[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make robot friend >we are both depressed >talk for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1444305833453.jpg (934 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
1444305833453.jpg
934 KB, 3072x2304
>make robot friend
>we are both depressed
>talk for two months or so and get along great
>he changes meds
>he now says he is killing himself tonight

What do /r9k/? Help me convince him to stay alive I'm convinced these are the new meds talking.
>>
File: 1444103409312.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444103409312.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
Come on people don't let a fellow robot die.
>>
Tell him to go on an adventure before he dies.
>>
File: q explains 4chan.jpg (236 KB, 1456x1080) Image search: [Google]
q explains 4chan.jpg
236 KB, 1456x1080
Help a robot out.

Oreganorigami
>>
Tell him that if he has even one friend, one loved one, one slim chance at a tiny shred of happiness, that he should keep going forward. That he should keep living.
>>
>>28617778
tell him the being with him makes your life all the less shity
that you don't want him to go like this
that you guys need to live a life that you can both be proud of

death is a permanent answer to a temporary problem...

fuck that's all I got
>>
You are selfish. Let him die in peace
>>
>>28617866
>>28617949
>>28618037
Thank you anons I will tell him these things.
>>
Bumperoni pepperoni origami kamikaze
>>
Check the side effects of the drugs you idiot, some of them outright say "Suicidal thoughts"
>>
SO YOU WANT TO KEEP HIM AROUND AS YOUR PET FOR YOUR BENEFIT EH? YOU ARE ONE TWISTED FUCK MATE
>>
>>28617778
ITT: shitty platitudes

ask if he wants to play vidya and tell him you''ll always be here to play vidya with him, and see what upcoming games you guys can play together

also say if he soduku'd you'd have no one to play vidya with, so hes gotta keep living just for that

also ask if theres anything you can do i guess..
>>
>>28617778
tell him you almost got quads
>>
>>28617778
tell him that at least he has a friend he can hang out with and try to be happy with.
>>
>>28618575
That's not true at all anon. I want him to stay alive because he's my friend and I like him a lot. I want him to live for that...surely you must understand that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.