[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling All Dankbots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460966203296.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460966203296.jpg
466 KB, 1920x1200
Where are all the dank robots at?

Bought a vaporizer today and I thought it wasn't working cause there was barely any smoke but in reality, it was working just fine and I got pretty fucked up. Currently waiting for it to charge so I can go at it again.

Is vaping stealthmode getting high? Can I just toke in my room and there won't be a smell or anything?

Can all the vapebots please get in here and discuss this with me, help me out here, and share your experiences.

Current Status: Fucking Toast
>>
>>28619137
Yeah, you should be good to go just vaping in your room. It doesn't smell enough to get through a door.
>>
>>28619174
Alright thanks man.

Also, how long does the weed in the chamber last you typically? For me, it looks like it's going to last a long fucking time. It's about half full and the weed is brown but I'm still getting roasted.

When does it run out?
>>
>>28619174
Also, my battery is dead. How long does it take to charge a Reign 3 Kings vaporizer?
>>
File: 1456183201604.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456183201604.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
>>28619174
Also, can you use the vaporizer while it's charging? How will I know when it's done charging?
>>
>>28619137
What vape is it out of curiosity?
I love vapes, I have an MFLB which is portable vape master race and recently put down ~100 with some friends on 4/20 for a Volcano. No fucking regrets that thing is absolutely incredible.
Its pretty stealthy but depending on the vape it can still smell for awhile, although not NEARLY as strong as a regular pipe. You can most likely vape in your room without anyone knowing, they would have to be in your room recently after vaping for them to even have a chance of smelling it most likely.
>>
>>28619554
continued...
>>28619196
Woops, didnt see you mentioned the vape.
You should generally only vape it til its brown-dark brown and from there you can either eat that shit straight to get high again as if it were an edible or smoke it for a shitty tasting bowl.
>>
>not carrying a bong from room to room creating a thick weef fog throughout the entire house

Isyddt
>>
>>28619619
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 7 / 1 / 4 / 4 [Upd
mommy, my man
>>
>>28619579
why only till it's dark brown?
>>
>>28619393
Depends on the vape. If you can the company will probably let you know as that's a pretty useful selling point
>>
You should still blow the vape out the window. Weed vape smells just like weed smoke does, but it just lingers less and isn't as thick (because there's less of it like you said)
You're a fucking faggot
>>
>>28620439
I didn't blow out the window and my mother didn't notice at all.

I am very, very high right now. Is a vaporizer the best high?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.