[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK. It's another fucking "anon kills a school shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1462353516789.gif (446 KB, 499x408) Image search: [Google]
1462353516789.gif
446 KB, 499x408
FUCK.
It's another fucking "anon kills a school shooter during the massacre and is regarded as a hero and cared for" dream
>>
>>28619689
Everyone has dreams/fantasies of being a brave hero in some way. It's not unusual.
>>
It's another trying to beat up a bully but can't throw punches that actually hurt him dream
>>
Its another fucking "you have friends" dream
>>
>killing the shooter
>not being the shooter
god you're such a fucking normie
>>
>>28619689
Adding on, I just remembered that I'll never be able to do anything that means something to anyone else.
Fuck this dream. I hate having it, but it never stops.

>>28619709
Not unusual, no. However, it still hurts, especially considering what I said before this.
>>
It's another fucking "anon is a school shooter who gets the high score and is regarded as a hero and never forgotten" dream
>>
File: 1463266372325.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
1463266372325.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
Anon day dreamed of Russian special agents coming to him on a walk and making him a sleeper cell for the Tzar Putin again!
>>
>>28619732
You're what, 18? You have another 50-60 years ahead of you. Stop being a whiny faggot.
>>
File: 1445130106077.png (1 MB, 935x670) Image search: [Google]
1445130106077.png
1 MB, 935x670
>it's another "anon tries to shoot his gun at something but there's a 100lb trigger pull or the gun keeps malfunctioning" dream
>>
>>28619689
I always dreamed about doing the shooting desu
>>
>>28619724
>>28619775
these
wtf is op even talking about, fucking normies
>>
>>28619809
>not taking control of Chad's mind and having him do it for you and take the blame
Cucks the lot of you
>>
>>28619724
>>28619735
>>28619775
>>28619809

I've had my fair share of experiences with that in the past.
It would only ever last a very small span of time, maybe an hour or two maximum, and nobody would ever really regard me as anything but "just another scumbag" or "a beta".
I've finally realized I'm not willing to die for something that will only make people view me as evil when they were the ones who made me that way.

>>28619769
Is life expectation really that low these days?
So be it, I guess. But regardless, not many people ever really get to be someone that matters to someone. Experiences await me, yes, but I'd be willing to bet money that none of them will actually impact my life or anyone else's, in good OR bad ways
>>
We are running together through a field towards a hedge with trees. We are pursued. They are laughing, and jeering, and they are many. We are the closest of friends. One soul split between two bodies. We are running together and I know where I am going. There is a tree, large and dark, gnarled and dead. It has a hole.

Our pursuers continue to jeer. They surround us as we reach the tree. I am crying, I can't take it any more. I turn to the tree. It bestows upon me fifty per cent of its power.

Time has passed. I am at home. The cruel ones trouble us no more. Out of my window I can see the tree in the distance. It is in another place now, not in a hedge but in the open, in a diseased field with browning uncut grass. I am hungry.

I go outside. I go to the tree. Around it there is a gathering. I think one of them is my friend. They are afraid. The tree is twitching. Before I received only half of its power. This time, I want it all. The tree is writhing. My friend pleads with me not to do it. I turn to face the tree. The tree is shrieking. It is reaching for me, it is angry and is itself hungry.

I enter the tree.

Time has passed. I am in another place. A warehouse. There are dead people and men with guns around me. They are shooting me but I am invulnerable and feel no pain. I have many arms. They are black, and they are sharp. Their reach is long. I dismember the men. I am happy. There are innocents, men, women, children at the far end of the warehouse. I kill them all and their blood is everywhere.

I approach the corpse of a woman and remove her skirt. I insert two fingers into the vagina and watch blood leak out. I do this for the sole reason that I can and there is nothing and nobody that can stop me. Somewhere on my person there is a radio. From it a voice is shouting at me, demanding to know what the hell I am doing. I ignore the voice.
>>
>>28619895
If only this were life, famiglia.
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 599x355) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 599x355
I always dreamt about overpowering and raping the freshman girls in my school, impregnating them then killing off all the men. It was the only dream I had where I actually felt like I was there fucking them holding them down. It felt so strange. We made the school our giant mansion. I want to die already
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.