[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I talk to my ex? We haven't talked since we broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.png (52 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
52 KB, 500x617
Should I talk to my ex?

We haven't talked since we broke up 10 days ago. I don't have any friends and she's the only person I really ever connected to.

Before you call me a normie, she was my only GF, she's fat, we met online and we only dated for two weeks.
>>
>>28617419
>she was my only GF, she's fat, we met online and we only dated for two weeks
No, why do you even care? 2 weeks is fucking nothing, it's the honeymoon period where you try to find out if it's going to work and obviously it didnt.
>>
>>28617456
I said why
>I don't have any friends
>>
I had an e-gf that escalated into irl, and i was basically in your position when she left me, except she had made sure i was completely isolated and dependent on her for 2.5 years.

DO NOT DO IT.

nothing good will come of it and you will regret it immensely
>>
>>28617503
Yeah, but I don't really love her anymore. Don't think I ever did, I was just desperate.

I just want someone to talk to.
>>
>>28617419

Dude no, that's not even a fucking relationship don't embarass yourself.

Trust me, I've done the wholw obsessing over a girl who you were barely even with and you cringe at it in retrospect.
2 fucking weeks is less than nothing. I was with the girl I'm talking about for 3 months and that's still nothing.
>>
>>28617548
post your skype here or something then and make robot friends, fuck dat bitch mayn
>>
>>28617601
I'm not obsessing over her, I couldn't care less if she wants me back or not. I just want someone to talk to.
>>
don't do it. unless she tries to contact you first. even then consider.

if you do it first - you will be a bitch for the rest of your relationship and regret it every second
>>
>>28617819
It depends how things were left off. Was she pissed at you for doing something then refused to talk to you? If so then you probably shouldn't call her. If not then it probably couldn't hurt. But don't stalk her. If she doesn't answer the call then don't keep calling. Just take the hint and don't call again. Think of a good conversation starter before you call and give it a try. However most likely the two of you won't get back together so don't get your hopes up.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.