[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. Coming to terms with having borderline personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: magic fuck off.jpg (136 KB, 673x375) Image search: [Google]
magic fuck off.jpg
136 KB, 673x375
Hey robots. Coming to terms with having borderline personality disorder. Any one else dealing with it too? Advice, tips, and stories welcome.
>>
In a similar vein I'm coming to terms with having Narcissism. I need attention from people but I think they are all fucking retarded. I hate this, I wish I were psychotic instead.
>>
>>28619723
Grass is greener on the other side huh? This shit sucks cuz I can't keep any kind of relationship. I feel like I'm possessed by some beast that decides to reach out and crush everything around me at any given moment. No one is safe and nothing is sacred. I have no control.
>>
>>28619796
Exactly. I feel the same way, I want to crush all those around me, except I also want them to admire and worship me so I end up acting beta to try to keep them around a little longer. I'm like a virus that works slowly so as not to kill the host too early, to cause as much a suffering as possible. They're all liars and deserve it.
>>
>>28619854
It's not a happy way to live 8/ at least you know what you're doing and your actions are planned. I don't want to hurt people, I just... Do. Like, I'm fine and suddenly rage overtakes me and every ideal and philosophy I've ever held disappears. And I end up hurting everyone around me. Then I feel like shit and do a bunch of reckless stuff to try to feel better.
>>
>>28619989
It's not a happy way to live, but when you've been neglected all your life it's only natural to desire retribution to all the liars and hypocrites in the world. Why wouldn't you want them to suffer when they've never been able to give you what you want? I don't think it's any easier when it's planned. It's cathartic, in a way, yet blind rage still tears at the soul.
>>
>>28620202
I know how you feel. My mom left when I was 4. My dad beat the shit out of me until I left at 18. Shortly after I was diagnosed with a collagen disorder that causes constant chronic joint pain. All life is pain. But I decided resentment and hate were counter productive to my goal of being happy. I'm generally very laid back and accepting, miraculously. But then out of nowhere I flip a shit and destroy everything around me. I've lived in 15 places the last 4 years and I've fucked up everything at every single one.
>>
basically means you're an angsty prick, enjoy your meme diagnosis
>>
>>28620488
This, I'm have all the symptoms but I'm really just a narcissistic fagtron
>>
>>28620488
Meme diagnosis? I've been in therapy for years, denying what the doctors told me. This started when I was 15, I'm 25 now. Pretty sure memes were restricted to 4chan, not the mainstream, 10 years ago. Damn I've been on this site for a while.
>>
>>28620525
Hey man, dealing with this shit is hard, if you ever want an understanding ear, let me know. I can give contact info.
>>
>>28619611
give yourself enough time in metastability before making a decision. ez

also nice dubs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.