[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Failure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1415434968544s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1415434968544s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>first semester of college
>take six courses
>drop a course at the end of the semester

>second semester of college
>take five courses
>drop two courses at the end of the semester

>third semester of college (this semester)
>take four courses
>drop three courses mid semester

>fourth semester of college (next semester)
>already dropping out of this college and going into a private ez pz college

Who /educationalfailure/ here?
>>
File: 140.png (37 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
140.png
37 KB, 165x115
>all these stupid college cucks wasting away their lives
You're not any better than wages or NEETS
Step the fuck up kids. I think it's time to embrace the real world, get a job and start working your ass off
College is for those who actually like what they are studying, have good grades and dont see the moment of finishing and actually use their degree.
>mfw fuck school
>>
>>28619560
Absolutely pathetic, OP.

You need to discipline yourself.
>>
File: download.png (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7 KB, 251x201
I'm currently on academic suspension because my GPA was so shit. I can come back next year though.
>>
>>28619888
You can't be sad when you get trips!
>>
>>28619825
>real world
Nice spook.
>>
Either you wasted alot of somebody's money or you're in a load of shit with that debt.

Absolute mad man going thrice.
>>
>>28619825
so please anon tell us what decent paying jobs are available straight out of high school, since a form of higher education is not needed according to you.
>>
File: 1412545.png (31 KB, 720x644) Image search: [Google]
1412545.png
31 KB, 720x644
>>28620058

things are looking up

>oc
>>
>>28620139
I'm not in America.

At best I've wasted like 600 bucks, it's super cheap in public unis. Still, I just wasted a year and a half in a career I don't really care about.
>>
>>28619825
I wish it wasn't this way, but college is a necessary right of passage for job/social mobility for our generation. I don't think it will still be like this in the next 20 years, but even jobs you would technically be able to do easily without a Bachelor's require that credential. Unless you want to stay in food service or retail, you at the very least need a degree, even if it's for some liberal arts bs.
>>
>>28620168
>even if it's for some liberal arts bs.
>bs
>anything that isn't le stem autism is bs

I) to make empirical claims, such as observation of phenomena, one must presume the world is knowable
II) by presuming empirical knowledge is the only valid knowledge, you are in contradiction of your initial presumption as it is a metaphysical claim
III) by attempting to defend this with the claim that observation confirms empiricism (which is circular reasoning, but that's irrelevant,) then you are making a non-empirical claim that cannot be tested
IV) you're a hypocrite and should stop posting because your mental gymnastics result in your beliefs not matching your words
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.