[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever walked in on your parents having sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (317 KB, 651x597) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317 KB, 651x597
Ever walked in on your parents having sex?
>>
>Suckerpunch someone in the face then laugh at them
>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO WHY ARE YOU CRYING
You have no idea how fucking infuriating this is

>B-BUT I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!
Dumb frogposter
>>
yes, once at 11
>>
>>28618847
Yeah probably, I sleep walk quite frequently.
>>
Do you think children were always freaked out by the thought of their parents fucking?

Like especially if they were all living in one room, was it still taboo?
>>
>be 8
>be around 9 pm
>just come home from neighbors pool party
>house is quiet and dark
>parents cars are home so I know theyre home
>go up to my room
>hear grunting and heavy breathing
>walk into room and see my dad just humping and humping
>mom is just breathing heavy and moaning
>literally just freeze
>dad sees me and stops
>begin to cry
>dont sleep in my bed for 3 weeks

Idk why but it messed me up but now I am old enough to realize its just sex.
>>
>>28618847
No, but I did on my sister.
>>
>>28618847
I never met my dad
>>
>>28618847
>parents
>more than one
>>
>>28618872
simple, shoot them and say it was a prank
>>
>>28619059
It's probably always hard for children to grasp witnessing their parents being reduced to mindless pleasure receptors
>>
File: cat drinking tea.jpg (42 KB, 313x355) Image search: [Google]
cat drinking tea.jpg
42 KB, 313x355
No, but I heard them banging in their bedroom one night when I was brushing my teeth before going to sleep.
Felt awkward as fuck, but felt hilarious afterwards
>mfw I heard the short panting
>>
Your supposed to have 2? what?
>>
We lived very poor, I had to share a bed with my parents who had an active sex life so I pretty much had to see it laying next to them as they went at it. I witnessed my sister being conceived.
>>
>>28618847
When I was about 12 years old I was lying in bed and heard my parents having sex. Like any normal person would, I then began to masturbate. I came to the sound of my own parents fucking.
>>
>>28618847
I'm pretty sure that the last time my parents had sex was when they made me.
>>
File: meh.jpg (4 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
4 KB, 248x203
>>28618847
Nope
I have a super vague memory though of being like 4 and being a pain in my parents asses at like midnight and it being super dark in the room and them having little clothing, I'm guessing they had sex earlier because there was no rapid shuffling or panic so it must have already been over and done with
>>
>>28618847
video for this feel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_exRMuMCrs
>>
>>28618847
>staying at friend's house for the night
>he always fell asleep pretty early
>stay up kind of late playing video games
>Jak II fuck yeah
>head bed squeaking and moans
>gets louder
>his mom is fucking her boyfriend in the other room
>it's an apartment so it's only ~20 feet away

Heard plenty over the years but never walked in on anyone. Parents split up when I was 7 so there wasn't much chance for that to happen.

>used to listen to friend fucking his girlfriend in the other room
>heard my sister fucking her bf once
>hanging out with friend's and the guy who live there's sister fucks her boyfriend in the other room

I don't understand how people can just not care about that kind of thing
>>
i hear my parents fuck each other back then, the wall of their house is paper thin i can hear the plopping sound like plop...plop...plop. i also overheard my father saying, this is better than a whore because its free, and my mother insulting his dick length.
>>
>never heard my parents having sex, not even once
>mom told me she was in a "loveless marriage" with my dad tried to convince me it was OK and started getting upset when I started crying
>they were inches away from divorce my whole childhood
>they stayed together and still hate and yell at each other every time I come over to this day

if you hear your parents fucking you are pretty fortunate IMO, at least they love each other.
>>
>MR WEEKS
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.