[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU8 vp4Jnijw how would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: normalslimes.jpg (127 KB, 736x1035) Image search: [Google]
normalslimes.jpg
127 KB, 736x1035
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU8vp4Jnijw

how would you handle this situation? (you can be the white guy, the black guys, or the thicc girl)
>>
Rolled up the window and blasted my weeb music
>>
>>28619367
ok what the fuck is going on? what is the context of the conflict?
I would just get in the car and leave before any fighting ensued
>>
>>28619446
one of the cars cut in front of the other one, this happens almost every day.
but one of the black guys decided it was ok to put his hands on another mans GF, ended up with his car ruined.
>>
what a bunch of retards lol

I wouldn't be in this position because I'm not a sub-100 IQ fat degenerate piece of genetic junk mail
>>
>>28619367
>how would you handle this situation?

i wouldn't be in it for 3 reasons:
>im anti confrontational irl
>i dont own or ever plan on owning a car
>i dont live in america
>>
File: older aesthetic.jpg (22 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
older aesthetic.jpg
22 KB, 220x293
>>28619367
That was really confusing tbhq.
>>
>>28619523
>ended up with his car ruined for a couple months until a judge decides the other guy has to pay to fix the damages

Women come and go, especially hambeast.
Don't these faggots realize they can just call the cops? Fucking retards.
>>
>>28619523
whiteknight, the woman started it, in the full video it shows the fat bitch yelling a the niggs in the car. the little night gets out and thats whenn this video starts.
>>
File: ar006.jpg (337 KB, 1129x1400) Image search: [Google]
ar006.jpg
337 KB, 1129x1400
>>28619404
the only rational thing to do desu.
>>
>>28620059
if that was my GF, it would have ended with someones legs removed by a truck bed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.