[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, my fellow robots, if there's any of you here still of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: the boring world.jpg (119 KB, 557x414) Image search: [Google]
the boring world.jpg
119 KB, 557x414
Ok, my fellow robots, if there's any of you here still of course let's have some serious talk now. Do you guys think it's possible to leave 4chan permanently? Have you even known someone who has achieved that?

I ask this because I've been for 6 years on this website until now, it's basically ruining my life and I feel like I should be spending my time on more productive stuff. I also only get more and more depressed each day while on /r9k/, I feel like I can't relate to anyone here anymore.

What do you think?
>>
>>28617348
The only escape is to make your own imageboard and pass the curse along
>>
Start reading the local newspaper.

Start watching the morning news.

I don't know, I'm stuck here as well.
>>
>>28617348
Don't frequent /r9k/ or /b/, honestly.
/v/ is bad too, but it's less depressing than these two boards.
Find a general on a topic you're interested in, like a specific video game or movie series, or a comic book series. Fast-moving shitpost boards are fun to laugh at and browse but they shouldn't be the reason you go to 4chan.
>>
>>28617348
if you try to leave 4chan with the "i'm never coming on here again" mentality you will NEVER be able to leave. the trick is to just tell yourself it's not that important and you can come back whenever you want, no restrictions, but there's just better stuff to do. you can go a month without coming on and then browse for a day and then just leave again.
>>
>>28617370
I don't want to do that, I want to leave imageboards forever. It seems like it's impossible though.
>>
>>28617389
This helps too. I used to be a frequent lurker/poster and now really only check /r9k/ every few days and post in generals every once in a while, instead of constant 8+ hours a day F5ing
>>
>>28617385
>>28617389
I do all these things already, I browse /g/ because programming and tech threads, I play videogames and all that. When I try to leave 4chan I stop coming here for like 3 months, and when something bad happens IRL I come back and spend 12hours a day on /r9k/ for another 6 months and it goes in a infinite cycle. Feels frustrating af.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.