[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I need some advice or anything >senior in highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: _2479.png (144 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
_2479.png
144 KB, 350x262
/r9k/ I need some advice or anything
>senior in highschool
>just turned 18 a couple weeks ago
>got accepted into UCSB, had perfect grades all throughout high school
>would've got into Berkeley but my personal statement sucked
>got in trouble here and there, nothing too major
>Friday I jokingly dry humped girls I knew
>someone took a picture and reported it
>girl was 16
>got arrested, graduation is in 2 days and I was supposed to speak there too
What the fuck is going to happen? Im really worried here bots
>>
None of the girls took offense to it as well, we all laughed it off
Yeah I know it was still stupid as fuck but I'm paranoid as hell I had so much money saved up I've been working so hard to pay tuition
>>
>>28619686
you are not a robot
you are a piece of shit and I hope you are arrested and kicked from college

now leave
>>
>>28619686
Damn, that sucks OP. Slaughter the snitch
>>
>>28619686
>Friday I jokingly dry humped girls I knew
LOL!
I know that feel xD

sometimes when I am out with my friends I just go up and kiss a girl and they just laugh about it with me XDDD
>>
File: IMG_2607.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2607.png
346 KB, 599x593
daily reminder that if you succeed in any part of life at all, you are not a robot, yuo are a normie and should get off this board
>>
File: 1462932276072.jpg (61 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1462932276072.jpg
61 KB, 1024x576
>>28619686
>this normie moron unironically thinks he is a robot
>he thinks he will get support here

why the fuck do idiots like OP even exist?
why do people like him think /r9k/ is a good place to spout about his normie problems?

hopefully he is put on the sex offender registry
>>
Get everyone involved together and take this to court. I understand you're American but you can fight this. Remember what happened here, 3D is PD and eventually WILL hurt you every time.

If you don't do something about being falsely imprisoned you're seriously a little faggot. Get a Jewish lawyer and get hella shekels from this or something

DO IT
>>
>>28619781
>>28619802
>>28619866
This isn't me faggots, just someone I know and I'm really worried about him. Im just used to doing greentext 1st person and thought it would make it more personal.
I'm a loner skinnyfat khv, this guy kinda helps me out with motivation and such
>>
>>28619876
>3D is PD and eventually WILL hurt you every time.
you think OP will empathize with this? he's probably had several gfs, we know he has many intimate friends who are girls

>>28619899
>w-wait guys it's not me
"ok"
>>
>>28619934
If I'm posting here I'm obviously not successful
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.