[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >work up the courage to talk to girl >meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>be me
>work up the courage to talk to girl
>meet nice girl
>we go out on a few dates
>leave this site for a month
>be today
>mom tells me about friend she hooked me up with
>"Anon she just wants to be friends"
>tfw the one girl who liked wants to just be friends
>>
Don't come crawling back to us, you left us you bastard!
>>
>>28618655
Tell her you don't need friends and piss yourself to express how outraged you are.
>>
Don't be sad, anon. At least you learned something. Think about your life before her, and now. It's the exact same shit, except you could've been this past month playing touhou instead of hanging out with a girl, and you'd have less resources for the next time you have a shot with a girl.
>>
you went from fambino to failed normie

we aint senpai no more guy go back to normiebook
>>
>>28618655
Ignore her entirely. She wants to be friends, but if you deny her any attention now she'll be left with a vacuum of beta orbit love and she might come crawling to you ready to gum your donger, That or she'll think your a total dick and fuck chad, either one.
>>
>>28618743
But she said it so nicely that I just can't
>>
>>28618822
then follow this guys advice >>28618795
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.