[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being attracted to your dad immoral?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1391029485193.gif (1 MB, 540x531) Image search: [Google]
1391029485193.gif
1 MB, 540x531
Is being attracted to your dad immoral?
>>
File: 1463362387719.jpg (30 KB, 243x367) Image search: [Google]
1463362387719.jpg
30 KB, 243x367
>>28619263

Is shitposting immoral? It should be.
>>
>>28619263
how old is he and you? when the age difference is not that far apart, it is biologically speaking pretty logical, that you could get such feelings. don't get me wrong though... incest is bad and you shouldn't even consider that! all I'm saying is that you just may have a normal chemical body reaction triggered by the opposite sex... if you leave it at that, nothing wrong

sorry for my fucked up english
>>
Reading this gave me such a hard on

http://www.psychforums.com/paraphilias/topic65994.html
>>
No. Please continue posting hazubando threads on /v/ while pretending to be a gay male.
>>
>>28619263
if he is not too old, and he's good looking you can flick your bean to him all you want
>>
>>28619263
Probably. My dad is attracted to me though so it probably doesn't matter in the scheme of things
>>
>>28619263
i'm attracted to my younger cousin. she's 10, i'm 29.

that is pretty immoral, even though i wouldn't do anything to harm her. i still feel like a sick fuck for admitting this, let alone feeling this
>>
My dad is so sexy, I masturbate to his dirty laundry every night.
>>
I want to kill all of those who commit incest.
>>
>>28619263
Is that girl who forced herself on her dad and ended up having his kid still around here? Let's get her opinion, why not?
>>
>>28619774
Might be referring to me but I didn't force myself on him I was just very forward and he let it happen.

I look back on it as a mistake though and advise against it, but that could be my own bad situation influencing it. Things could have gone good for us and I'd probably say differently.
>>
>>28619263
[din dins intensifies]
>>
It's only immoral if you don't fuck him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.