[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going Mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: The-Killing-Joke.jpg (302 KB, 1200x658) Image search: [Google]
The-Killing-Joke.jpg
302 KB, 1200x658
Why haven't you gone insane yet robots? We're all depressed, we've all given up, we all know life is meaningless and we're all wastes of space so why not embrace it?
>>
>>28618642
MOMS

og comment is og
>>
>>28618642
We still have hope even when none of us will say it out loud or admit it to ourselves.
That and going to jail is too much of a hassle.
>>
Because breaking down like an edgelord doesn't solve shit, in fact, it makes the situation worse.
>>
It's not true insanity. It feels more like madness.
>>
>>28618642

Most of the time, "going insane" is a coping mechanism...

Like a woman who desperately wants kids finds out she's infertile so ends up hallucinating having a baby every day kinda insane.

Most of the time, insanity is there to help your mind cope with some shit.

So, either we don't have it bad enough, or our minds are so strong that they've decided not to dish out the "happiness" chems just yet, thinkin' we can handle it.

believe me, if insanity was a choice, I'd take it.
>>
>>28618692
How can things get worse then they are? Do you have something to lose?
>>
does feeling completely alienated count?
>>
>>28618722
I have things to gain, and being insane only hinders that.
>>
I mean I was diagnosed with schizophrenia
it's not exciting, a lot of sitting around losing track of time and smoking cigarettes
>>
>>28618771
Are you gaining anything then? Is there anything in your current state that makes you feel like your progressing towards something?
>>
>>28618850
I go to uni but thats it
im trying to make friends also and getting over being a fag when talking to people so that is also nice
>>
File: 1439015452605.jpg (61 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1439015452605.jpg
61 KB, 846x846
>>28618642
I thing I spoke for the most part of /r9k when saying we are to cynical to go mad
>>
>>28618829
Do you know what's real? Get any hallucinations?
>>
>>28618642
> Why haven't you
because my hope is gone

let go faggot, its not getting better
>>
>>28618642
I'm schizophrenic. I'm not crazy, but I'm very worried.
>>
File: 4168487.jpg (79 KB, 712x717) Image search: [Google]
4168487.jpg
79 KB, 712x717
>being mentally inept will make your situation better

I've had my experiences with mental instability that past couple of years and it's not a good place to be. This mental illness is raaaaaaaaaaaad meme needs to die like the normies who endorse it

kys op
>>
>>28618642
Because I have no control over whether or not I go mad, and frankly if I really did go crazy I wouldn't know it. Believing or being excessively worried about going mad is a very different condition from being insane.
>>
File: harley mallet.jpg (104 KB, 1001x501) Image search: [Google]
harley mallet.jpg
104 KB, 1001x501
I'm writing stories about angels, demons, and incestuous relationships. My sanity is nowhere to be found.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.