[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Flags For Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
>most of my friends are guys
>>
>>28617847
>dyed hair/tatoos
>>
> rude/ terrible personality
>>
>having a vagina

this is totally original
>>
>piercings

smfh senpai
>>
>wears hats and/or sunglasses in public
>blinking while making eye contact with you
>audibly breathing through nostrils
>>
>>28618390
one of these is not like the others...
>>
>daddy issues

top priorities include revenge fucking and sucking dick for spiritual liberation
>>
>thinks there are more than 2 genders
>>
>>28617847
>wears thick rimmed glasses
>plays video games
>does a lot of drugs and alcohol
>has kids at a young age
>>
>>28618519
Please explain to me why it's a red flag to play video games
>>
File: Stephen-Merrittmad.jpg (33 KB, 415x417) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Merrittmad.jpg
33 KB, 415x417
>swears
>uses social media
>bites down on the metal of her fork while eating
>owns any Apple products
>only eats the marshmallows when having Lucky Charms
>>
>>28618548
In boys its not a red flag since its a sign they have a healthy competitive drive. In girls its usually a huge red flag because it either means they are using it as a tool to get attention that they crave or there is something wrong with them. A girl that plays games and not the fake kind that play easy shit like Hearthstone or Bejeweld get into the hobby because they were incabable of joining social herds like the rest of their well adjusted female counterparts. So they wind up most of the time just being mentally unstable or have tons of emotional baggage.
>>
>>28618623
I don't know where this pseudo psychology comes from, but firstly I play video games, deus ex in particular. Lots of girls do. Unbelievable I know, but it's actually normal for people to have genuine interests and hobbies.

Inb4 women aren't people

I don't even know why I try. This is why all you fucks are so damn lonely.
>>
>>28618711
>goes on the misogyny board on 4chan
>claims she isn't mentally ill
>>
>>28617847
>Fatties that don't want to work out.
>Females that take pride in being bitch.
>Females that talk about their favorite princesses in the early stages of a relationship(they want live a delusional fantasy and date a rich handsome prince in case you didn't figure this one out)
>Females that love to talk shit about people all the time.
>Women with children at certain ages.
>Women with no ambition(mainly no college or job)
>>
>isn't Taylor Swift
Smh girl
>>
>degenerate behavior
>mean to others
>talks shit
>plays an instrument/sings in public
>thinks sex isn't a big deal
>>
>>28618711
>Inb4 women aren't people
they literally are not, you stupid vagina
>>
>>28618390
where else would you wear hats or sunglasses you autist? in your house?
>>
>>28618711
A (You) for you, pseudo roastie!
>>
>likes sports
>drinks energy drinks
>afraid of bugs
>won't shit outside. if shits outside, doesn't dig a hole first or be careful to conceal herself from others
>litters
>drinks alcohol
>can't hop fences
>if fat complains about it
>doesn't watch anime
>doesn't like girly stuff
>shaves or plucks anything
>acts like a fool in public
>>
>>28618958

oh no anon you don't understand

fatties who start going to the gym are even worse because they dont know what the fuck they are doing, wont listen to or do a fucking thing you say and they'll then "reward" themselves and get even fucking fatter
>>
>>28619203
Anon. You're weird.
>>
>>28618711
yes but WHY are you into video games? And don't say because their fun. Its biologically impossible for women to have fun playing games. They lack the competitive drive men do to enjoy those kinds of things. There's obviously something wrong with you, and you are not the typical girl. Therefore, any rational man will avoid you at all costs unless he wants to wind up with some crazy bitch.
>>
>>28618340

This is the only red flag you will ever need

If it bleeds for 7 days without dying you can't trust that fucking thing I don't care how kawaii it is
>>
went through the least retarded ones and I hit quite a few red flags lol

>>28618357
nose piercing

>>28618519
alcohol but I only drink alone

>>28618621
social media + macbook

>>28618924
misogyny board

>>28619203
bugs, shitting outside, alcohol, anime is cancer, hair removal
>>
>>28619251
Not all video games are competitive.

what about just riding epona around
>>
File: devilre.jpg (36 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
devilre.jpg
36 KB, 409x409
>>28618496
>let me tell you something about mental illness...
>>
>>28618711
Oh shut up roastie slut no one cares about what you think
>>
>>28617847
>"I'm not a virgin"
Oh shes used, into the trash.
>>
>she eats her peas one at a time
>she likes the Dockers commercial
>>
>unstable emotional outbursts
>goes to clubs
>drinks or smokes
>being dependent on others to live her life (eg: cock carousel)
>>
>>28619247
You have a point, I'll clarify, fatties that keep getting fatter and keep telling themselves they'll lose weight but never do.
>>
>>28619535
Does girls in their late teens even say this anymore? Only really crazy or super religious girls say that after a certain age and even then half of them don't mean it.
>>
>>28619320
This was a very kawaii post. Thank you for the kawaii post.
>>
>>28619251
Dude, are you fucking retarded? A lot of games aren't even remotely competitive, and those often happen to be the ones girls are largely into (e.g. Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, and other kiddie Japanese shit)
>>
>I hang out with guys because women are catty and hate me for no reason.

guaranteed slut and attention whore that hates competition
>>
The beauty of this thread is that 90% of you needn't bother since even a landwhale wouldn't touch you fags with a 10 foot pole
>>
File: 1429448101645.jpg (58 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1429448101645.jpg
58 KB, 600x448
Roasties not even once. They love attention and drama.
>>
>>28618711
Elizabeth please get off 4chan
>>
>>28618305
might as well just say
>being a woman
>>
My cousing, she is a bit of a tomboy (plays soccer) yet a QT (slender body and decent boobs), plays videogames like Minecraft and also some FPS, owns at least one console, has a nerdy boyfriend, dates with him frequently. On Normiebook she looks happy overall. Maybe it's just a facade (she does have, or at least used to have, her demons), but at least she's trying.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.