned around there, but im a robot and I have to take anything I can get.

I get to the house and she asks if I would like to come in for a minute, the guy she was dating was there, and while im standing behind her she says that "me and my friend are going to hang out ill be back later". Im quick to gtfo before he snaps, and we go back to my place and bang several times (total fish btw) and she proceedes to tell me that shes actually still dating the guy and but they are going through a rocky period.

couple weeks later when she comes over again, she gives me a note before she leaves telling me she loves me and wishes I could take her way from where shes at and that I make her feel secure.

cut all contact, never went to that town again.
>>
>>28621895
>had sex
>is on r9k
pick one
>>
>>28619858
Sure, I could forgive, I mean, it's her choice to make in reality, and I don't own her. But that doesn't mean I'd want anything to do with her, just that I wouldn't hold a grudge.

Also, that's one of the most emotionally manipulative letters I've seen in a while. It's basically trying to get them to feel sorry for her throughout the whole thing, and making up excuses for why they cheated, instead of just going "I fucked up, made a stupid decision and feel terrible about it. Sorry." Especially the part about the suicide attempt, when her mum didn't even have to call an ambulance for it, or feel like she should. Kind of have to feel bad for both involved though, she screwed over the original guy, but it seems pretty clear something's up with her too.
>>
>>28619858
OP, I'm a math major so let me help you out here.

I saw your letter. 1,000,000/infinity is actually 0. So she is cleverly saying she will love you for 0 years. Now I performed some basic cost-analysis on that and determined that you should be able to reinvest for a girl that will love you for at least 3-4 years and much longer with some luck.

Judging from these results, I would have to say no, do not forgive her.

I hope my analysis has helped you.
>>
>>28622858

Well, she wasn't at fault.
>>
>>28623002
Short of severe mental illness or someone threatening you or someone you know with death, you're always at fault for anything you do, in my opinion.
>>
>>28623144

People have mitigating circumstances, you zero tolerance fuckwad. She was under a lot of stress. It's understandable.
>>
>>28623197
Oh, you were just baiting me. Nevermind then, I thought I was talking to someone over 18.
>>
>>28623215

No, no, it's my mistake, I thought I was posting on a board where people understood sarcasm.
>>
>>28623274
Sure, but saying something obviously inflammatory when you don't mean it is just bait here like 99% of the time, hence me calling it that. I didn't call you a retard for saying it, it was obvious you were just being sarcastic, but I assumed it was you trying to get a rise out of me.

Sorry for the misunderstanding anon, I hope you have a good day.
>>
>>28619894
Yeah I don't know how everyone here seems to know what relationships are like. I don't even know what it's like to be friends with a girl. I only have a few friends in college and they're all secret robots too.
>>
>>28619858
>1,000,000,000/infinity
is she stealthily saying 0 years?
or is it impossible to divide by infinity?
I only took calc C so I just know lim as x-> infinity of 1,000,000,000/x is zero
>>
File: dude domestic abuse lmao.webm (733 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dude domestic abuse lmao.webm
733 KB, 1280x720
>>28621832
No it isn't. It's because he isn't attractive. Women are fine with domestic abuse from chads.
>>
>>28620386
you are the cancer of this world
>>
Honestly, i had a gf just a couple months ago, and right now i kinda think it wasnt worth it srlsly, turns out at the end of the day relationships are just problems period.
So no OP i wouldn't forgive her
And also all the problems she's says dont even have anything to do with you, the best thing you can do now is tell her a polite "no i dont forgive you bye" and never talk to her again.
>>
>>28620258
someday may stomach gonna brust from rage, here on r9k
>>
File: 1453551202594.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1453551202594.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>28619858

No. Because I know she wouldn't forgive me if I did it to her.

Women are vindictive creatures. Shell turn around and tell everyone you chested on her but will fail to mention her fuckups in the relationship.

Even if you never cheated on her and she does to you, shell still make everyone believe it was your fault.

I know this from experience.
>>
>>28619858
Source and rest of this letter?
>>
>>28620450
if he fucks the fiance of his son he is even more worthless piece of shit, like an stupid animal. the fiance is a disgusting whore of course.
the other thing is, you will worship everyone as alpha who fucks the girl of someone else because you obviously have been brainwashed to be a cuck to the core of your brain.
people who cheat on the person that are the closest and most valuable to them should get beaten to death, same on persons who fuck people that are in a relationship with someone else.
>>
The thing about cheating (and even her wording in this letter) is that love to her is about herself. If it were about you then she wouldn't have done anything in the first place. I don't think you should accept what you can get from her. I think you should find someone that loves you more than they love themselves, and that you love more than you love yourself.

But most people are icky and immature in their first year of college. You'll see years later how ridiculous that shit is. Just because she's done something stupid/immature/selfish doesn't mean you can't still grow as people or even together. You should call the bullshit though. It'll be good for both of you.
>>
File: 1404427285551.gif (116 KB, 400x375) Image search: [Google]
1404427285551.gif
116 KB, 400x375
My gf cheated on me, and I forgave her. Honestly, I was pretty sad when it happened. I broke out in tears in front of her, but I've come to terms with the fact that sometimes these things happen. We're not naturally programmed to be monogamous, so slipups can occur, but we're together now and are faithful to each other.
>>
>>28623900
C U C K
U
C
K

Originalio commentario maximo familiano
>>
File: 1438762233753.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1438762233753.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>28623463
>TMZ sports
what sport was that?
>>
>>28623900
>but mah nature
>naturally programmed

wow, nice excuse you give yourself there for beeing in an relationship with a girl that doesnt like you enough to not fuck other guys.
>>
depends
probably not

when they out themselfs saying sorry because "how great you are", it just means the will be doing it again, when you stop being so great for them, and who needs that
>>
No, I wouldn't date some Stacey who likes to jump from cock to cock. I'm pretty autistic and have low libido. I can't imagine being with someone who isn't like this.
>>
File: 1433010617708.png (197 KB, 335x409) Image search: [Google]
1433010617708.png
197 KB, 335x409
No, i'd rather be alone than in bad company
>>
>>28619858
ex wrote a gay as letter too

its all lies
>>
>>28619858
you dickheads even read this? the girl is like 18 or 17 and just lost her virginity. she's a fucking child. how could anyone expect to have a decent relationship with a teenager? what did you expect?

serious relationships need someone who is older and experienced and who hasn't just fucked a guy for the first time.

lol at this high school teen drama and all of you for taking it seriously

faggots. I got dumped by a teenager. who the fuck cares. I'm 32 now I don't give a shit. I'm married ffs. OP image is a poor example seriously. I would 100% expect a teenage relationship to fail. every time.
>>
>>28624216
>tfw 18
>tfw no 30 - 45 yr old daddy bf to love and spoil me and keep me safe
>>
>>28619858
Take her back on the condition that she will tend to your every whim in bed. fuck her like the whore she is. Youve got her now OP if she feels genuine guilt she'll do pretty much anything you want now.
When you feel like shes not gonna put up with your hate-fucking anymore and she wants to leave, tell her you fucked her sister/friend and leave.
>>
People in this thread do know that the pic in OP isn't actually his right? Its posted all the time.
>>
>>28619858
Why would I forgive her cheating if I expect her to chew me out if I cheated? It's equality.
>>
>>28623941
>C U C K
>U
>C
>K
grow up
>>
also....this board. seriously the only place in the world where retards in a thread about Sex end up arguing mathematics.

absolute autism.
>>
>>28624378
you cried 20 minutes because you didnt even understand the simplest math, didnt you?
>>
>>28623956
Obviously a dog show
>>
>>28619858
No. I know all the tricks and I have 0 empathy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J538b-OLRU
>>
>>28624343
How is he not a cuck when his gf goes around fucking other dudes and he does nothing?
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.