[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK are you supposed to know when meeting a girl if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1445991237032.gif (1 MB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1445991237032.gif
1 MB, 480x640
How the FUCK are you supposed to know when meeting a girl if you're supposed to give a her a HUG or a KISS on the CHEEK or a both KISS and a HUG? I'm so fucking tired of this shit. What the FUCK.
>>
>being in a situation where you have the option of hugging or kissing a girl on the cheek

fucking normie scum
>>
>>28619519

Seems to me the hug/kiss on cheek is a sort of combination move anyway because of the proximity.
>>
When in doubt, don't kiss.

Girls aren't going to be like "omg he didn't fucking kiss me" but they will go "omg he fucking kissed me fucking gross". All you gotta worry about is being funny and likeable or whatever. A girl will be the alpha and kiss you first if you do everything right.
>>
>>28619629
I feel like going for the kiss is more alpha. I regret kissing and surprising the girl more than not kissing and feeling awkward that she tried to kiss me and missed.

>>28619546
Don't you have any female family members faggot?
>>
>>28619629

Maybe but the kinda girl who would be put off by a kiss on cheek would also be a little uncomfortable with the hug to begin with and OP never had a chance anyway. So go all in or forget it. Nothing to lose.
>>
>>28619717
Meant to say I regret going for the kiss less.
>>
>>28619726
Thanks anon, this pretty much solves it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.