[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A chance at happiness comes along >Literally out of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: Pretty average answer.jpg (133 KB, 850x774) Image search: [Google]
Pretty average answer.jpg
133 KB, 850x774
>A chance at happiness comes along
>Literally out of my hands, have to wait on other people
>Always passes

Who here /nocontrol/

I want to live in the woods where whatever happens to me is actually up to me. I feel like a fucking piece of trash stuck in a creek. Nothing ever is up to me. I can't find a job without someone deciding I can, I cant move without someone deciding I can, I can't even fucking eat unless someone decides it's okay. I want this ride to end.
>>
>>28619144
Iktf. Seems like the only way out (alive) is with extreme luck.
>>
File: 54.png (2 MB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
54.png
2 MB, 1200x1500
>>28619144
>I want to live in the woods
Then just go and do it
>>
After several failed job interviews, I've come to the same conclusion. I have no control over anything and lack the things that distract normal people from this harsh reality. I feel/realize all the negative aspects of life without experiencing a single positive one.
>>
Know this feel so fucking much. I hate how much of my life and what I feel is dictated by other people. Like... Why? Why are other people in charge of us so much as fucking existing?
>>
File: Baka.png (60 KB, 172x170) Image search: [Google]
Baka.png
60 KB, 172x170
>>28619214
Let me just get up and walk several days with no food or water to the nearest forest. Even if I managed, it's very illegal to do so and they would probably kick me out and destroy my hovel. This life is dictated through and through, and the only escape from being controlled is through suicide.
>>
>>28619144
would you let me help you live in the woods? do you want to feel useful to someone?
>>
File: 1449883357190.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1449883357190.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>28619521
If you meant it you would follow through and sell all your shit and move to where you can.

Putin is offering free land in Siberia North of Manchuria.
>>
>>28619144
I had all opportunities to be a 10/10 rich successful chad but I fucked up
feelsbadman
>>
File: 1341000784204.png (600 KB, 462x540) Image search: [Google]
1341000784204.png
600 KB, 462x540
>>28620614
im actually trying to get people to help me with this desu senpaitachi
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.