[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw will never be a kawaii waitress who works at a maid cafe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 940x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 940x416
>tfw will never be a kawaii waitress who works at a maid cafe
>>
>maid cafe
Explain.
>>
>>28618670
tfw living in japan and regularly go to meido cafe. Got a mad crush on one QT, sometimes she bends over at other tables and I can see her pantsu, I think she does it on purpose <3
>>
There was a maid cafe in my town and my sister worked there. Only like a third of the girls were Asian. I got to see my sister in a maid outfit though so I consider that a win for everyone involved.
>>
>>28618712
you're new here aren't you?

google it fuckwit
>>
>>28618712
This explains it the best
https://youtu.be/zV5Lx1c0MWs
>>
>>28618716
Plz don't rape her
>>
its the service. i get warm and fuzzy and stuttery just being around cute japanese girls, they used to come in to my work all the time.
i can't imagine being in one of those cafes. i would just be awe struck the entire time.

their humility and charm melts you because it's that genuine Japanese humility.
>>
File: uKXD1I8.gif (593 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
uKXD1I8.gif
593 KB, 640x360
>visit my local maid cafe once
>on every table there's a small sign detailing the behaviour rules like not harassing the maids, not giving them gifts, not asking them out, no inappropiate contact and no following them home
>mfw these exist because some neckbeard has surely tried doing that before
>>
>>28618817
>don't even have courage to talk to a girl
>thinks I have the courage to rape one

o_O
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.