[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else keep a journal and write down nonsense?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (658 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
658 KB, 1536x2048
Anyone else keep a journal and write down nonsense?
>>
you should give my man chance a listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mtA9GvpzwU

I just linked you a normie-tube link since GBP can't pay and support the fucking artist.
>>
>>28617940
I would but every time I write something down and read it later I cringe because my writing sounds like what an autistic middle school kid would write and I get discouraged from writing any more

plus I'd be mortified if anyone found and read it. best to keep my thoughts to myself
>>
>>28618069
I felt that too. Then I decided to not give a fuck and bought a notebook and just started writing. With anything it'll get better with practice. Reading helps too friend.
>>
>>28618010
I like chance, thanks for the link anon. Advertising scum.
>>
>>28617940
>write
it's all digital now
typing allows me to slow down and actually focus and direct all the bullshit
>>
>>28618069
I'm exactly the same. Every so often I'll have another go and its just horrible, so I don't write it down.
>>
I have a little day planner that has a section for "diary/work record". I (sometimes) use it throughout the day to write down whatever thoughts occur to me or anything that happens. Sort of like a character in a RPG.

I wish I did it more often, but typically I use my planner for like a day and then forget about it for 2 weeks. It also doubles as my wallet.
>>
>>28618142
I was debating whether or not to keep it on my phone/laptop. I like the feeling of writing even though my handwriting is shit.

also makes it harder for people to read
>>
>Dairy of A MAD-MAN
>Dairy
>>
>>28618220
Thanks for acknowledging the picture anon.

I know, I realized but decided it was funny and had to keep it.
>>
>>28618183
You're going to want the catharsis of eventually burning it, trust me.
>>
When I remember to,I write down details of strange dreams I have in the back of sketchbooks. That and hastily draw stuff I might use eventually. Reading back what winds up there is always an adventure.
>>
>>28618326
I was thinking about just leaving it on the subway when I finally fill it up.

Or is that a really dumb idea.
>>
>>28618406
That's fine as long as you don't put any information that can be tracked back to you or anyone you know. Chances are some janitor would just chuck it in the trash though.
>>
>>28618406
It will probably be interesting to somebody else.
>>
>>28618434
Yeah that's good enough for me. I was thinking about being descriptive of things but never actually naming or placing.

>>28618447
this is what im hoping for.
>>
I might just do this. I don't know what I'd write though.

is there a good google-docs type thing except not by google?

I know I could just write it all locally but I'd like to have an easy thing that I can just open and write to without having to worry about actually backing up a particular file and shit.
>>
>>28618552
Try evernote or a similar service like that. Got beef with google?
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 750x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 750x1001
>>28618069
I used to cringe every time I doodled stuff like this. Now I don't mind and I have pages and pages just filled with edgy drawings like these
>>
>>28618713
This is honestly pretty boss.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>28618747
Oh but it's really not
thanks though
>>
>>28618713
Nice handwriting anon. I don't even think it's edgy really. Just looks like stream of consciousness thoughts of someone with depression and anxiety.
>>
>>28618713
>>28618805
Really these a sick dude. Ever think about going into marketing? I shit on them in my writing but it is an art form.
>>
>>28618713
>>28618805
post more anon, these really are rad.
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 750x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 750x972
>>28618974
drawing what you feel is really really relaxing and helps a lot during panic attacks I highly recommend it especially if you don't have friends
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 750x865) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 750x865
>>28619009
I'm going to stop now
posting these felt nice everyone should post their private thoughts t b h
>>
>>28619034
Thanks for sharing these, I love finding discarded notebooks or scraps of paper with doodles and private scribblings.
>>
>>28619034
>mold in the toilet bowl c:
>>
>>28619075
sometimes you throw up what you eat and sometimes every toilet in your house grows black mold
>>
>>28619034
I really wish I could doodle like this. I write poetry and doodle the same triangles and circles and shit over and over. I want a notebook filled with nonsense and nice little diagrams of lines and random shit.
>>
>>28619034
>suicide is selfish, but I love by self and deserve it

This actually made me laugh out loud. Nice one anon. Loving these. You got any more?
>>
>>28619034
>DOGMATIC
I really like this one.
>>
File: 20160516_212827.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160516_212827.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I did 2 years ago but I never kept at it. I found these mini composition books at a dollar store. They were 3 for $1.00. I use one to document certain things I needed to buy for my car as well as any important dates and deadlines, but I stopped that after I bought myself a pocket memopad and both that and pic related are always with me since I leave my house with my backpack.

pic related makes me cringe every time I open it.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 750x996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 750x996
>>28619142
most of the older ones are more words and less doodles so I won't post them
>>28619352
here's another doggo though
>>
>>28619376
I would like to sit back and enjoy the ride please.
>>
File: 006[1].jpg (272 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
006[1].jpg
272 KB, 540x517
>>28618713
To people who don't care if I... live or die
>>
I do the same thing OP.
>>
>>28619770
Here's one of my journal entries.

The first time I checked the time, I timed my timing of my time-checking as well as timing the time-checking itself. "It's about time," I told myself -- "about time I time the timing of my timing of my time-checking of this time this time -- about time I time my sorting out of this conundrum about time -- about time." At about this time I turned about the time-checking device, turning about in a timely way to do so. It was about time I did so. It was my first time doing so, anyways. I had had a hag named Had Before before that time I had timed my timing of my time-checking abilities, and at that time, before the time at which this story takes place, I had had Had the hag time the timing of my timing of my time-checking, as well as the timing of the time-checking and, of course, the time-checking itself. I had never timed the timing of my time-checking myself, nor, obviously, the timing of my time-checking, and don't even get me started on the time-checking itself. I had had Had the hag have had these things done for me before the time had come for Had to be checking the timing of the timing of the timechecking -- had Had the hag not have had these things done in time before the time had come for Before to be checking the timing of the timing of the time-checking, and the timing of the time-checking, and the time-checking itself, I would have had to have had Had Before the hag in time-out for a time before again determining the time to be timely for Before's being once more installed on the Timing-Checking-of-Timing-Checking-of-Time-Checking Throne, at which time Had Before would set before her four boars a sign of the times in the form of a tiny signs, upon its shining surface there being four feeble lines, between their bronze breadths there being the foursome of simply formed syllables inscribed in the form of three thin, wan words:

"It's About Time."
>>
>>28617940
I really like what you wrote anon. Keep doing it. You remind me of a boy I observed on the metro once. His arms were perpetually crossed and he was not surfing the train movement gracefully. He had such an intense look about him. Bright green eyes inside a dark pimply face.
>>
>>28620052
Sounds like me except I have light brown eyes. and thank you!
>>
>>28619814
This was a bit tough to get through obviously but interesting nonetheless! Have anymore?
>>
>>28618713
>>28618805
>>28619009
>>28619034

these are cool. i did something like this several times on assignment sheets from my classes in community college.

i was a little embarrassed by them when i was drawing them, but now i look at them and see that a good portion of them were pretty clever/cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2285x3150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2285x3150
Here's the second page of the OP for anyone interested.
>>
File: IMG_20160516_213348.jpg (1 MB, 2534x3756) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_213348.jpg
1 MB, 2534x3756
Sometimes. Not often
>>
>>28621574
that hit too close home. You should write more. It's nice seeing everyone else's thoughts.
>>
>>28619034
>Precise v7
try the v5, its the best for doodles. like a micron that lasts longer and the feeling as you move it along the paper is slower. its nice.
>>
I wrote a couple of journal entries when I was in the mental hospital because it was pretty much required. I cringe when I read them because of how edgy and stupid I sound in my writing. Always found writing hard, I prefer drawing.
>>
>>28617940
I'm afraid of being sent to a mental hospital if somebody were to discover my journal entries, if I did write any. That's why I keep everything inside my head
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.